Cum consistency

Juicyhole17

I’m not super experienced but I’ve been noticing cum consistency! I’ve taken loads that are clear and watery, some thick and gooey then tonight I seen my new favorite load! So tonight I met up with a BBC top who told me he shot huge loads! I felt his Dick throbbing and when he finished I tried so hard to push it out but it was not coming! I stayed squatting and finally felt it drip out and splat! I looked down and seen a huge load! It wasn’t even kinda watery it was like a huge clump! He told me his load was sticky and probably glued inside and I loved it!

so why was his cum so thick? Do you like it like that or watery?!

Like many questions one can ask about cum, the answer is always:  it depends.  

Speaking for my own loads, it can vary depending on how long it's been since I've last shot off and also just how turned on I am.  I find if I edge a bit, I can cum pretty significant amounts with average milky-white consistency.  If I cum too often in a day, each load gets more and more watery.  

• Like 1

I agree with the guys: it depends. Some guys shoot several loads, others just 1 big load. Cum can also be salty or neutral-tasting, even sweet. That’s the beauty of cum. Just keep giving and/or taking cumloads. And enjoy the experiences!! 🐷 

• Like 2

I precum and cum a lot but want to experience more cum from other guys. At least I've been told I cum a lot and I'd say it's pretty thick. I love it when I get my own face when I shoot. 

On 10/19/2020 at 11:38 PM, Read1 said:

I agree with the guys: it depends. Some guys shoot several loads, others just 1 big load. Cum can also be salty or neutral-tasting, even sweet. That’s the beauty of cum. Just keep giving and/or taking cumloads. And enjoy the experiences!! 🐷 

I'm in the several smaller loads school. Dunno why. Its been like that since those early early days when I did the usual teen/college thing of jerking off 6-8 times/day. No more though. I actually have a job and a life outside the jerkatorium. 😉

Taste of cum also varies by diet. Vegetarians have sweeter tasting spunk to my taste buds. Super well hydrated: thinner/more runny/lots of it. 

I've never understood men who have no idea what their own cum tastes like. I started tasting it from load #1 onward!

7 hours ago, ncbareback said:

I'm in the several smaller loads school. Dunno why. Its been like that since those early early days when I did the usual teen/college thing of jerking off 6-8 times/day. No more though. I actually have a job and a life outside the jerkatorium. 😉

Taste of cum also varies by diet. Vegetarians have sweeter tasting spunk to my taste buds. Super well hydrated: thinner/more runny/lots of it. 

I've never understood men who have no idea what their own cum tastes like. I started tasting it from load #1 onward!

I am a vegetarian and what you say is true.

The only meat I eat is sausage.

OP,

Yes I have good days and bad days, my spunk can be a trickle, but then you need a brolley. But a few years back, I stopped making spunk for about a year, completely dried up. Tests etc, nothing, they put it down to stress and anxiety. Anyway, wanking as normal one day, just had the feel of cumming faintly, anyway it just started back again so strong, thick and proper tasty. But, I learned not to bother about it, I get what I get, otherwise I would become obsessed with it.

My loads pretty much doubled since I've started to take zinc and magnesium supplements. Not sure if it's either one of them or both, but it works. 

Talking about unexpected positive side effects!

• 2 weeks later...