Club Philly is open again and so is my hole

smoothbtm76

Was feeling extra horny on Saturday and just couldn't deal with another night of disappointing flakes on Grindr so I looked online and to my surprise found out that my favorite bathhouse had reopened, albeit with mask rules and limited hours...5 pm to 1 am. Fuck, it was already past 7. Cleaned out, took a quick shower, threw my stuff in my bag and made the 20 minute drive over the bridge from NJ. When I got there and asked for a room, the prices were cheaper than pre-covid, I guess because of the limited hours. My room was on the 4th floor, which usually means they are pretty busy since they fill the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms before starting on the 4th. Stripped down to my black leather lace up jock, lubed my hole, grabbed my poppers and went looking for some cock.

I decided to start in the basement and work my way up, so took the walk down 4 flights of stairs. There was no one in the first basement room with the slings and fuck benches and no one in the shower. It looked like the sauna was turned off and the lights were on in the steam room. The 2 level glory hole room was hopping, though. Everyone had masks on like they were supposed to except the guys who were sucking cocks. I went to the lower level and managed to get a place at one of the holes. I sucked on 2 medium sized white cocks and a fairly large black one, but it was early and seemed like no one wanted to cum yet. Despite me sticking my bare, lubed ass into the aisle, all I got was a couple of gropes, so after the 3rd cock, I made my way upstairs. 1st floor never has any play, it's a common area, so went up another flight to the 2nd floor. There were a couple short hispanic guys in the movie area just sitting and stroking and looking half out of it so I kept going. Saw a couple promising cocks in open rooms that I might have to come back to. Made my way up to the 3rd floor and the dark maze.

It was wall to wall people, just flesh everywhere. I started working my way into the maze, getting groped on the way and doing some groping. Finally found a cock that felt like fun. It wasn't really long, but pretty thick. I slipped in front of him and felt his hands reach up and start working my nipples as his cock rubbed through my crack. I took a big hit of poppers and grabbed his cock and started slowly working the fat head into my hole. Goddamn it felt good and he was so patient while I worked my hole open on his cock. Once I felt loose enough, I let go of his cock and braced my hands against the wall in front of me and took another hit of poppers. He took hold of my hips and started giving it to me good. There was a guy on either side of us and one was rubbing my balls and the other was working my nipples. The ball rubbing guy fed me some poppers a few times over the next 10 minutes while I got fucked so good. He grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled me up to his chest and said his first words, "I'm gonna breed your slutty little hole." He pounded me for another half a minute and I literally felt his cock throb as he shot inside me. I stayed there until he softened up and slipped out.

I started moving towards the light at one end of the maze, but I didn't get past the next little cubby when I felt hands pull me in...very strong, very dark hands. I am such a sub bottom bitch for a strong black man that I didn't resist in the slightest. He pushed me into the cubby and got behind me and bent me over and told me he wanted some of my sloppy white hole. So I took another big hit of poppers and reached back and spread it open for him. He rubbed what felt like a pretty fat cock up and down my crack, using the cum dripping out of me from the last guy to lube himself, the he started pushing it into me. It wasn't as thick as the last guy but it never seemed to end. It had to be 10" long and there was a little resistance when he hit my inner ring, but he pushed through it, but not forcefully. I thought to myself, thank god, a guy with a big cock who knows how to use it. For the next 20 minutes, he gave me one of the best fucks I have had in a long time. His hands were rubbing all over me, talking nasty to me, varying his speed and rhythm, gyrating to hit all my spots, would go gentler when he felt me moving to take a hit of poppers so I didn't spill them...fuck, this guy was amazing. Finally he told me I was a good white bitch and I had earned his load and to get ready for it. He grabbed me by the hair and throat and pulled me back hard into him and held me there while he shot his cum into me. After 5 or 6 little spasms as he finished cumming, he pulled his cock out and told me to clean it. I crouched down to suck my juices off it and my hole was so gaped I could feel a breeze in it as I sucked him clean and his cum dripped out of me. When he thought it was clean enough, he pulled it out of my mouth, smacked my face with it, and walked away, leaving me crouched on the floor.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, smoothbtm76 said:

Was feeling extra horny on Saturday and just couldn't deal with another night of disappointing flakes on Grindr so I looked online and to my surprise found out that my favorite bathhouse had reopened, albeit with mask rules and limited hours...5 pm to 1 am. Fuck, it was already past 7. Cleaned out, took a quick shower, threw my stuff in my bag and made the 20 minute drive over the bridge from NJ. When I got there and asked for a room, the prices were cheaper than pre-covid, I guess because of the limited hours. My room was on the 4th floor, which usually means they are pretty busy since they fill the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms before starting on the 4th. Stripped down to my black leather lace up jock, lubed my hole, grabbed my poppers and went looking for some cock.

