Does BZ make you hornier?

SFSloppyAznBottom

I'm 60 yrs old, I took my first cock in my mouth in my teens, I loved the feel of cock in my mouth and cum was the icing on the cake. Then I started thinking about getting fucked,finally did, the feeling was unbelievable, the fullness of his cock in me and the wetnest of his cum, leaking out of me. It was in the late 70s early 80s. Been fucked a few times then got scared of aids ,hiv. I stopped. Became an expert cocksucker. I started reading stories on BZ about a month ago I found the site. I love reading the stories here, my ass starts to twitch and I get hard and really wantv to become the cum pig that I am. I want to be gang banged and have my hole filled with so much cum. I don't think I could go on prep because of my mate thinking of why I would. So straight it's scary .but I need to live  like I want too. Imagine dreaming about getting fuck by all types of cock  fo 40 years. I hope I get the balls to do it. You folks posting here let me know i'm not the only guy that dreams this, you do it. I am going to keep readingbthe stories. Maybe just come home 1 day with a few loads I'm my ass leaking out and just expose myself !

• Like 2

I found this site a month or so ago and find myself coming back to it many times a day. It is my favorite site. For the last couple years I have been hosting completely anonymous breeding at my house and I have a couple of guys that arrange other tops to use me in public places like alleys in Detroit. I love the feeling of being a complete whore with no regard to who is using my current. I started keeping track in June of the Cox that fuck me. Since June until now it has been 162.  Being on this site makes it feel normal instead of feeling like I was the only one that did that. My next stop is to go to body zone in Detroit and put my pussy up for a night of breeding. I am not a chaser but realize the risks and will except the outcome regardless.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not really.  I am always horny to begin with.  I like BZ because I can chat with people about whatever, which you can't really do in person with our limited reach.  Especially more of the unusual stuff.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I was also a long time lurker, now I feel more comfortable posting, commenting and liking things, plus there are a lot of horny guys on here (would be good to get to know more locals though). I find a lot of the content very horny.

On 10/13/2020 at 10:44 PM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

[Quick moderation note… If your response has more than a passing reference to HIV fetish, put your response in the Testimonials section in the backroom.]

I was a horny little boy before I signed up for Breeding Zone. Taking averagely a load every one to two day. According to my observation on the street and the apps, I'd fucked with 20-25% of the overrall adult male population.

However, after I discovered BZ, I found myself to be horny nearly 24/7. Can't help but keep looking at the crotch area of most men- on the bus, walking on street, waiting in line in Walgreens or STD Clinic etc. I would probably get bent for 2/3 of the male population nowadays.

How horny are you, and how much does BZ influence/inspire you?

It definitely helps me put the word out that I'm a dumb cumdumpster who is available to any man and will take any load any time without question or hesitation. Does that help?

• Like 1

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

Overall I have to give that a BIG YES. Coming off a “relationship “ where the person was the Picture of a “train wreck” it’s great engaging with people who honestly share their sexual desires and dreams, not exist with such insecurities that you literally create a “character” believing if they actually saw “you” they would not want anything to do with you 

One Spect of the site I am enjoying is the IM feature. I am lucky when I receive a message from another member. And the messages might contain sexual subject matters but some of the messages are from people who clearly I am not their type. They are just being friendly and looking for perspectives. That is why I feel truly lucky. 

that is  just my opinion. 

Guest FinalDL2021

After revisiting this post again, the best way to answer it would be to remember what I was doing before BZ. I would be sneaking onto online chat rooms, and working up the nerve, and the resolve to actually go meet another man for sex, these activities would take place only 2 to 3 times a year, when that urge become too strong to suppress. 

I feel it comes more down to acceptance and knowing there are other men out there like myself, then becoming comfortable with the fantasies, I always thought where perverse, actually turn out to seem very mainstream and vanilla, compared to some of the stuff, I have read over the years. 

Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/30/2021 at 12:35 PM, PARTYPIGBEAR said:

Overall I have to give that a BIG YES. Coming off a “relationship “ where the person was the Picture of a “train wreck” it’s great engaging with people who honestly share their sexual desires and dreams, not exist with such insecurities that you literally create a “character” believing if they actually saw “you” they would not want anything to do with you 

One Spect of the site I am enjoying is the IM feature. I am lucky when I receive a message from another member. And the messages might contain sexual subject matters but some of the messages are from people who clearly I am not their type. They are just being friendly and looking for perspectives. That is why I feel truly lucky. 

that is  just my opinion. 

So True, I love being so Candid and open, I hope I don't spoil it, yet there should be a way to give Donations to the site; it would still be a drop in the bucket, compared to all the money I probably saved on Psychotherapy.........LOL. I don't even think I would have shared this much with a therapist.