Bottoms, do you like your tops to tell you they are cumming?

baldwin

• 3 weeks later...

I always tell my sub when I'm about to nut in his ass and order him to push back down hard on my cock. If I'm taking cock I love to hear my alpha tell me he's about to shoot his load in me. I enjoy the anticipation that I'm about to get an ass full of hot seed. I enjoy it even more when I'm sucking cock. I love to hear "I'm gunna cum in your mouth"

I prefer my top to let me know when he is cumming or just about to. that way I can focus on my ass more and try to savor the breeding, the experience of being inseminated. I make sure he knows he is encouraged to go deep and not pull out when he cums, even if i know he is poz and unmedicated. He would have already known i wanted him bare, as it would be a condition of him getting my ass. Once he is in, I dont want him to pull out until he has unloaded.

As always, it's totally up to the top.  But I do prefer if the top lets me know he's about to cum.  It doesn't have to be a verbal statement; it can be the non-verbal clues like a steady build up in tempo, grunting, breathing harder, an even more crazed look in his eyes (all of which I find even hotter than verbal).

Part of the reason I like my top to let me know is that a lot of my pleasure is built on his release.  There's an emotional connection that I build to my tops, trying to get in their head, knowing what makes them feel good, anticipating their needs and wants.    So when my top cums, I share in that release based on that connection alone; it's better than cumming myself, better than the physical act of getting fucked.  That's what really satisfies me.

When my top doesn't announce it or have any physical cues he's cumming and just dumps in me, well, that just means I didn't get my release and have to keep looking for it.  >:)

• Upvote 1

I had a few hookups with a top that was never telling when he cums nor give any signs.
And that is really annoying because I would not have time him anything just to know that he is cuming.
He would just stop after a while and say that he came... Not cool

I love it specially when they are telling me what a dirty faggot I am  like "take my load you fucking whore" or something. but I also love when they don't even bother telling me and I can just feel them pumping it into me. its a great reminder that they don't give a fuck about me and I'm just some trashy fuckslut to them. I love it in a public or a gangbang situation cause then whoever else is around knows I am taking some guys load and they know I'm a bareback whore and I probably take all loadssloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...