What hygiene ‘etiquette’ do you follow at orgies?

I changed to predominantly barebacking about 5 years ago When I went on PrEP. While I’ve always frequented bathhouses that’s tended to be one on one. However, I’ve found that more and more I seem to be participating in group sex scenes. Sometimes in bathhouses but also in cruise clubs, sex parties and organised orgies. I’m hoping at some stage to get to one of these horse fairs and sex camps I’ve read about but I can’t travel to them for a while. 

Anyway I was wondering what other guys adopted as their hygiene settings for theses group scenes. I’m not a bug chaser and accept STIs are to be expected but worry sometimes both for myself and for the guys I go with later in one on ones who are themselves more careful. 

For my part my core hygiene practices are PrEP, showering beforehand, douching in advance, showering afterwards and 3 monthly STI checks. I don’t use condoms. I’m versatile so am topping and bottoming in group sex. As a bottom there’s not much I do in the orgy as I accept multiple loads. As a top I try to wash my cock after fucking guys before fucking another guy although I concede that I don’t always do so in the heat of action. I also try to wash my hands from time to time. I’ve never done much rimming but find I myself doing it when I’m really horny and into a guy, I prefer to know he’s clean which is more usual in bathhouses than some other scenes. I try not to do much sucking in group sex as my doctor often mentions which STIs have arrived orally or anally (and I’m not stopping the anal). I try to use Listerine when I get home as I read it can kill some STI germs in the mouth (perhaps that’s a myth). I should shower when I get home but tend not to, unless I’m in a hotel, as it would disturb my partner. 

I’m interested in other guy’s practices as orgies seem to be pretty unconstrained but I guess each participant plays a part in what they do or don’t do.

Douching is an absolute necessity but either some guys don't want to, don't have the opportunity, or need 'educating' as to etiquette in that area. I make sure i'm douched, washed and Listerine alcohol mouthwash before and after any extended session and have an antiseptic throat spray with me in my locker that I try to use, not only to have fresh breath but perhaps also killing a few bugs too. A quick roll under the arms with deoderant but I don't overdo it. During a bath house session I would have a quick shower every couple of hours or more if I can if a few guys had been in me, it can all get quite sweaty. I've gone to suck a fair few cocks that taste rank, not a 'ripe' cock smell which is bad enough but the smell of having been up someone's perhaps not very clean hole is off-putting and I just push them away or offer up my ass. If they put it up my ass I don't mind but in my mouth is another story. If you're rimming a guy you can quickly get a pretty good idea if they're clean down there and the cleaner a hole is the more i'll actively deep rim them. So it's in a guy's best interests to make sure they're as clean as they can be down there. But after taking a few cocks there's not always a lot I can do about that myself unless they're into felching. When topping i'm very conscious of having a clean cock. for them to suck, even if their hole has taken multiple loads. So in group situations you have to expect everything and deal with it as best you can, sometimes lowering your standards or taking on more risk if you want to fully engage in the fun. I suppose a lot of it is being prepared to push a few limits and often in future those are no longer barriers for you.

I stick to smaller parties with the same invite list of older more responsible guys. I use mouthwash frequently, and rinse/shower if it's easy. I tend to spend time in hot tubs as well. 

At the bathhouse I frequent the showers, hot tub and mouthwash fountain. I always push away cocks that smell, guys that smell or guys I can see are unclean. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Douching is imperative.  I even go a bit further and not eat for some time ahead of a party, just to make sure that there are no lingering surprises.

If I'm at a sauna/sex club, I do like to feel a cock and suck it before letting the guy fuck me.  If something looks or feels off at this stage, I walk away.  Not foolproof, but has meant that I've not been hit by the STI bug nearly as often as others on here.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/23/2020 at 11:26 PM, Klystraboi said:

I stick to smaller parties with the same invite list of older more responsible guys. I use mouthwash frequently, and rinse/shower if it's easy. I tend to spend time in hot tubs as well. 

At the bathhouse I frequent the showers, hot tub and mouthwash fountain. I always push away cocks that smell, guys that smell or guys I can see are unclean. 

Oh yeah. I demand a clean mouth cost the mouth may be dirtier than the other end

Like others have said, douching and other good hygiene practices are a must but I also recommend moisturizing your body. You don’t want any rough or dry skin being grabbed. Nothing with a fragrance though. Also make sure your hole is ready to take a beating if there’s a lot of tops and your the only bottom. You will get stretched out and used so make sure you’re ready for that.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think we can all agree that a thorough douching is of utmost importance.  If an orgy I'm going to or bathhouse visit in a layover city is known far enough in advance, I'll get an STD check prior.  And ALWAYS after.   On the day of the event, I'm showered and show up wearing no deodorant or cologne as both taste awful.  And I prefer my hole/balls shaved, so I'll show up freshly shaved so no stubble.  I'll sometimes shower at a bathhouse, but never at an orgy.  Any cum that doesn't make it into my ass I want to wear like a badge of honor.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2020 at 11:26 PM, Klystraboi said:

I was playing with this guy; when I went down on him, his pubes smelled like cigarette smoke; how much do you have to smoke to make your pubes smell like that ?  I left obviously 

1 hour ago, Theo8 said:

I was playing with this guy; when I went down on him, his pubes smelled like cigarette smoke; how much do you have to smoke to make your pubes smell like that ?  I left obviously 

People who smoke cigarettes often do not have a clue how much that smell pervades their system, possibly because their own smell/taste buds are deadened from the constant presence of tar and nicotine. Then again, I've known smokers who were so persistent at it that they wouldn't even jack off without a cigarette in their hands, so the smoke smell could have been almost directly applied.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 12:44 AM, Theo8 said:

Also the previous guys who sucked him could have been smokers, leaving the smell and taste behind!

Before I go there I make sure I’m douched properly, do a full body wash, apply some 48h deodorant, and also use mouthwash (not because I think it will kill germs, but just because it make me smell more fresh), in general, I don’t join orgies unprepared. After the orgy, I again do a full body wash and clean my mouth by brushing and rinsing, although there have been moments I want to savour the cum taste for a while (or at least the idea of it).

During the orgy, I try to wash my dick and ass in between sessions (if possible……), depending if I was bottoming or topping. It makes me feel a little more refreshed. I’ve seen guys walking around with shit on their dicks, going from one guy to the other, but for me, that’s a bit offputting. There have been moments in the past I didn’t care less because I was too horny and offered my ass, but now I wouldn’t accept this anymore. I wouldn’t ignore a cum covered dick, bit I would ignore a shit covered dick. Just not into that. If I’m topping I want the guy on the receiving end to enjoy it as well.

In general, you can’t be too picky in an orgy. It gets dirty, and all types of guys with different hygiene levels participate, no going around that.

• Like 1