• 3 weeks later...

Part 3

I woke up late the next morning, on account of having slept late. Mostly because of the thought of my dad and brother fucking and having a weird master-slave relationship, kept racing through my head till the wee hours of the morning.

On the bright side, I knew dad and Sam would be out for work by now, so I had the house to myself. I didn't have it in me to talk face to face with either just yet without picturing them in their gear from the night before or confronting them about what was going on.

Relaxed and showered, I headed downstairs to grab some breakfast and was surprised to see dad at the dining table. He was sipping coffee while reading the paper, and my sudden intrusion to the room made him look up. On seeing me, his face broke into a kind smile.

"Morning kiddo, sleep well?"

"Morning dad, yeah I slept great."

Dad continued looking at me with a weird look, somewhere between deep introspection and smirk. before going back to his paper. I grabbed a bowl and some cereals and joined him at the table.

There was no small talk made, which was absolutely perfect. I wolfed down my breakfast while dad ignored me. I was almost done eating when,

"So Joe, enjoyed the show last night?"

My heart stopped for a moment and my throat clamped up. He knew that I knew.

"I, umm, ..."

"It's okay son, one of these days you'd have found out. Sam and I ain't the quiet type," Dad said with a smile. His casual demeanor was throwing me for a toss because on the other side of the table, I was sitting nervous and a little terrified at the same time.

"What's going on in your head boy?"

This was my chance to understand whatever was going on.

"How did this start dad? You and Sam?"

"All right kid, that's a long story."

Baxter

My marriage had been a sham and when my wife left, it was the best day of my life. I was gay, knew it when I was 13 years old, but in a small town being gay back then was not an option. After she left, the next few years was my work and the boys, with nothing much in between. It wasn't until the boys were 7 and 5, that I had a chance to get my pecker inside a stranger's ass and after that day, I truly enjoyed my single-hood.

5 years ago

Joe left the day after Christmas. I would have liked for him to stay till new year's but the boy was hell-bent on going back and I didn't want to stop him. He'd found his passion at work and after the way I had been with him when he was a kid, I didn't blame his attitude. I just wished we could be closer.

For now, I had been saving my load for the last week. My regular fuck buddy was busy with his family and none of my other associates were available. It meant that I had to take a trip to the creek to get some action.

The creek is a patch of land near the creek flowing in the outskirts of town. Located about half a mile from the road, a person had to hike through a forest to get to the place. The remoteness of this place had caused it to become a popular cruising spot in the county. You were bound to find someone here, to get your rocks off and very rarely was it completely empty.

When I made my way to the creek, I saw from a distance a pretty hot scene ahead. 2 big burly guys were spit-roasting a well-built young guy between them. The guy fucking his mouth had his palms on either side of the bottom's face so I couldn't see who it was. But it was clear that the bottom was having a blast. He was moaning like a whore, pushing his ass against the cock fucking him while he sucked hungrily the cock down his throat.

I made my way to them, and when I was at a close distance, whipped out my cock and started to jack off. The top guys saw me and nodded in approval, as they continued violating the boy between them. I was stroking my 9-inch beer can thick cock, enjoying the show in front of me and hoping to get a piece of ass or throat myself.

The bear fucking his throat started to grunt and took his hands off the bottom's face, to tweak his nipples. And as hot as the scene would have been, every arousal I had drained from my cock on seeing who the bottom was.

My son Sam was letting two burly men fuck him like a cheap whore, his eyes closed as he moaned and groaned. 

My son, my flesh and blood, was queer like his dad. I had assumed he was straight as an arrow, but to see him being a pig for cock was a shock.

It was also arousing.

Sam is a muscular boy. Years of sports and football had given him a nice muscular body with a big bubble butt. The kind of ass you want to lick, finger and breed, until it's gaping and leaking hot man juice. Standing there, watching my first born get pounded by two men was starting to arouse me. He was an adult, he had made his choices and I was happy for him.

I was also horny for him and it was scaring me.

I wanted to shove my cock up his hole, I wanted to pound his boy pussy until he was screaming my name. I needed to show him who daddy was.

As the men started ejaculating inside my boy, I was focused on my boy. My penis was justifying the reasons why I should fuck Sam while my mind was trying to make me see reason. In between, the 2 guys dislodged from Sam and left us alone in the creek. Sam collapsed on the ground, his ass puffy and leaking cum as he relaxed under the evening sun. My penis made my choice for me as I slowly made my way towards him. When I was behind him, I took my pants off, spit in my finger and rubbed it on my cock. Next, I laid on top of Sam with my cock wedged between his ass cheeks.

