An Old FB

Haven't been playing for a while due to divide n work getting super busy, but have been active online chatting and seeing what potential options where.  Online I noticed an old FB that fizzled out was there so got chatting and he had moved back into the area so we organised a catch-up for coffee just to see how we both where.

Next day I take a long lunch and meet him at the coffee shop for a catch-up . The normal how's it going and he say get the coffees to go and we can go for a walk n chat. So walking along neither of us have gotten up to much and he says his place is round the corner so come see so of course .. I do.

Sitting in the lounge he says how he remembers how it was fucking me, unzips his pants and pulls his cock out. I'm just stunned staring at he as starts pulling on his cock telling me to get over here and suck it for old time sake. So without a pause I put the coffee down and crawl over to him reach up, grab n start pulling, then just see how much I can swallow before gaging.  I'm in heaven as I suck , lick  n pump 7.5 in of thick uncut cock. He grabs my head forcing his cock deeper into throat telling me to lookup. Gagging I look up into his eyes and he tells me " that's the slut I remember" as he pushs my head back down gaging me more.

20 min later he pulls my mouth off his cock saying I'm a good cock sucker but he remembers something else I do even better n tells me to strip.

Nurvious but in heat I comply n stripped and he does the same, standing naked in front of him he pulls me close and starts kissing hands grabbing my  ass , kneeding it as I just kiss back.  Turning me round and telling me to Get on my hands n knees he makes a bee line for my ass with his mouth n tounge making me groan for him.  A minute of this and I'm in heaven. On my elbows and knees just groaning he stops and slaps his cock on my ass teasing my now wet relaxed hole his cock head and he says what he loved best was that I'd take it raw and just rams half in me as he says it. I scream in shock and a little pain but he just holds his cock there for me to adjust. I'm over the shock and he starts to sliding it back n forth telling me my ass feels good and he going to enjoy making it his. I'm still shocked and want to tell him to get a condom but hes hitting my prostate and it just feels to good. Groaning in pleasure I start pushing back telling/ begging him to fuck me. He tells me that's the ass he remembers and if I keep it up he wont last long. Hearing this I just continue pushing back in time with his thrusts saying fuck me. it doesn't take long till I feel his tempo change and I know he getting close. he says he going to cum pulls my hips in and pushes balls deep grunting. I can't feel it but know he's unloading a nice load deep in me. Five or six short deep thrusts and I know he's finished as he continues to fuck it deeper into me. 30 seconds of that and his softening cock slips out with him say  how he needed that. I'm still there ass up on all fours looking back starting to turn round and reach for his cock and start to suck it clean.  He looks down and tells me its good to have that ass back, and that we are going to have so more fun from now on, I just look up and continue sucking his cock.

In the after glow of this I remember I still need to go back to work so ask if I can tidy up in his bathroom. He says yes and takes me to to bath room and turns the shower on.  He tells me to hold it for a minute leaves and returns with a medium sized butt plug telling me to turn round as he slides it into me telling me I need to keep the plug and his load in me till I comeback tomorrow.  I just look back knowing he owns my ass from now on and I'd do anything he tells me too

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3