• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas!
I am not a writer (finance majors), so I apologize if some of the writing is stunted and at times forced. This website is my first time writing and I will try to improve my writing over the course of the next few parts and subsequent other stories. Until then, I hope you enjoy and let me know if you like the story. Cheers.

Part 5

Baxter Sloan

3 years ago

One of the best feelings in the world to wake up to is getting your pecker sucked first thing in the morning. I had woken up to Sam nursing on my dick, and good boy that he was, he was happy to oblige when I grabbed his hair and pushed myself into his throat. He choked and gagged but he persevered. I had to make sure my dick was covered with enough throat slime before I asked Sam to climb on top and ride me like a good boy. He set his ass down on my cock and swallowed it slowly, before riding it in full throttle.

I was enjoying the feeling of my cock in warm boy pussy when my phone rang. Without breaking the fun, I grabbed my phone and picked it up, while Sam kept riding me.

"Sloan Plumbing, how can I help ya?"

"Hi Baxter, right?" a deep voice asked from the other end.

"Yeah, who's this?"

"My name is Floyd Turnpike. I am the county chief, moved here a few weeks back."

"Okay Mr Turnpike, what can I do for ya?"

"I am having a party tonight with some of the men in town, just a simple meet and greet. I'd like for you to come."

This was weird. Why was the police chief inviting me? I had heard about him, big ass fucker who'd made many of the women in town blush but hadn't seen him yet.

Not one to turn down a party offer I accepted.

"Good, I'll see you tonight Baxter."

When I disconnected, Sam saw the look of surprise on my face. I told him who it was and he blushed on hearing the Chief's name.

"Dad, he's so hot. I saw him outside the store a couple days back. Fuck dad, he's the biggest guy I have ever seen."

With that picture in mind, I came in my son's asshole.

---

When I made it to Chief's house that evening, there were a few cars parked outside. His house was in the outskirts of town and looked fancy. There was an electronic gate and the property was surrounded by a 9 feet tall wall. Clearly a man of wealth.

After parking my car, I made my way inside. The second I stepped in, I felt more out of place than I had ever been.

The people inside comprised of some of the most rich and powerful people in the county. The mayor, business owners, council members, cops- anyone with even a little power in the fucking county was there. It made my appearance there even more confusing.

“There you are,” a deep baritone voice hollered at my direction before the Chief’s big frame landed in front of me. Sam was right, this guy was massive. The body of a man who had spent many an hour at the gym, he was big in all the places. A big brown beard covered his face, which alongside his bald head, made him look intimidating and sexy. His chest was huge, meaty and protruding with strength and muscle, his gut was round but strong. Below, his thighs were like tree trunks and despite his best effort, I could see the big bulge he was packing.

“Thanks for inviting me uh, Chief”, I said not really sure of what to call him.

“No problem, really wanted to meet ya. Heard a lot about you Bax,” he said with a slight smirk. The fact that he had heard about me was weird, the added smirk told me there was more to it than what was being implied.

“Good things, I hope,” I replied to his (assumed) innuendo.

“We’ll see,” he responded. He leaned over until his mouth was near my ear and whispered, “stay back when this is over, need to talk.”

Saying so, he left and joined the crowd.

For the next 2 hours, I roamed around the crowd trying to make small talk. I hate small talk so eventually, I went out to the deck and lit myself a smoke. The deck was empty and was a nice place to relax and let the scotch do its work. The sight of the chief plopped into my head, his massive hairy frame stoking the bottom in me.

I consider myself a versatile top. While I have fucked my fair share of ass, I have rarely ever taken cock. Only thrice in my life have I bent over and let a guy dick me- my high school coach, my ex-wife’s uncle at our wedding and a big trucker at a highway rest stop. I had a type that I bottomed to- they had to be big in frame, hairy and most importantly, make my ass twitch.

The Chief ticked all those boxes. He reminded me of a guy I followed on Twitter “PozL8rDad”, who claimed to be poz and a police officer. That guy had a massive dick with an ampallang, and I had blown many a load to his pictures.

By now, I was completely zoned out and hadn’t realized just how late it was until I felt something touching my ass.

I turned around and saw the Chief standing, a big cigar stuck in his mouth and a glass full of scotch. He was wearing a robe and standing right behind me.

What I had assumed was his hand on my ass, turned out to be his hard cock poking through his robe!

I looked at him, only to be met with a sly smile plastered on his face. Buzzed, I kept staring, unsure of what to do or say.

