"You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day"

Guest Az921

11 minutes ago, gayplace said:

OK, I'll try my best. I want to be active here as it seems limits are few

I go long periods of time where I do not post anything. But then there are topics where I either have something to say or share my personal experience. You have to keep checking in with the topics. You will be surprised what you can bring to the table.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, gayplace said:

OK, I'll try my best. I want to be active here as it seems limits are few

I suggest you read through some of the discussion topics in the General Discussion forum and see if you have an interesting personal response to them. That's a pretty easy thing to do, and revealing some of your personal character and experiences is often a good way to get other people to respond to what you say.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It s just how it goes here....ive been on for months  posted a lot and interacted a lot and i can only make 5  replys  and or submit a post per day   Be patient  it will change   as long as your dedicated and willing to put in the work

• 2 weeks later...

This website is more bureaucratic than any Government. What a joke. The rules are unclear and you don't know that you've done something wrong until you get a violation. Fuck this website.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Guest WTF said:

This website is more bureaucratic than any Government. What a joke. The rules are unclear and you don't know that you've done something wrong until you get a violation. Fuck this website.

Here are the rules - all in one place with links to longer discussion of certain points. 

And if you didn't read this before you posted, that is on you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 2:03 PM, rawTOP said:

Just logged in as you to see what you see and you're right, it's not in Settings. On the desktop version there's a drop-down that lets you go into Messenger and tells you when you try it that it's disabled and asks if you want to re-enable it. BUT that isn't an option on small screens.

I've enabled it for you. If others are having the same issue, login on a computer and do it from there.

Oh wow! I’ve had this problem always and thought it had something to do with the status of my account/profile! 
i will try fixing this using a desktop if my old laptop I haven’t used still works. 

23 minutes ago, aus-chaserboy said:

would be great to be able to msg replies back to people 

As is explained extensively here in this forum - this is a feature that will auto-enable once you've participated enough in the public (non-messaging) parts of the site. You've been a member since mid-late April, but you've only made 7 posts, or about 2 a month. You've got a ways to go.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.