Bottoms, do you like your tops to tell you they are cumming?

baldwin

Personally I like my tops to start telling me they are about to cum in me.  It makes me get into it more when I hear them say "I am going to cum in you" and they start really pumping me harder.  As of late I would like to hear more of them say they are going to load my ass with their pozzed cum.  What do you like?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They can tell me if that gets them to cum more or harder in me. But I can usually tell by their body language when they’re about to blast in me. Either way is fine by me as long as it’s a win-win for both top and bottom! Oink!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, baldwin said:

Personally I like my tops to start telling me they are about to cum in me.  It makes me get into it more when I hear them say "I am going to cum in you" and they start really pumping me harder.  As of late I would like to hear more of them say they are going to load my ass with their pozzed cum.  What do you like?

I like it when the top who's raw fucking me asks "can I cum in you?" just so I can tell him "YES!". It's kind of a turn-on for me. Gives me a slutty-like feeling inside letting the top know that he's welcome to go right ahead and drain his balls in me:)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Poz or negative, I don't care as long as I get the load deep inside of me. And yes if he tells me what's going to happen, I'll can adjust my ass muscles a wee bit to make sure he will explode... It will turn on the edge on myself as well.
Always a beautiful sight to look someone in the face when they're about to cum too. Nature at its best. Raw and uncomplicated.