He took a big drag of his cigar, let the smoke cook in his lungs for a few seconds before blowing it towards me. I took a deep breathe, taking in the rich, smoky smell of his gar, arousal shooting from my nose to my lungs and straight to my dick.

“Suck”

I didn’t hesitate. A mix of being buzzed and horny for this bear, I kneeled down and got to work. I started by sniffing his cock, enjoying the thick musky smell mixed with a little piss and cum. The foreskin stretching over his head was thick and I started by running my tongue over it. The taste of salty precum hit my tongue as I licked and kissed his cock through his foreskin. I slipped my tongue inside, to feel the head of the cock, only to feel something metallic and bumpy on the head. Upon pulling back the skin, I saw the sight of a beautiful ampallang on the head, coated in a slime of his precum. I licked the shaft, before taking it in my mouth. I looked up at him, only to see him looking back with a smirk, like I was a conquest for him.

His cock was thick and long. I am a big guy down there but his was huge. I could barely manage half of it in my mouth before choking. Not one to back down, I pushed myself to take more and succeeded in taking about 3/4th. By now, he had taken a seat on one of the chairs on the deck, while I was on my knees in front of him.

After a few minutes of sucking, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me up for a kiss. We made out like horny teenagers, making a slobbering, sloppy mess as our tongues fought for dominance and spit flew to and fro from each other’s mouths. While we were making out, he had pulled my pants and briefs down, leaving me completely naked waist down with my pants around my ankles.

His hands made their way to my hairy dad ass, grabbing, squeezing and kneading them. As our kiss got more aggressive, his hands edged closer to my asshole before I felt a finger circling the ring. He ran it around the hole, teasing me and relaxing me, for what we both knew was to come. I had assumed he was about to slip his finger inside, but instead, he pulled back from our kiss and told me to strip and bend over the chair. I pulled off my clothes fast, and got in position, my naked ass visible towards Chief.

He got in position, slipping his cock between my ass cheeks and sliding it there. For the next minute, that’s all he did, just sliding it up and down. Occasionally, when the cock would slide over my hole, he would thrust just to work me over. And by now, I was in heat, needing that huge cock up my hole.

“Fuck me already.”

I knew not asking him to slip a finger first or rimming me would cause penetration to hurt but it was way worse than I had imagined. When he pushed inside, my insides would not open for him and the relative dryness of my ass was making things work.

“Put some lube on man, it won’t slide in,” I said, clenching my teeth in pain.

He leaned over, the head of his cock in my ass, until his mouth was next to my ear.

“Is that so?”

He pushed. Hard. In one go.

My ass felt like it was being ripped apart and a scream escaped my mouth. But he acted first and put a hand over my mouth, muffling it. I struggled to get him off, but his grip was strong. Having pushed his monster 10inch dick up my ass in one go, he stayed still to let me adjust. He kissed the nape of my neck, ran his tongue over my earlobes, his fingers squeezed and played with my nipples- everything possible to get me in the mood.

When the pain subsided, he slowly started to pull out. It still hurt but it was not as bad as when he was going in. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving the tip inside my ass.

“Bingo,” was all he said, before he started pushing back in. I had no clue what he had meant by that, but the pain was back. It was dulling with every thrust, giving way to pleasure. My ass had been out of commission for years now, but I was remembering just how good it felt to get fucked by a nice thick cock. He was taking his time, letting me get used to his massive cock, sliding in and out slowly.

A few minutes later, the pain had died down. By now, I was into it and was ready to be fucked. I pushed back against him, pushing him deeper. Taking the cue, he really started to fuck, going hard and deep. He wasn’t fucking hard, instead going for deep, hard thrusts and it was a lot more fun that way. The deck was filled with the sound of our grunts and moans, two middle-aged men fucking and rutting the way nature intended.

“I have wanted that ass for a long time,” Chief said between thrusts.

“Fuck Chief, you feel good.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet. In a moment, you’re gonna fucking love my cock all the more.”

“Yeah, why’s that?”

He leaned in to whisper into my ear, “You’ve been after my cock for years now, doesn’t it feel good to have it up your ass.”

What was this guy talking about? I had known him for a few hours.

“Confused, Baxtor? You don’t recognize PozL8rDad from Twitter? You’ve wanted this for a long time, haven’t you?”

HOLY FUCK!

This was the guy I had been following for years. Yeah he was hot as fuck but this was crazy. Now that he had mentioned it, I could see the resemblance. The beefy body, the hot thick cock, the hair- it was all adding up. But my momentary disbelief turned to fear as I remembered something else about him.

