Forcing a bottom to cum before fucking him

smallcocksissyboi

Any tops enjoy doing this or bottoms had it done to them? As a weak inferior bottom who struggles with his sexuality but craves humiliation I’m really interested in a top humiliating me by making me ejaculate before he fucks me.

There are a few things to this; firstly it’s a chance for him to mock my body and cock while I play myself but secondly it’s the idea of being made to realise my orgasm and pleasure are worthless. Once I cum I lose all libido. So to then be subjected to a brutal anal pounding would be far harder and more uncomfortable for me. I know I would not enjoy it, but I would enjoy the humiliation associated with my small prematurely ejaculating cock flopping about as I have to take a real man in my hole. I’d love to hear from tops who like doing this and why, or bottoms who have also been subjected to this.

What do you do to make sure the bottom still takes the fuck even if he no longer might want it? I have discussed with tops previously signing a contract that gives my consent to being fucked even after I cum, again partly due to my PE issue.

Do you also make a bottom eat his own cum or make him ejaculate straight into his mouth for added shame? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, I love to make my bottom cum first. I like him to kneel in front of me while he masturbates. I tell him to cum in his hand and not spill his sperm. I make him lube my cock with his seed then I fuck his ass. I think my bottom is more aware of my cock fucking his hole if he isn't horny and he should get his pleasure from being fucked by me. Also I think his hole stays tighter once he's had his balls milked. Only been refused a few times, once a lad was trying to get out of taking my load but I coerced him into it and forced my cock inside his hole. I think it's the mark of a true submissive to serve his alpha as ordered.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, I love to make my bottom cum first. I like him to kneel in front of me while he masturbates. I tell him to cum in his hand and not spill his sperm. I make him lube my cock with his seed then I fuck his ass. I think my bottom is more aware of my cock fucking his hole if he isn't horny and he should get his pleasure from being fucked by me. Also I think his hole stays tighter once he's had his balls milked. Only been refused a few times, once a lad was trying to get out of taking my load but I coerced him into it and forced my cock inside his hole. I think it's the mark of a true submissive to serve his alpha as ordered.

That is exactly what my ex used to do with me. my load would be the lube for his cock or the cock of whoever he had there to fuck me. I was never allowed to touch my cock from that point on until he and the tops he would have over had finished with me.

• Like 1

I've had a few tops into this -- less for humiliation and more for making sex all about them and their pleasure. They will often suck me off or masturbate me and use my cum as lube, knowing that once I've had orgasm my total focus is on satisfying their sexual needs. 

4 hours ago, sadden said:

Ive had a couple tops force me too either before or after fucking me. Its harder too be a good bottom after cumming myself so i lock myself in chastity now.

I find this hard too. The one time I came first I just wanted the fuck to be over rather than be a ‘good’ bottom. Although I think the top got off on the fact I wasn’t liking it

• Like 1

I have never had this done to me, but I would love to experience it. I admit there are many times that im wishing the fuck to be over as either there is no lube or the fuck is hurting and im only wishing the fuck to be over, but i do love the humiliation more then the fuck. but there are times the fuck feels wonderful, but most men who fuck me actually it hurts and i moan not with pleasure but with pain of his cock fucking me.

I love it when tops do this to me. it reminds the bottom that the top is fucking it purely for his own pleasure and he really doesn't care if we enjoy it or if we get off by getting fucked. I am clearly his fucktoy not his sexual partner. when you are a real whore men don't "have sex with you" they FUCK YOU 869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpgpumpndump.png.5eff45d35115d602687e18dab2b7a8b6.pngimafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpglike the hole you are

I definitely don't enjoy this, but I keep fantasizing about it. I've had it done a couple of times and find it absolutely horrible. The top need to be really rough cause I whine a lot and try to get out of it. I lose all desire for sex after I cum, and it really hurts my ass as well. That doesn't mean that the top should let me go of course. He wants it for a reason, and that's all that matters. One top only gets hard when he knows I'm not enjoying it at all, and he wants me to beg him to let me cum before he fucks me. It's horrible and I hate it and him, and after a day I'm back on my knees begging. Faggots are weird

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chastitytom said:

I definitely don't enjoy this, but I keep fantasizing about it. I've had it done a couple of times and find it absolutely horrible. The top need to be really rough cause I whine a lot and try to get out of it. I lose all desire for sex after I cum, and it really hurts my ass as well. That doesn't mean that the top should let me go of course. He wants it for a reason, and that's all that matters. One top only gets hard when he knows I'm not enjoying it at all, and he wants me to beg him to let me cum before he fucks me. It's horrible and I hate it and him, and after a day I'm back on my knees begging. Faggots are weird

Or perhaps they should spend some time in therapy examining why they feel the need to be treated this way.

It would be one thing if it left you feeling wonderfully sated, but since, as you put it, it's horrible and when it's over you hate it and you hate him, sounds to me like you have issues that might benefit from some introspection.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Or perhaps they should spend some time in therapy examining why they feel the need to be treated this way.

It would be one thing if it left you feeling wonderfully sated, but since, as you put it, it's horrible and when it's over you hate it and you hate him, sounds to me like you have issues that might benefit from some introspection.

And a short time after I’m begging for it again. Thanks but it is discussed at length with my therapist. It is part of my BDSM life, and I do enjoy it, just not in the moment. 

• Like 1

Guest CumLvr80

Meh. I can’t stand anal tops who fixate on seeing me stroke myself and absolutely cannot stay hard without watching me cum first. HUGE turnoff. If you’re an anal top, why’s my Dick of such importance to you? Even after I’ve already explained how off-putting it is for me? Plus, my level of arousal drops considerably and my butt tightens after  I cum. I tell them this, yet, they can’t focus on anything other than the dick of the bottom in front of/underneath them. As if they think I’m joking when I tell them that them playing with my dick - including getting sucked - does absolutely nothing for me and I really don’t enjoy it. 
It’s to the point where I’m wondering if the guys I meet are actually tops at all.