Fuck Machine Recommendation

hairyone

Any recommendations or reviews for a good fuck machine?

I see that Shockspot may be top of the line. But at a $2,000 starting price, that's not my first choice.  [think before following links] https://www.shockspot.net/

The Hismith looks good and a reasonable price compared to Shockspot.  Still an investment, though. May be willing to get it if it is worth it. [think before following links] https://www.hismith.com/en/ 

Interested in reviews on noise, positions, controls, stability, etc. 

Thanks, fellow sluts. 

• Upvote 1

My BF got the shockspot. Make sure you get the control box, it's a lot less useful in the moment when you have to have a laptop nearby for it to work at all.

Reasons why over all other options:

1. adjustable speed/depth/range all without having to adjust everything or get up.

2. Linear actuator likely to last much longer

3. Folds up small, which is important for travel

4. Can be put in almost any position 

5. He uses seriously big toys (think hanky sized) and it can handle them just fine at the right angles (the arms will tend to sag & become loose under the weight if aimed high after a minute of thrusting). It handles standard size toys just fine in any position, and if angled down can handle the big ones without losing position too. That said he had to make his own adapter by attaching the MR S fuckmachine universal adapter to a plastic disc, then finding the right screw thread attachements to get the plate on the shockspot. The company was helpful in providing the correct thread specs.

6. Noise is quite audible but not badly so. It sounds about as a loud/sharp as a kitchenaid mixer when in use.

7. you can program it, but in practice it wasn't that appealing since you need to have a laptop nearby to do it. It's a lot easier to just use the control box.

All in all, you get what you pay for, and he thinks it was definitely some of the best $2k he's ever spent. But, he's also a seriously pro bottom who has tons of stamina and is a size queen. If it were me, I'd be fine with some of the less-adjustable $500-ish ones.

Edited by lycis