Are you into nippleplay?

NippleCumDumpster

10 hours ago, NippleCumDumpster said:

I’m a top who likes to work on a guy’s nipples whilst breeding them, preferably from behind. Are you into nippleplay?

Yup, I'm a submissive bottom whose nipples are wired to my ass. The problem I've found is that the men who do like to play with my nipples are very timid about it, rarely getting to even 20% of what I can take. The right level of intensity in nipple play can turn me into a growling, primal animal on your dick. I'd love to find a guy willing to explore how he can control me and get my ass to spasm and contract on his dick using my nips.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

Yup, I'm a submissive bottom whose nipples are wired to my ass. The problem I've found is that the men who do like to play with my nipples are very timid about it, rarely getting to even 20% of what I can take. The right level of intensity in nipple play can turn me into a growling, primal animal on your dick. I'd love to find a guy willing to explore how he can control me and get my ass to spasm and contract on his dick using my nips.

Sounds perfect! That’s exactly what I’d love to do - to test your limits!

• Upvote 1

Damn buddy, you've hit a nail right on the head!  Total titpig bottom here with nips that are hot-wired to my hole.  Whoever works 'em, gets it.  Oink.  Just got bred by a TitTop bud, always so hot.  As we tighten each other's alligator clamps fully then you know it's time for him to breed me!!

I appreciate and enjoy my nipples being kissed and even sucked. My nipples are attached to my cock. But, do NOT bite them off! Get this? 

Edited by Read1
Spelling
  • Like 1