Does BZ make you hornier?

SFSloppyAznBottom

Hornier-no

More open minded-hell yes

Knowing most of the thoughts I have are shared by others has helped accept them and reading others has made me open to try things I never would have before.

BZ has helped me see/do things I may not have considered of prior.

• Upvote 1

I am horny 24/7, but BZ pushes it into another gear. The first time I was fucked I was barebacked. I had been hooked ever since, but bz makes it "normal".  And now that I have pretty taken the "no load refused" attitude. I am raring to go all the time.

I think I answered the question

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest deepthroatkiss

yes, I came into this website knowing so little and only been fucked once. every time I'm not sure I just come back here and I get horny really fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely makes me hornier knowing I'm not alone and whatever your BB (and beyond) fetish you can find like-minded people here. Helps expand my horizons, live vicariously through the shared experiences and aspire for more. 

• Like 2

Well 'kid', you are not alone! I wished I had the 'slut mentors' (I have now) when I first came out!

I never thought 'indiscriminate, opportunistic, and definitely promiscuous' sex adventures could be 'my world'. Never knew there was such a widespread acceptance of it. Seeing how much I have missed out on, I now push myself into ever more adventurous situations, WAY BEYOND what I once thought was even possible...

And the 'handshake' of the cum-union, bareback underground brotherhood on-line seems to be: "BAREBACK ONLY, no pulling out, no loads refused! RAW IS LAW! No regrets, no fear!" That way we can all 'skip the formalities', straight to fucking and whoring, and indiscriminate, promiscuous bareback sex! What a rush!

Ok since discovering this site and other bareback sites my total bareback sex scores, partners, contacts and loads has picked up through the roof. I'd say that over the last 5 years (and especially with the last THREE) I have had more action than in 30 (THIRTY) years before! Even with covid putting on the breaks and me STILL not having been to a proper bathhouse...

And the total shameless admission (to myself) of being a cocky, polyamorous, promiscuous, bareback BRO, proudly basking in the glory of yet another random, anon DNA-score booty-bumped into my guts just a couple hours ago and calling myself a 'slut', whored-out cum-dumpster and faggot pig only makes me hornier and crave for more...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yes, very much so. It also kind of made me realize that I wasn’t the only one who had similar interests, questions, wants, desires, and more. As I mentioned in my intro, I was a long time lurker; many, many years. 

Reading the topics, stories, encounters, etc. really gets me going and makes me want to crave a little more sometimes.  It’s hard for me to not get even more horny when on here...

• Like 3

Yes, I always get turned on logging in - it is a hot site! I’ve never met anyone from here but maybe 2021! But the advice and discussions have been great and the community is supportive.

maybe not the sexiest endorsement. But thanks BZ!!