Bi Guy - New to this site. Have been filmed taking bb cock

scotlandbi2020

new to this site, Bi guy from Scotland, have been fucked bare a few times.

Been getting into taking it on film and have a few vids of me being fucked bare back. Not out and unsure whether to post as face fully visible, Thoughts or encouragement appreciated

Edited by scotlandbi2020
update
  • Like 1

I get the feeling you’re kind of excited at the thought of posting vids of you getting fucked. It can only be your decision, remember that when it’s out there it’s out there and you will have no control of where it goes next. If you’re comfortable then go for it!

• 3 months later...

On the one hand there’s the thrill and titillation you feel when you think of all those guys seeing your sexual side and how much you enjoy indulging in same-sex pleasure.

On the other hand there’s the sober reality of a coworker or fellow churchgoer or family member or basically anybody whose valued relationship with you is absolutely non-sexual, coming across or being confronted with the unquestionable visual evidence of you doing something that may challenge or directly conflict with their core beliefs or who they thought you were as a person.

Once you put that image out on the internet, you have relinquished control of it. You may delete it, but that doesn’t mean it hasn’t already been copied and re-saved a dozen different ways already. If you put your face on it, you have to be fully prepared to own it. That’s not something that men who have not come out yet are usually prepared to do. Ask yourself why you’re not out - if you have a good reason not to be, then the answer to that question will be the reason you shouldn’t post such images with your face in them.

Think with the big head, not the little head.

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, scotlandbi2020 said:

have a few saved on xhampster as pvt

Most i have also on private only for the friends who have add me. if u don't want to be recognized by people you have to watch out what u upload online/public

1 minute ago, Kimberley said:

Most i have also on private only for the friends who have add me. if u don't want to be recognized by people you have to watch out what u upload online/public

am looking for a dom top to take control and make me public

Just now, scotlandbi2020 said:

am looking for a dom top to take control and make me public

if u want go public go for it. but think twice. once on the internet it's there for always. it has happend with me when my ex gf and i broke up in a fight. she had a lot of pictures/vids from me all dressed up like a crossdresser whore that were sent to much people i was knowing. still ashamed of it sometimes. never would share my pics/vids in a relationship ever again