He was spent so he hadn't realized there was someone else behind him. When he felt my weight on his back, he simply arched his hips upward to give me access to his used hole. Not one to pass on the opportunity, I rubbed my head on his pussy lips before pushing inside him.

His hole was slick with cum and slippery like Velcro. I had fucked many asses before but nothing and no one had felt like this. Maybe it was the [banned word] of it all, but the more I fucked him, the more I wanted it to never stop.

I hadn't spoken a word and Sam was still on the ground, moaning and groaning to my thrusts. I was afraid of his reaction to finding out who was fucking his ass, but as hot as it was for me, I needed him to know who was creaming him. So, I collapsed on top of him and put my face next to his. I stuck my tongue in his ear, lapping up on the sweat and pheromones, blowing hot air on his scalp. His groans became audibly louder, and he started to push back against my cock, trying to push me deeper inside him.

"How do you like your dad's cock Sam?", I whispered between thrusts.

His body froze and tensed upon hearing that. He turned his head towards mine, only to see my very red, sweaty and grinning face. I felt his hesitation on his hole, as it contracted and started pushing me out. I quickly thrust into him harder, preventing his ass from closing up. The strength of my thrust made Sam moan and I felt his ass relax for a moment. Taking that as a cue, I started to rabbit fuck him hard and despite his initial resistance, Sam started to getting into the groove of it. I slowly pulled out of him, before pulling his ass up until he was on all 4s, before starting to fuck him again.

The next few minutes, I fucked him with unparalleled energy. If my son was a cock slut, I'd make sure he never had to head out of home to get all the cocks he wanted. This was my moment of proving, and god damn was I proving my power to him.

By now, Sam was loudly moaning and asking me to fuck him more. Between calling me dad and daddy, my boy really gave up his hole to my cock. And as I started to ejaculate in his hole, his cock burst in orgasm and coated the ground below with his boy juice.

When we were done, I collapsed on the ground with Sam next to me. We stayed silent for the next few minutes, catching our breath and processing everything that had happened. When I saw Sam, I didn't feel guilt. I felt a kinship with my boy and something deeper that I had never experienced. And based on the way he was looking at me, he was going through something similar.

That was the beginning of it all.

-

Joe

When dad finished, to say I was shocked would be an understatement. My dad was so casual about the whole thing, like it was no big deal.

"I wanna know what you're thinking kiddo."

"Dad, this is a lot. You and Sam are fucking around, I mean, that's insane dad"

"We aren't just fucking around Joe. I love your brother and he loves me."

Now this was just crazier to me. I wanted to understand but I was having a hard time coping with everything.

I slowly stood up and cleaned out my dishes. I was at the sink cleaning the dishes when dad came in to the kitchen. My back was to him, so I was surprised when I felt his presence right behind me. Before I could react, he pushed against me gently, locking me in place between the sink and him. His strong clothed frontal was against my back, and I felt the heat radiating from him and entering me. His scent was strong, a masculine smell that would make a cock pop out. 

"You don't have to act around me son. I know you were turned on." I started to stutter a response when his hand found its way to my crotch. I was going commando so his strong palm scraped against the thin lining of my shorts and scratched against my cock and balls. He gently squeezed my cock and balls, making me slightly groan.

"Your cock's leaking boy, my palms getting wet with your pre juice," dad whispered ever so slightly, his masculinity commanding the situation. I was shocked and aroused, causing me to freeze in place as he continued squeezing. This was wrong, so wrong and I needed to get out. At the same time, I was so aroused and turned on.

Dad stopped squeezing my crotch and flipped me around. I was now face to face when I saw him lifting the palm that had been on my crotch to his face. He sniffed it for a moment before licking his fingers that had a little bit of my pre-cum.

"Mm, love neg pre cum. So innocent." Dad muttered to himself.

What did he mean by neg pre-cum? I had so many questions....

• Like 25
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

There is very little sex in this part. I wanted to move the plot along but I hope you like it.

Part 4

Time seemed to stand still as I watched my father licking his fingers covered in my pre-cum. Of all the things I'd have thought could happen, this was certainly not what I had expected.

I stood there, frozen in place, our eyes locked on each others, as time stood still. Dad's face started to move closer towards mine, his lips moving towards my lips. the distance between us closing until it was almost suffocating. I felt the faint touch of his lips on mine and it sent a shudder down my spine.

