Mistaken identity

Bokkierob

Saw this boy in the sauna, in the common fuck room. It was quiet so it was just me and him. He was presenting his hole and looked directly at me and said “fuck me daddy” I mounted him and buried my cock up to my balls in his ass. I was getting well into it when I realised he was fukkin stoned and it was obvious he thought I was his BF. He’s still moaning “fuck me daddy” Should I pull out? Nope, I carried on fucking him until I emptied my balls in his hole and left him dripping with my sperm. Well, what would you have done???

• Like 3

• Moderators

Unless he did something as direct as calling you by someone else's name, you cannot know what was going on in his head. Maybe he was getting off on pretending you were his guy. Maybe this whole thing was a head game he was playing on you. Maybe he was so high he didn't know. 

He was in a place where there is a lot more implied consent than normal. He looked at you and asked for it giving you explicit consent. I don't think you did anything wrong. 

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, regardless of whether he's stoned, if a guy is naked, alone, and offering his ass in a bathhouse, then he's not exactly trying to be faithful to anyone. Based on what you described, I don't think he mistook you for his (current) BF, I think it's more likely that either he was trying to get over a breakup, or he had an incest fetish or another fantasy that he was trying to fulfill. If that's the case, you both got exactly what you were there for.