He was poz. I was not.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he locked his arms around my waist and pulled me in, pushing himself further.

“I saw your comments, your tweets, retweets. All that hot poz stuff you like. This is what you want, isn’t it?”

I was conflicted. I had never admitted this to anyone but I had a huge poz fetish for decades. I never acted on it as this is a small town and I am a dad. But part of me had always wanted this, to be pozzed, diseased, free…

“Let it happen Baxter, let it happen,” the Chief said quietly. “You have wanted this for so long, don’t deprive yourself of what you want. What you need.”

Was I ready for this? To be poz, to live with a disease. It was wrong but at the same time, why did it feel so right? I could stop him right now and leave. That would be the smart thing to do.

But I didn’t want to do the smart thing. I wanted to do what I had wanted for so long. And I could have it from the guy I had jerked off to.

My lust overtook my rationality, and I eased up my hole. Taking that as his cue, Chief plunged fast and started rabbit fucking me. He was fucking me with purpose, and it showed in his thrusts. It was animalistic, brutal and fucking hot.

“I am close Baxtor, tell me you want it.”

“I want it Chief.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“I want your cum.”

“You can do better.”

“Fuck Chief, I want your poz cum. I need it.”

“You want me to convert you? Make you my poz son? Be your poz dad”

“Fuck yeah Chief, poz me up.”

“Call me dad, son. Tell dad you want his poz cum.”

“Give me your poz cum dad. Your son needs your poz cum.”

The Chief thrusted one final time and with a loud grunt, I felt his body shake. He was cumming, shooting his hot, viral load up my hole. My prostate was on fire and the heat of his cum, made me jerk my dick off twice before I unloaded on the chair.

When he was finally done, he kissed my neck and just stood there, his dick lodged in my ass. Both of us were grasping for breath, gaining our senses after the mind blowing fuck that had just happened. When he went soft and pulled out, he pushed his finger in immediately and fucked me for a few second, preventing the load from falling out.

When he was done, he put on his robe and handed me my clothes. I wore them in silence while he lit up another cigar. When I was done dressing up, he kissed me and told me to drive safe.

I was a little pissed but more than that, I felt dirty. I had taken his poz load, I had told him I was his poz son and he could not care less.

Not one to fight, I started to head towards my car and go home. Before I could get in, he came over and hollered at me. I turned around, hiding the hurt in my face, to hear what he wanted to say.

“You have a few days, maybe 3-4 days when you can get yourself treated. I have a highly toxic load so if you don’t want this to happen, you gotta act fast. If you change your mind and decide to embrace it, let me know. We have a lot to discuss.”

“Discuss what?”

“Your future Baxtor. This was only the first step. I have plans and it starts with you.”

He came closer until there was a pencil’s distance between us.

“I hope you embrace it, son.”

Saying so, he kissed me before turning and walking back home, leaving me out in the cold night, confused, conflicted and horny, with an ass full of hot poz bear cum.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 6

Baxter Sloan

When I got home that night, Sam was sleeping in my room. I needed to be alone, so I crashed on the couch instead. As sleep slowly crept in, my last thought was on how would I explain all of this to Sam?

I woke up late next morning to an empty house and a bad hangover. On the coffee table, was aspirin, some water and a note from Sam saying he went on a house call and he was going to spend the night at his friend’s place. Fucking great, as I was still not sure what to say to him about everything that had happened.

After a long shower, I grabbed some breakfast. There were 3 house calls, which I told Sam to take care off, leaving me with the day off. I thought about the night before, what had happened, what I had let happen. The rational side of my brain made me look up HIV clinics in the county, to get on treatment immediately. Luckily, there was a clinic 2 counties over and upon calling them, they gave me a 3pm appointment. It’d take me about 2 hours to get there so I had some time before I had to leave.

I left at 12:45pm for the clinic. My mind was still conflicted, a war being raged between the rational and the sub-conscious parts of my brain. While part of me did want it to happen, my rational brain argued about the impact it’d have on my relationship with Sam.

Sam, my son, my boy, my love.

As I made my way through town and came up to the highway, a roadblock made me take a detour through the road leading towards the creek and connecting to the state highway. When I crossed the area where I’d generally park to walk up to the creek for some action, I stopped. My mind felt like it was being ripped in 2 directions and I needed the clarity that only a cum blast could give. At least, that’s how I rationalized it.

