Curious str8 buddy

Bokkierob

I’ve been blowing a str8 buddy for a couple of years now - especially when he’s hit a dry period. Recently he’s been asking what it feels like to fuck a boy’s ass and why I enjoy it so much. I said why don’t you try it for yourself but he’s never taken the plunge. Last Saturday he thought he was coming over to get his cock sucked but I’d arranged with my boy, Drew to be there as well. Drew douched out his hole so he was clean and fresh. My buddy arrived and we got naked and Drew and I got on our knees and sucked his cock. Drew stood up and bent over the couch with his legs spread. I also stood up and led my buddy to stand behind Drew, I held his cock and told him, now’s your chance to find out how good fucking a Boy’s ass is. I guided his cock into Drew’s hole and he pushed in. Man I’ve never seen such a grin on my buddy’s face. He pumped drew’s ass and with a loud grunt he shot his load into Drew. I didn’t want to waste Drew’s freshly seeded hole so I fucked him and mixed my seed with my buddy’s. I think he’ll be back for more of my boy's ass.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1