I decided to start in the basement and work my way up, so took the walk down 4 flights of stairs. There was no one in the first basement room with the slings and fuck benches and no one in the shower. It looked like the sauna was turned off and the lights were on in the steam room. The 2 level glory hole room was hopping, though. Everyone had masks on like they were supposed to except the guys who were sucking cocks. I went to the lower level and managed to get a place at one of the holes. I sucked on 2 medium sized white cocks and a fairly large black one, but it was early and seemed like no one wanted to cum yet. Despite me sticking my bare, lubed ass into the aisle, all I got was a couple of gropes, so after the 3rd cock, I made my way upstairs. 1st floor never has any play, it's a common area, so went up another flight to the 2nd floor. There were a couple short hispanic guys in the movie area just sitting and stroking and looking half out of it so I kept going. Saw a couple promising cocks in open rooms that I might have to come back to. Made my way up to the 3rd floor and the dark maze.

It was wall to wall people, just flesh everywhere. I started working my way into the maze, getting groped on the way and doing some groping. Finally found a cock that felt like fun. It wasn't really long, but pretty thick. I slipped in front of him and felt his hands reach up and start working my nipples as his cock rubbed through my crack. I took a big hit of poppers and grabbed his cock and started slowly working the fat head into my hole. Goddamn it felt good and he was so patient while I worked my hole open on his cock. Once I felt loose enough, I let go of his cock and braced my hands against the wall in front of me and took another hit of poppers. He took hold of my hips and started giving it to me good. There was a guy on either side of us and one was rubbing my balls and the other was working my nipples. The ball rubbing guy fed me some poppers a few times over the next 10 minutes while I got fucked so good. He grabbed me by the shoulders, pulled me up to his chest and said his first words, "I'm gonna breed your slutty little hole." He pounded me for another half a minute and I literally felt his cock throb as he shot inside me. I stayed there until he softened up and slipped out.

I started moving towards the light at one end of the maze, but I didn't get past the next little cubby when I felt hands pull me in...very strong, very dark hands. I am such a sub bottom bitch for a strong black man that I didn't resist in the slightest. He pushed me into the cubby and got behind me and bent me over and told me he wanted some of my sloppy white hole. So I took another big hit of poppers and reached back and spread it open for him. He rubbed what felt like a pretty fat cock up and down my crack, using the cum dripping out of me from the last guy to lube himself, the he started pushing it into me. It wasn't as thick as the last guy but it never seemed to end. It had to be 10" long and there was a little resistance when he hit my inner ring, but he pushed through it, but not forcefully. I thought to myself, thank god, a guy with a big cock who knows how to use it. For the next 20 minutes, he gave me one of the best fucks I have had in a long time. His hands were rubbing all over me, talking nasty to me, varying his speed and rhythm, gyrating to hit all my spots, would go gentler when he felt me moving to take a hit of poppers so I didn't spill them...fuck, this guy was amazing. Finally he told me I was a good white bitch and I had earned his load and to get ready for it. He grabbed me by the hair and throat and pulled me back hard into him and held me there while he shot his cum into me. After 5 or 6 little spasms as he finished cumming, he pulled his cock out and told me to clean it. I crouched down to suck my juices off it and my hole was so gaped I could feel a breeze in it as I sucked him clean and his cum dripped out of me. When he thought it was clean enough, he pulled it out of my mouth, smacked my face with it, and walked away, leaving me crouched on the floor.

fuck this sounds good - let's all forget our troubles and fuck fuck fuck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So looking forward to bathhouses here in NY reopening. I am definitely going and hope to have an awesome time like yourself. Going and just forgetting our troubles and take those loads man sounds so hot. I really need to do that. I hope guys are going to be there and ready to fuck.  

I went to Club Philly one time late last year.  It was on a Wednesday because it was 1/2 price day.  I was with a buddy who wanted to get fucked in the worst way. Now I know why they call Philadelphia the city of "brotherly love".  I fucked and bred my way through that place.  I fucked at least 4 holes and shot my load 3x.  I was sucked and I sucked some cock too. My buddy was fucked and bred too. At one point we were both in the same room with a big round table. He was on it getting plowed and I was inside a warm hole up against the table.  His top shot a load inside him and that made me cum inside my bottom hook up.  Great place!  And very friendly!

• Like 2