Ass Up Anon First Time: What Does It Feel Like?

11bi11guy

I’ve never done a completely anonymous scene where I didn’t see the guy’s face. One of my biggest fantasies is to be ass up in my room at the bathhouse and to have multiple anon men come in, fuck me, and dump their load in my hole.

For those who have done it, what did it feel like the first time while you waited for him to walk up and penetrate your hole?

I have not done a lot of fully anon recently but I did when I was younger at a bathhouse. Not having the distraction of or thoughts about the looks of a guy I could fully concentrate on the feeling of a cock pushing in my hole and the feeling of being fucked. Until that time I was a bit picky about who fucked me and that was no longer an issue here. Tbh I was in my own bubble knowing I needed his cock to make me feel good and the top probably feeling the same just needing a hole to get off in. It was fucking hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

like someone else said, its the anticipation that is so hot.   that sound when the door opens and you hear their zipper drop.    feeling them stick it in, pump away, call you a few names, groan, zip up and go.   in your imagination they all look like Shemar Moore even if they really look like Duddley Moore.    ive had three hundred or so dudes pump me full of jizz while im blindfolded and ass up (damn, i miss craigslist...)

• Like 2

I liked doing this in the steam room at North Hollywood Spa. A couple times there were already several guys in the room and I could feel their eyes on my ass knowing what I was offering up.

I never had to wait too long. I’d hear the door open and hit my poppers and feel a hand on my ass pretty quick. 

I’d keep my eyes closed and never looked. It was the hottest experience when an unknown stranger would cum in me while other guys were watching and jacking off.

I’m looking forward to bathouses reopening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I do anon ass up  to bottom and take cock, I prefer not having any details or pics sent to me. The best part of letting go and taking any random cock is the unknown...size, hiv status, age, race.  I don’t cate about any of that, just want the top to enjoy using my hole and leaving his seed. 

Guest ff-whole

Although there is some beauty in it to see the face in ecstasy of a top ready to explode in you... 
Being ass up and just letting it happen - and preferably multiple times - feeling the hands on your ass, the fingers exploring my hole and eventually feeling the tip of their dick and then the whole rhythmically pounding your ass and exploding with a nice load deep inside, gives me my perfect feeling of just being the cumslut hole that I am.
Magic... nature at its best... raw and uncomplicated.

Next please...

at first, I was nervous AF, but I settled down after he first walked in. I heard him snicker and call me a "fag", but he slipped his oversized cock into me and immediately pounded my slutty hole. I knew I would do it again. He made me cum. He finished . I needed more. I got it 5 more that night

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I just found it to be a very primal feeling.

Like a very intense experience like white water rafting where you knew in theory what was going to happen, but not exactly what it’s gonna be like at any given moment. 

When you’re in the mood for it, it’s one of the best feelings ever. Everyday? Ehh not for me. 😂

• Like 2

It's one of my favourite forms of bathhouse sex and the waiting and expectation only adds to the experience. The first time I waited for quite awhile not exactly feeling nervous but my heart was pounding and I felt that I was finally giving up the very last of my sexual inhibitions, like a right of passage. From having had bareback sex with quite a few guys it just seemed like the next natural progression to experience anon and i've never looked back. And one thing I remember is that the guy felt up my arse first and that feeling, I suppose coupled with intense sexual expectation, is something I just don't experience with ordinary sex.