Gloryhole Cock Worship

CommunityCunt

That’s my favorite way to get fucked. Love it when they speed up and you can hear their belt hitting the wall and everyone outside knows they are about to cum. Then when they leave someone is usually ready to go next.

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2020 at 5:41 PM, bihairy said:

Love sliding my cock through a GH and having a warm mouth and tongue on it.  Better is when he turns around and backs up on my cock and it slides inside until I explode deep in his ass.  then I feel the mouth cleaning my cock off.  THAT is the best!

I love being the bottom on the other side of that hole. Happy to take my time with each cock that comes to the hole.

Guest beardedbastard
5 hours ago, PupLucca said:

i haven't had cock through a gloryhole for a few years actually miss it.  The bookstores and mall bathrooms I cruised are all gone

I know the feeling. Went to go visit family and all my favorite places were closed. Couldn’t find any either. Sad days. 

5 hours ago, daemien said:

I love being the bottom on the other side of that hole. Happy to take my time with each cock that comes to the hole.

That is one hot ass. I would love to slide deep inside there.  Wish you were local.

I was just getting into my DC gloryhole when Covid hit and I decamped to Palm Springs. I still need to make a better one - more solid - and one that’s easier to take it up my ass through. The sheet works for sure, but solid is better.  I’ll probably make one in PS soon - I miss the soft cock easing though the hole...

7D2910EE-E8FC-40D1-99FC-1CD0490E1219.jpeg

• Like 1

Guest CumLvr80

It's definitely a turn-on! I've been hitting 2-3 of the local AVS GH's for the last few months to, er,  bone up on my skills. But, I get just as switched-on from sucking when my top can see what I'm doing and caress me whilst giving me that nod of approval when I look them in the eye. Now, THAT'S sexy!

Guest CumLvr80
12 hours ago, Cumlovr said:

My wife and I love adult book stores with glory holes. She sucks them with me but lets me eat the cum...😋

NICE! I saw a M/F couple doing that at the GH last week! They both ate BBC, and whilst he took a break and left her there, I chatted him up and he told me it was her first BBC. The guy on the other end of the GH eventually joined them on their side, and I stood next to them watching. I think he finished on her impressive breasts. Then, when he took off, another BBC stepped up and got the same treatment whilst her BF/BFF played grab ass with a CD.

Edited by CumLvr80

Yeah that's hot, my wife and I sucked off our first black stud and she let me have his cum....very hot 😋 I went back on a different day by myself and sucked a beautiful black man that made my clitty quiver like no pussy ever could !!!

21 minutes ago, Breedmyhole40 said:

My god id love to suck through a gloryhole drink completely anon sperm

You have to try. It's amazingly hot, but I'm a whore that prefers anonymous cock using me. I'm the blindfolded cumdump in the sling. Maybe you shouldn't take my advice,  but oink!

Guest Breedmyhole40
4 minutes ago, daemien said:

u have to try. It's amazingly hot, but I'm a whore that prefers anonymous cock using me. I'm the blindfolded cumdump in the sling. Maybe you shouldn't take my advice,  but oink

Maybe i should oink...

I learned to suck cock at glory holes in the early 80’s so a lot of nostalgia for me but they are much harder to find these days . 
I first went to watch the movies,  then I let men suck me, then I finally got on my knees and never looked back. Glory holes were where I learned I was a slut