Are you into nippleplay?

NippleCumDumpster

Mine are sensitive and wired to the horny part of the brain. Squeeze them and it causes an instant hard on. I'll probably tell you to squeeze harder or use fingernails or teeth to make it more intense. Squeeze them real hard and I'll do pretty much anything asked of me. It's great when you find someone who knows how to make you dance on the edge of intense pleasure/pain.     

Edited by AirmaxAndy
Addition
  • Like 3

On 10/17/2020 at 4:53 AM, NippleCumDumpster said:

I’m a top who likes to work on a guy’s nipples whilst breeding them, preferably from behind. Are you into nippleplay?

I love nippleplay. I get so horny playing with mine and love tops who work my nipples while fucking me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

WOOF   !      Extremely HOT and Beautiful - those enjoying vacuum pumping / stretching their nipples - balls - pussy - Bigger / Huge 1's - piercings rings and more !  Please !  contact me if you are into it - love to learn - seeing videos - want to be transformed !