*Phone Ring*

The sudden sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my trance. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and picked up the call. By now, dad had distanced himself and I headed upstairs to my room. The phone call was from an old friend and while it came at the perfect time, I wasn't in the mood to chit chat. As soon as I entered my room, I made up an excuse and disconnected. I needed time to think.

I quickly realised that staying inside was not helping me. I had to get out so I grabbed a sweater and headed out the door. Dad was still in the kitchen and when I muttered an excuse to leave, he didn't stop me. He threw his car keys at me and asked me to drive safe.

Once in the car, I headed out towards the town. After years of being away, it felt nostalgic to be back to the place I called home. I went sightseeing my school, the old mall strip we used to hang out in, the arcade store (which had closed and turned into a grocery place) and a few others. Driving around kept my mind off of the things that had occurred at home. But there are only so many places in a small town to see so eventually, my mind drifted back to the house. What had dad meant when he said neg cum? Why was dad hitting on me, his own son? Why had dad and Sam changed so much? Why was the house so well furnished when dad's business wasn't exactly the most successful? So many questions and no answers.

Right on the outskirts of town was McHale's- a working man pub frequented by everyone in town. It was old, shabby and grungy, but it was the one constant in town. I had never been inside but now that I was an adult who really needed a drink, it felt as good a place as any to drown my thoughts with a glass of cold beer. Being late afternoon on a weekday, the place was mostly empty. I grabbed a chair by the bar and sat down, waiting for the barkeep.

Almost instantly, a hot young guy appeared in front of me. He was probably mid to late 20s, slightly chubby with a strong working man build. Bearded with a nose ring, the guy was a walking wet dream and under different circumstances, I would most definitely have tried my luck with him. I asked him for a beer but he kept looking at me with a weird smirk.

"Well if it isn't Joey Sloan."

"Do I know you?" I asked, confused and slightly aware that he had a familiar face.

"Harry Keppler, we went to school together Joe."

Now I remembered. Harry was a classmate but he was certainly different now than what I remembered. Back then, he was maybe 5 feet tall, scrawny like a twig and shy. The almost 6 feet hunky guy in front of me had nothing in common with the boy I remembered.

Harry was chatty, asking me a lot about my life outside. As a courtesy, I asked him the same. He told me his parents divorced when he was 15 and his dad left, never to be seen again. His mum passed away when he was 18 and left him with the family farm and insurance money. Not interested in farming, he went to community college and got a business degree. When he graduated, he bought the bar from the previous owners and now ran it alone.

"That's good man, must be fun running a bar."

"Yeah, around these parts its the best job. No shortage of drunk bubbas around here," he chuckled.

By now my glass had emptied out so I asked him for a second. When he went towards the tap to fill up, I heard the bar door open. A moment later, a man came and sat a few places over, keeping enough distance between us but close enough where I could appreciate him.

Alpha Male- the only words that could describe him. Almost 6 and a half feet tall, somewhere around 270-290 pounds of strong working man muscle with a gut and massively huge arms. He was wearing a cop outfit, complete with the police cap, which covered his arms and legs. But if I had to guess, I would say he was a hairy man, based on the thick handlebar mustache and the hairy knuckles on display. As a business owner, I had met my fair share of alpha males but they didn't come close to this man. Those men showed the world their alpha nature by the way the spoke, dressed and presented themselves. This man had a presence that would tell any person that he was an alpha male that you'd not want to fuck with.

While I was stealing glances at him, Harry dropped the refill in front of me and made his way towards the man. I saw the guy lean over and whispered something in Harry's ear. Then he stood up, and made his way towards the washroom. A few minutes later, Harry went towards the washroom as well.

About 20 minutes later, the big guy walked out of the the washroom. He made his way to the bar, grabbed his drink, downed it in one go and left. A minute later, Harry walked out of the washroom and came back behind the bar. His hair was disheveled and it was evident what had happened. Also because of small drop of white cum that was lodged in his beard in his lower chin. I pointed it out to Harry who got flustered and quickly wiped it using his finger. But instead of cleaning his finger with a cloth, he stuck it in his mouth and licked it off right in front of me.

This town was weird and something was up.

"Never took you for being gay Harry."

"Lots changed Joe around here, you'll find out soon enough," he replied with a smirk. I went back to drinking my beer and there was silence between us for a few moments.

"Who was the guy Harry? Never seen him."

"That was Chief Floyd Turnpike, he came to the country 'bout 3 years ago."

"So, he's your boyfriend?" I asked him with a grin.

