Junkyard Fuck

(this story originally appeared on my old tumblr blog sometime in 2014 or 2015, new edits applied)

Steve knew this was going to be indelicate. As things often were when covering up his dumbass older brother’s mistakes. Fortunately, he had a set of keys to the vehicle that had been junked. All he had to do was talk his way into the junk yard. Easy as pie. He had grown up with Mr McAlister's son Gary and he might be able to pull the right string by bringing a bottle of Jameson.

It didn’t go well. Turns out five years away at college can change a place, and the people in it. Drew McAlister is now one of the coordinator’s of Hope Baptist’s AA program. And he didn’t take kindly to the proffered bottle of whiskey. 

“Sir, I’m very sorry.” Steve had to get a handle on the angry junkyard owner quickly, or he might wind up getting his ass beat, “I haven't talked to Gary in a long time, I didn’t know.”

“He tells me you haven’t called him up since you all moved away.” Drew said, his anger finding a new source as his eyes narrowed, “I know full well what happened between you two and frankly I don’t give a cold shit. But when you left you cut off the place that what raised you.”

Steve was numb. His dad knew?!

And he was right, so he nodded, “I did. I had to do what I could so I wouldn’t wind up like my brother.”

That admission seemed to mollify Mr McAlister a little, “I saw you on the news a few years back, you spoke well.”

Steve smiled, despite his ongoing fear, “Thank you.” He’d always been frightened of the gruff man from deepest Appalachia.

“Quite a few folks started changing their minds about things after seeing you on tv.”

“That don’t make things any easier comin home.” Steve said, letting the drawl slip back into his voice… for the moment.

“Listen, son.” Drew McAlister said, coming out from around the desk, “Why are you really here.” The younger man hesitated.  “Why do you need back inside a car your brother junked weeks ago?”

Steve sighed and looked around the small dingy office. It wasn’t likely to be bugged, “You know he’s in jail now, right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You know what he’s in jail FOR, right?”

Drew nodded, then a dawning of realization crossed his face. He nodded and grabbed his baseball cap off the desk, “Follow me.”

They walked out the back door and into the labyrinth of overgrown piles of rusting cars and building materials.Steve had known that some vehicles were worth more for spare parts than they were for the recycling plant in Youngstown, and some of these piles would sit here for decades than be sent to a blast furnace. Fortunately, in better times, his brother Al had invested in a 1975 Dodge Charger. It HAD to be around here somewhere, rusting here after getting totaled.

It was proving to be an agreeable summer day and Drew had opened his shirt, letting the ends flutter in the occasional cool breeze. Steve couldn't help but steal a glance at the hot, hairy dad muscle and chub up a little in his shorts. He got control of himself in time to realize that they’d stopped amidst a row of more recent vehicles.

“So son, here’s where you gotta make a choice.” Drew was looking down at him, in the alpha male way that had always intimidated him as a teenager. “By all rights it should be your brother here, trying to talk his way out of a stretch in the pen. But he don’t have anything I want, so you better make it worth it.” With these words Mr McAllister began to unfasten his pants.

“Fuck.” Steve muttered.

“Yeah, that too.” Drew said, not stopping “Now get on your knees and start suckin.”

Steve did as he was told before the cock could even escape the white briefs. They were yanked down and the young man breathed deep of the crotch that produced his first boyfriend. All sorts of wild questions flowed through Steve’s mind as his mouth made contact and began to work the hardening cock.

I’m sucking my ex-boyfriend’s dad.

Fuck. I want him in my ass.

Did he and Gary ever…

He sucked the eight inches furiously. Like a starving man and his hands were helping, feeling the fuzzy balls with one, while they other trailed up his torso feeling the furry belly and pectorals of a man old enough to be his father.

This was beyond what he’d expected of a summer back in his hometown. He had expected to be a social pariah given his vocal advocacy that ran counter to the way most of this town chose to live. He had feared violent reprisal. Instead, the most macho guy in town had him on his knees, and held his head still while he fucked his talented throat.

“Damn boy.” Mr McAlister said, “You’re just as good as Gary.”

Steve was shocked by these words and met Drew’s eyes. The older man nodded, “Better believe it, boy.” He slid his cock out of his mouth, “Keep your mouth open.” Steve did so, and was rewarded with a load of spit, drooled out of the older man’s mouth and into his own. “Swallow.” He did as ordered, feeling some of this hard man slide down his throat.

Drew nodded, “Get naked… Now!” he added with some bluster to his voice when the young, beardless man hesitated.

Steve rose and shucked his t-shirt, shorts and sandals in an instant. He had been wearing a jockstrap on account of the walk out to this part of town and was about to pull it down, when Drew raised a hand, “Leave those on, I like jocks. Back on your knees, son.”

Steve lowered himself back to the grassy, but graveled ground and opened his mouth for the cock once more. Drew had divested himself of the work shirt, his pants, his underwear, even his boots and socks. They were both bare assed in the middle of a grimy junkyard and Steve couldn’t be happier.

The softened cock re-entered his mouth and stayed there,” Look up at me, Steven.”

Their eyes met, and Drew sighed a little. Steve immediately registered the taste of warm piss on his tongue and fought off the urge to spew it from his mouth.

“Keep eye contact, boy.” Drew ordered and the young man complied, “Good. Now start drinking it.”