I made my was through the forest path, until I reached the clearing. Being a weekday afternoon, it was completely empty except one slightly old, pudgy guy wanking alone. When our eyes met, I groped my penis through my jeans, giving him the signal. He picked up on it and in 10 seconds, my cock was lodged firmly inside the man’s throat.

Sex is awesome. It gives you both clarity and a relief from every damn problem out in the world. In that moment, all I really cared about was getting my dick wet enough for this guy’s ass. Thoughts of being pozzed, Chief, Sam, the future drifted away, as I focused on the feeling on my cock and the sound of a throat being forced upon by it.

I was ready to fuck him and I told him to strip and get on all fours. He took off his pants, pulled up his shirt a little, got on all fours and presented his ass towards me.

I’m not a religious man, never have never will. And up until that moment I did not believe in signs or God or the universe and its plans.

But in that moment, I saw a biohazard tattoo on top of the man’s ass, resting on his tailbone.

“You poz?” I asked.

“Yeah man, but I am medicated so no risk. Stick a condom if you want,” he said with desperation.

I didn’t even think about it. I pulled my pants down to my knees, kneeled just enough where my dick was level with his ass and using spit as lube, pushed my raw cock in.

“No way faggot, you’re getting the raw deal.”

As I fucked him, I had flashes of the night before. How turned on I was when he told me who he was, how I had begged for the Chief’s load and how doing what I did had made me feel like myself for the first time in years. This was enough to send me howling as I unloaded cum inside this guy’s ass.

When we were done, I made him clean my dick off with his mouth before I got dressed and left. On my way back towards my car, I finally had the clarity I had needed since this morning.

I knew what my next step was to be. I pulled up my phone and dropped a message

How do I tell Sam I am seroconverting Chief?

---

Sam and I did not cross paths until the evening of the next day. That was a strategic decision on my part because I still didn’t know how to go about it and I needed a plan. I told Sam to take care of work the next day while Chief and I spent some time together. As Chief put it, he had to ensure that I was always full of poz cum until I seroconverted.

When Sam walked in the door, I was waiting for him at the couch. Unlike our usual selves, where one of us would initiate sex the second we walked in the door, this time the mood was different, and Sam knew it. He could see it on my face.

I offered him a beer and asked him to sit. Without sugar coating it, I laid out the facts for him. About what had happened at Chief’s house, how we had fucked that night and a few times since. He wasn’t shocked, hell if anything, the boy was clearly into it.

It was time to come clean.

“Son, there’s something more. Chief…he, umm… he is poz. You know what that means?”

Sam didn’t faze in his reply, “Yeah, he has HIV.”

“Right, yeah. And, umm, when we fucked, he wasn’t on medication. And I am not on PrEP so there’s a risk of transmission.”

“Wait, what are you saying dad? You let him fuck untreated poz cum inside you?”

“Yes son, I did.”

Sam stayed quiet for a few seconds. Then he turned the tables on me.

“So dad, you’re a bugchaser?”

WTF!

How did Sam know that word? Was there more to him than I knew? Sam was one of the kinkiest guy’s I had met but this was whole new territory for me, for us.

“No son, I am not a bugchaser. I just, I want to be poz. I thought you should know since we..well you know.”

“Why dad? Why do you want to be poz?”

“I can’t explain it kid. I just know I want it, always wanted it. And now that I can, I wanna go through with it.”

Sam muttered a hmm before leaning back on the couch, sipping his beer. We stayed silent for the next few minutes, drinking our beer while tension floated above us.

“So what now dad?”

“We will have to stay off of each other for some time, until I convert. Once I convert, Chief and I will go on meds and once my VL is low, you and I can fuck again Sam.”

Sam looked at me with his puppy eyes, his strongest card and one he knew he could use to get anything out of me. He might look like a muscle meathead but the boy knew how to work his body to get what he wanted.

“I have a counter offer dad,” without waiting for my reply, he continued, “lets fuck now.”

Before I could react, Sam had slipped next to me and planted his lips on mine. As good as it felt my boy’s lips on mine, I still had to be the adult.

“Whoa boy, stop.”

“Why dad, you don’t wanna fuck your son?”

“Sam come on, you know why.”

Sam grabbed my cock through my jeans, groping and squeezing it, making me moan.

“I want it dad, I need your cock.”

“Aah fuck boy, you got a condom?”

“Fuck no dad, I don’t fuck with rubber. Raw is law.”

“Doesn’t work now kid, I am carrying poz cum and I could very well transfer it to you if we do without rubber.”

“So, what? That’s hot.”

