Bottoms, do you like your tops to tell you they are cumming?

baldwin

Hearing a guy say he's going to cum in me is a total turn on. It absolutely heightens your senses knowing he's about to nut in you and you wait for him to groan and / or his body go into a spasm. It's such a let down to have to ask a guy, "Oh have you cum?". For almost all the guys i've topped I actually couldn't help myself but say that I was going to cum although i'm quite a groaner... 

I love hearing a top groan, get more verbal as he gets closer and finally telling me he is cumming in my ass... It never gets old, always makes me hornier, and on occasion pushed me over the edge myself. And I fantasize about the first time a top tells me that he is filling me with his  poz seed,,,mmmm

• Like 1

Fawk YASSSSSS!!! Love it when a Top is verbal! Announce that shit! Tell me you gonna cum in me like you claiming me as your fuck hole cum dumpster! Remember, it’s all about the mind fuck. Even less endowed Tops, if they talk with big dick energy, will bring out a boss level of sluttiness in me. If I could roll up all of the hottest shit I ever heard while fucking, it might sound like this:

”Oooohh yeah, swallow this dick. Mmmm fuck yes, gag on that shit. Yeah, get that dick nice and wet. You want it in your hole, huh? You want it? Fuck yeah, damn you loose, it went all the way in! Dats right baby, back dat ass up. Come on fuck me back, bitch. Drop dat pussy on this big dick. You fucking cock hungry slut. Why you always so thirsty, huh? You a hoe, dats why. You just a thirsty ass bitch ass hoe. Bet you catch more nut than a sperm bank. Mmm lemme clap those cheeks. Ooh, you hear dat? Yo pussy talkin? Listen to  dat shit. Yo pussy all gushy and wet. Fuuuuuck, you taking me to the edge, bitch. I’m gonna nut. Where you want it, huh? In yo mouth or yo ass? Deep in yo pussy, huh, bitch? I knew it. Gonna breed this ass. Gonna knock this pussy up, faggot. Mmmm yessss.... you ready?Beg for this nut, BEG FOR IT! Tell me how much you want my cum!  Dayum this pussy is good. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Gawd dayum.... I’m gonna bust! Uh, uuuuuhhhh, f-f-f-f-FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! GAWD FUCK YEAAAA! SHIIIIIIIIIIT!! All up inside you bitch!! Yes, Yes, Milk my dick with dat ass! Gawd dayum! Take this nut! Yeah? You like dat? You feel my cum inside you? Fuck, came so hard in you. If your was a real bitch, you’d be having my babies. Dayum, look at all dat shit leaking out of your hole. I just fucked a week’s worth of nut up in you. Dang bitch, you gonna be ok. I just tore that hole up. Come here and clean my dick with your tongue, faggit!”

• Like 1

• 1 month later...