Does BZ make you hornier?

SFSloppyAznBottom

I'm very happy to be on BZ, to chat with like-minded sexpigs and to read posts on here. I've grown to be experiment more sexually and be more uninhibited when it comes to sex. I continue on my bb sex path, calm with my decisions. Knowledge and support from all on here is power!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BottomsUp said:

Totally makes me hornier. It almost inspires me to get piggier and expands my limits from all the stories and encounters I read on here. Also love the dirty messages I get from total strangers. Those really make me horny

Do you get many messages on here ? It doesn’t happen much for me it seems 😕

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have been a member for over 10 years and a moderator for 5. I probably haven't gone more than a handful of days since I joined without visiting the forum. It's just part of my life now. I have made a number of good friends on here. At this point, BZ is part of my normal. If it makes me more horny, it has been doing it for a long time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

After stumbling upon this site and getting over the intial shock, BZ has changed my perspective on a lot of things. Does it make me horny? Fuck yes! Have I gotten a hookup from here? Yes! Am I a bigger pig since finding BZ? You bet your ass I have! I love this site!

18 minutes ago, breedmedeeper said:

After stumbling upon this site and getting over the intial shock, BZ has changed my perspective on a lot of things. Does it make me horny? Fuck yes! Have I gotten a hookup from here? Yes! Am I a bigger pig since finding BZ? You bet your ass I have! I love this site!

So very very much!

Horny oh Christ I always seem to have a hard when reading/browsing or whatever

bz has broaden my horizons, lowered my inhibitions, and given me a butt load of information.

I appreciate the honesty, and I love the stories, insights, guidance, and friendships

• Like 2

At times, yes it does. I read stories about other guys' fantasies or reality and I completely understand what they are on about. I have had bareback sex for quite a while and became poz earlier this year. In some senses its been a help reading stuff here and has often made me feel hornier. 

• Like 1