Does BZ make you hornier?

SFSloppyAznBottom

BreedingZone and RawTop have given me a place I can go where I know I will be desired, so long as I’m willing to take loads, piss, abuse, filth and a lot of demented tops. BZ is exactly where I like to go and I wish the BZ was on a cruise ship and everyone and every topic and discussion were on that ship for a round the world cruise. I’d hope for an invitation to Captain RawTop’s captain’s table for dinner, and later I’d suck his cock and take his hot load in my cunt.

So you see I can’t even answer the question without getting horny. I can’t wait to get back on Prep after a couple years when I had a prescription before. I can’t fuck my wife anymore because I’m thinking about taking loads, and it’s all been facilitated with my fascination with BZ. BZ makes this sissy wet.31A5CF22-05AB-422A-BF3A-6F816238613A.jpeg.39405653e88551aad49b722cf6326eaf.jpeg 

The site doesn’t make me hornier, but I can’t deny that finding the site and realizing that there are other men who serve, and are used by, men the same way I am cemented in my mind place as a service cumdump. I had been trained for this, but time spent here, and discussion with others, has made it feel so natural that I embrace it now.

I get pretty tired of all the fantasy bullshit, but reading posts here is like panning for gold - sometimes a man is just honest about what he thinks and feels about sex, and that’s refreshing. Especially when Tops give insight into what really goes on inside their minds - I can’t get enough of that.

When I joined, I never dreamed I would one day be approaching 2,000 posts - I never dreamed I had so much to say about fucking. Yet just sitting here typing it out, or reading, seldom gets me hot’n’bothered. That happens in real life, when any Top sends any kind of signal. Then I’m ready.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the question @SFsloppyaznbottom it makes me hornier because it adds more possibilities and recommendations to indulge my cumdump lifestyle. It’s not like we have a girls book club to discuss these things.... This site helps inspire and suggests how I can get more loads. Kind of the bottom line is how I can get more dick and cum loads. 

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

I don't think its really about making me horny,  yet it has made me feel very comfortable with my homosexuality, and sexual habits and thoughts, I used to think were perverted and [banned word].  BZ really helped me to accept, and emotionally work-out, being Bisexual 

I now sort of view BZ as my Virtual, online version of the Castro District in San Francisco