Sam was throwing caution to the wind and was saying just the right things to get me worked up. While I knew this was a bad idea, part of me really wanted to push the boy down, sodomize him and drop my potentially poz carrying seed in his hungry cunt.

“Fuck me dad, fuck me full of your poz cum.”

“Sam, I umm… are you sure?”

“Yeah dad, if you are poz, I wanna be poz too.”

“Sam, you don’t have to do….”

Before I could complete, Sam pushed his lips again and started making out hard. By now, I was focused on one thing. Fucking Sam, my son, my first born, my lover into a poz boy.

15 minutes later, we were in my bedroom. Sam was on all fours while I was fucking him like an animal, hunched over the arch of his back.

“Fuck me dad, give me your poz load.”

“Fuck son, dad’s gonna give you his dirty load.”

“Unggh, Unggh, dad don’t stop, unggh, unggh”

“Getting close son.”

“Fuck yeah dad, shoot your poz load in me.”

That did it and I came with a huge roar. My balls and my dick burnt with pleasure of cumming inside my son, knowing what I was doing to him. His life had come from the cum in my balls, now he had death come for him through my balls again. And in that moment, I knew that he and I were linked together, a deeper bond than ever before.

--

Joe- Present Day

“So, that’s the whole story,” my dad finally finished his story.

I was numb, with shock. Not only were Dad and Sam a couple, but they had willingly become poz. That was fucked up, at least to me.

The Chief, the man responsible for it all, had an amused expression on his face. That made me angry even more.

“What are you smiling at?” I snarled at him.

The amusement in his face didn’t fade as he responded.

“For a guy that seems to be as disgusted by the story, your pants tell a different tale.”

I looked down and there it was. A big wet patch on the crotch of my blue joggers. Bad day to go commando.

I couldn’t come up with a reply. I felt humiliated, hurt and angry. At the Chief, at dad, at Sam- what had they done? Did no one see the problem in all this?

“Bro,” Sam spoke up, “I know this is a lot of shit to deal with. But all you gotta know is that me and dad are okay. Fuck, we are better than before.”

“Yeah Joe,” dad chimed in, “we are okay. We wanted this and we are okay with it. We are still a family, your family, and we love you a lot kid.”

Their statements were earnest and truthful. But, I was having a hard time processing all of it. And with the Chief present, I didn’t want to talk more. I needed time with them alone and I’d have it later, once the Chief was out of the house. Mumbling an excuse, I left the room and climbed upstairs to mine. I wasn’t tired but I needed time to myself.

--

A few hours later, the house was completely quiet. Knowing that Sam and dad were probably asleep, I decided to head down to get some dinner.

When I went downstairs, I saw the backdoor to the garage open. This was unusual because dad was psychotic about the door staying locked at night. I went around to pull it shut.

Our house has a basement, accessible through a hatch on the floor of the garage. When we were kids, dad used to store stuff in the basement and Sam and I were not allowed. I had only ever gone there twice, both times with dad to help him move some stuff.

The hatch to the basement was open.

I decided to investigate, and slowly climbed down the stairs. With walls on both sides and a singular bulb illuminating the dark staircase, it was just enough for me to climb down until I came across a door. I didn’t remember this being there when I was a kid. Slowly, I twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

It was at that moment that my jaw dropped to the floor.

There was Chief, my dad and Sam huddled in what can be best described as a dungeon. Sam was kneeling naked, a collar around his neck with the leash firmly in my dad’s hand. He was alternating sucking between dad’s and Chief’s cock, both of whom were in leather pants and jackets. Dad and the Chief were kissing, while twisting each other’s nipples.

The sound of my presence in the room didn’t deter them one bit and as I saw the scene play out, I couldn’t help but being a little aroused, alongside the shock of it all.

Dad and the Chief’s lips parted, before dad turned towards me with a smile on his face. He walked up to me until his nose was almost against mine, and I found myself frozen and unable to move.

“We have been expecting you son, it’s time to get started.”

WTF was dad talking about.

“Started with what?”

“Your future son, it starts here tonight. Now, STRIP!”

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, quick update.

I'm still writing the next few parts but it won't be out for a while.

Earlier this month, I lost my best friend to depression. He had struggled for a while and it finally took him. It's a difficult time for me to process all of this and come to terms with it. Even more so when the story I am writing involves a deadly disease.

Just wanted to say that if you're someone who is struggling too, you can leave me a message to talk about it. I am not a therapist but I have been told I'm a good listener.

Thanks for understanding and being an awesome community.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 3