Open bathhouses or sex clubs?

Brianbttm

On 10/18/2020 at 6:38 AM, 11bi11guy said:

Flex in Phoenix is supposed to be open too. From what I hear the maze and steam room are closed. I’m going to Flex or Chute tomorrow.

Update: went to Flex on 10/19 and the steam room and showers were the only things I saw closed. The pool, hot tub, and dark room were open, and they installed new gloryholes in some of the hallways.

Edited by 11bi11guy
  • Like 1

Club Houston is open— but the maze, theatre, glory holes/play areas are all boarded up (I walked around for half an hour thinking I’d gone crazy Bc I couldn’t find the blasted things). 

the hot tub and pool, saunas and steam rooms are still open. 

my night was pretty lame when I went though 😞  but there was a decent crowd .

18 hours ago, barecubtop said:

Club Indianapolis is open according to its website, but I haven't felt comfortable going back yet. 

Had alot of fun at Club Indy a couple years ago on a work trip. Ended up next to another cumdump both ass up getting fucked by 2 muscular black guys switching up between us.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...