Help to cheat on my husband

asterstilbon

Before coronavirus, it was so easy to cheat on my husband. I would frequent cruising sites and the abs's every day before and after work and during my lunch breaks to swallow as many anonymous loads as I could get in my mouth. Now, it's impossible to get a moment alone to even go to the nearest park! Has anyone managed to get away from family, spouses, children successfully for a quick snack? Tips please!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, asterstilbon said:

Thanks everyone, guess I better start figuring out how to go on more jogs and bike rides without arousing suspicions!

And why should I be upfront with my husband about what I need? The cheating is what gets me off.

Because it's dishonorable to lie? Because it's a shit move to do?

Good to know you get off on "cheating". I hope your employer is ripping you off on your wages and overtime, because he's cheating you and that should make you happy, right?

Cheating is not a victimless act. If your partner was OK with you running around behind his back, that would be one thing - but I suspect you wouldn't be turned on by that. So as long as you're okay with people shitting on you - maybe some thieves need to pay a visit to your vehicle and go stereo shopping, or just bust out all your windows because that's what "gets them off" - I suppose it's okay for you to do it to others. <turning off sarcasm filter>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, asterstilbon said:

And why should I be upfront with my husband about what I need? The cheating is what gets me off.

Because you asked a question, so I presumed an answer or opinion was required. 

But I got to say again, you may get off, but obviously you are putting your own life at risk, your choice.

Does your husband also get to choose about his life and health? .

I ain't no morality police and certainly cannot judge anyone with my antics or sexploits, but I have been honest and upfront with partners and then they have a choice too.

You never know, it may increase or open up your sex at home .

Again, just my answer/ opinion, no trouble, no malice. Done.

I have a regular str8 fuck bud who likes glory hole anal (can’t find a willing woman to ride his thick and 9” with her dirt star) who I text after my boyfriend falls asleep. He pounds me raw through a vinyl glory hole between my garage and wood shop.

Easy enough if you have a willing bud and heavy sleeping partner...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 10/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Just become single or at least be upfront with husband about what you want and need.

Don’t disagree with this, but it does sound a bit judgemental and I don’t think this is the place for that energy! The cheating could b apart of the craved kink, or just a result of circumstance. No ones place to pass judgement 🙂

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Cheating-Cumdump said:

Don’t disagree with this, but it does sound a bit judgemental and I don’t think this is the place for that energy! The cheating could b apart of the craved kink, or just a result of circumstance. No ones place to pass judgement 🙂

Whatever two adult people work out for their relationship, in terms of who does what, who gets to do what, etc. is fine with me, and in that case, you're right: it's not anyone else's place to pass judgment.

When one person in the relationship is being lied to and cheated on, by the admission of the other party, you bet your ass other people are entitled to be judgmental.

If John and Dave are a couple, and John discloses to people he knows that he's secretly been stealing money from Dave for a decade and he's siphoned nearly $100K out of his accounts, or has secretly put Dave into debt by a huge amount, I don't know ANYONE who wouldn't be disgusted by John's behavior. Why should cheating in a relationship - potentially putting Dave's health at risk, in the process - get a pass when theft wouldn't?

When shit people do shit things, and then have the gall to brag about how much they get off on being shits, I believe in calling them out on their shit.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Cheating-Cumdump said:

I am very sorry you feel like that, that most certainly was not my intention to judge or create 'energy'or pass as you say judgement, I will reflect on my actions. Thank you so much.