"Hah, no. He's just a guy that I love to suck and get fucked by." His casualness caught me off-guard, what was up with this town's people and their casualness about gay sex.

"Wow, that's umm...good for you Harry. He's hot."

"Yeah he is Joe, he thinks you are cute too."

I looked at him puzzled by his revelation. He told me that the chief had asked about me while they were "doing the business". Harry had told him everything about me including who I was.

"Should I be concerned? The dude looked scary."

"Eh don't be, you'll come to know him soon enough." Harry said, a slight mischief in his voice.

By now, my second glass was empty and knowing that anymore would result in a good buzz and prevent me from driving, I took my leave and made my way home.

On the drive home, I kept thinking about how to confront dad. What could I say to him to get some answers?

---

When I reached my house, my brother's car was in the driveway and a police SUV. I was shit scared that something bad had happened so I quickly parked and rushed indoors.

Once inside, I found my dad, brother and the chief from earlier smoking and drinking. The scene in front of me was hot, here were 3 hot, beefy guys reveling in their shared masculinity, doing what comes naturally to be a man. But my mind was elsewhere, stuck in the thoughts of my dad, my brother and everything that had transpired.

"Aah look who's back, join us son." My dad spoke up on seeing me walk in. I gingerly made my way towards an open chair, as Sam passed me a beer. All this time, the chief had been eyeing me intensely. It wasn't a friendly gaze, rather one filled with intent malice and something else.

Sam offered me a cigar which I refused. The 3 of them were talking about the town and my mind drifted off to everything that had happened. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that they were calling my name until Sam punched me lightly in the arm to wake me up.

"Joe, your dad tells me you're gay too?", the chief commented. Way to start a conversation. I simply nodded my head yes, taking a big sip of the beer to calm my nerves. Something about the chief was making me uncomfortable, his attitude was both engrossing and intimidating, with a little hint of danger.

"That's good, our numbers are increasing in this town," the chief remarked. "I'm not here for long, I'll leave in a few weeks," I chimed in.

The chief stared at me intently. The room was silent, with the only noise coming from the cackle of the burning cigars in the room. The awkward silence was broken by the chief subsequently with a few words that sent chills up my spine.

"We'll see about that."

Despite being fazed by the man's words, I knew that I had to speak up. I wasn't going to be a wimp or be intimidated by him.

"So, how do you know my dad and brother?" I asked the chief.

"Your dad didn't tell you? Damn Bax, you've been keeping the boy in the dark haven't ya," the chief smirked towards my dad. My dad looked nervous, it was on his face, even though he was trying to hide it.

"I am your dad's dad kid," the chief exhaled.

Of all the things I had heard and seen, this was the most preposterous. I knew both my grandfathers and I had visited them often as a kid. They both had passed away a few years ago but I was certain that this man in front of me was definitely not related to me.

"Dad, is this a joke," I asked dad with annoyance. My temper was rising at the absurdity of it all.

Before dad could respond, the chief interjected.

"I am not your biological grandpa Joe. I am a different kind of dad to your father. A more closer and sacred bond than he ever had with his own father."

I kept quiet, unsure of how to respond. Sensing my annoyance, the chief continued.

"A few years ago, I marked your dad with a bond that tied him to me. It was the gift only a man can give another man, and when given, ties them in a bond unlike any other. Your father, by accepting my gift, accepted me as his dad. And once gifted, passed on the gift to his own son, your brother Sam."

This was all kinds of crazy. What gift were they talking about? Is that why dad and Sam had changed so much? Did it have anything to do with dad and Sam's current relationship?

"Son," my dad spoke up, "There's something more I haven't told you. But before I do, do you know what poz means?"

Of course I did. It was a term used to refer to a HIV+ person. But why was he talking about this?

"Well, the thing is son, your brother and I are poz."

The air left my lungs as the words he spoke entered my brain. My father and brother were HIV+. The shock knocked me out as I sat there quietly, mulling over everything he had just said. Words didn't come and my mind blanked, replaced by a slight buzzing of being in shock. No one spoke, as they watched me come to terms with what I had learnt.

"How did this happen dad? Are you okay?"

"I am fine son, better than I have ever been. As for how it happened, well," he looked towards chief while pausing before continuing, "chief gave me the gift of poz and I passed it on to Sam."

• Like 16
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, thanks for all the kind words. I'll write more parts in time, I'm currently very busy with grad school and I have exams coming up.

The story of the Sloan clan isn't over. It's just getting started 😉

• Like 5