Bottoms, do you like your tops to tell you they are cumming?

baldwin

I like it when they tell me I am getting their load and they tell me I'm a dirty whore but I also love it when a guy dumps his load in me without saying it cause they know I'm just some cumdump whore. specially love it when a guy fucks me and blows his load in my fuckhole without saying a word to me cause I am fucking trash

• Like 1

Absolutely!! Luv when he let's me know he's getting close, is about to shoot, and while he's shooting his spunk in my guts, with all the nasty verbage he can muster. Drives me wild, and I push back intensely to help his load along, thrusting harder, deeper, helping him shoot a bigger load.

• Piggy 1

Most tops I've had have always told me they were cumming. Sometimes it was a good thing since I couldn't feel it at all. Other time4s I knew they were as I could feel it. So yes, I prefer the notification.

• Like 1

I can take it or leave it. My favorite part of a top's orgasm is when he buries his dick and I can feel it jerking and throbbing against the lining of my boy pussy. The verbal part is a bonus but for me the real reward is the connection our bodies have while he's breeding me.