A questioning look flashed across Steve’s eyes. Sure, he’d been pissed on. Sure, he’d taken piss in his mouth, but he’d never swallowed. Just somehow it seemed a step too far. But if he wanted to keep his brother out of prison, he’d have to be accommodating for his ex-boyfriend’s dad. He swallowed and discovered that it wasn’t so bad at all. The acrid feel continued down his throat but was soon relieved by the next mouthful.

Gulping sounds escaped his body and he started to moan. He was getting painfully hard drinking the middle aged man’s piss.

“That’s it, boy.” Drew said encouragingly. Watching the younger man’s throat and mouth work swallowing the contents of his bladder, “That’s a good boy.” He moaned as he was starting to harden up, “You’re just as good at that as Gary.”

Soon enough the torrent subsided to a trickle, and Steve felt like his guts were full with urine. “Too bad things didn’t work out between you two.” Drew said appraisingly, kneeling down in front of him, “It would have been nice to have two boys in the house.” Their lips met in a kiss and Steve let the thought of living with father and son fuck machines swim in his mind. Gary had been insatiable. Everyday before school in his room, during lunch in the boiler room, then after school behind the band bleachers, Steve had opened his ass to his best friend.

Drew’s tongue made his way into his mouth and his arms around his shoulders and it pulled the young man back into the present. Steve moaned into the kiss, so much like his long lost love, but different. The older man wrapped one arm around his lower back and guided him back onto the grass. Steve instinctively raised his legs and wrapped them around Mr McAlister’s waist. 

“When was the last time you were fucked, son?” Drew asked, coming up for air.

“Last week.” Steve answered as the older man rustled in his pants, “I was in Cleveland visiting friends and they both fucked me.”

“Good.” Drew said retrieving a tube from his pants pocket. It was vaseline. He squirted some out and began to massage it around Steve’s hole. The younger man whimpered at what was coming. He didn’t normally get barebacked, but knew enough to realize that a condom wouldn’t be a part of the equation today. With his other hand, Drew moved aside the fabric of Steve’s jockstrap and freed his dick. The older man bent down and suckled on it for a while as he eased fingers into Steve’s eager hole.

The younger man came close to cumming, but Drew knew when to ease off. He had been lubing his own cock as well and now lined it up to the greased asshole.

“You ready, son?”

Steve nodded, “Yes, sir.”

Drew slipped his head inside and the young blond sighed in satisfaction. He held it there for but a moment and then eased more of it within. Steve’s legs tightened around his waist, and Drew couldn’t help but thrust the rest of his shaft into the welcoming, tight, warmth. He leaned down and kissed the boy as he gasped and moaned on the hard cock inside him, buried to the hilt. Arms wrapped around eachother and held each other tight. Their torsos mashed together and arms holding each other tight. Mr McAlister’s legs were up against the upturned thighs of the young man beneath him. It felt so right, and so good.

And Drew began to move. He made gentle, shallow thrusts, not wanting to break the full body contact they had going. The boy felt perfect. Just like his own son when they were together, which was far too seldom these days. 

Chicago wasn’t far, but work kept them both busy. Drew was now determined to get back there more often. As he thrust into Steven Grady, the son of one of his best friends, and slid his tongue against his, Drew didn’t entertain any ridiculous thoughts of the two lads getting back together and him having four willing holes to choose from. It was just far too unlikely. This was it, and he was going to make the most of it. He was going to make love to this lonely young man and hopefully give him reason to come visit more often.

Their mouths mashed loudly, and they were both moaning in the quiet calm of a gentle fuck. But the occasional thrust onto his prostate was driving Steve wild.

“Fuck, boy.” Drew said, breaking off and looking into the young man’s eyes, “I’m not going to last much longer.” He said, picking up a little speed.

“Oh fuck!” Steve moaned, “Right there! Right at that.. speed… ohhhh… FUUUUUUCK!!” 

Drew felt the cock between their bodies pulse and seep warm cum, smearing the seed into the hair on their bellies and chests. The asshole around his cock constricted his shaft like a boa constrictor, the pressure on his own dick going past the breaking point. Drew began to thrust uncontrollably, still holding the lad tight about the shoulders. 

“Gawd! Fuck, boy. Here it comes!” Drew announced into his ear before making several deep, hard thrusts into him and tensing and trembling with each one. Steve held onto the older man as he unloaded his DNA inside his ass.

The moaning in his ear subsided as did the trembling, the balls deep thrusts and Steve massaged the shoulders he’d been holding onto for no more than ten minutes or so. Frankly, he was surprised they’d made it three. Mr McAlister was hot, and he’d always thought so. Now one of his teenage fantasies had come true. But he couldn’t keep his original mission out of his mind.

“Hey, Mr McAlister?”

The older man chuckled as he recovered, “Call me Drew, son.” He laughed, pushing and holding himself up, “You gotta load of my cum up your ass, and my piss in your belly. And I’m still inside ya, boy. So for fuck’s sake, call me Drew.”

Steve chuckled, marvelling that the cock inside him still hadn’t gone soft, “Ok.”

“What is it?” Drew asked, wondering what thought could have broken the boy out of a post fuck bliss.

“It’s nothing that can’t wait.” Steve said, leaning up to draw the middle aged fuck-god into a kiss.

There would be plenty of time to get to the shitty old Dodge, grab the bag of meth from under the wheel well and toss it into the Mahoning River. 

For now, Steve was happy. Full of every fluid a sexy dad could offer and, for now at least, none of it was going anywhere.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...