Help to cheat on my husband

asterstilbon

• Moderators
On 10/26/2020 at 6:06 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

I am very sorry you feel like that, that most certainly was not my intention to judge or create 'energy'or pass as you say judgement, I will reflect on my actions. Thank you so much.

I personally see no problem with anything you said. People who cheat on their partners especially bareback are ethically and morally in the wrong.  You are hardly the first person on this forum to suggest this. People have a right to cheat and get off on cheating and get off on bragging about their cheating. That doesn’t make it right. If you cannot live by the agreements you have made with your partner, you probably need to reassess your willingness to be in the relationship. It is always wrong to make a promise you do not intend to keep. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there! I completely understand what you’re going through. I have just had to get creative. People are still on the gay chat sites and some are willing to come over at a moment’s notice, so I may drain  their cocks down my throat in our bed while my husband is running an errand or working at the gym. It’s usually with good friends of ours who enjoy playing around with me on the sly. It gets hotter and hotter coming up with new ways as well as new people to do it with.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jason385

I'm into my partners fucking other people, especially bareback. Talk to him about fucking you after you got fucked by someone. His fucking and cumming in you to reclaim you can be very intense and sexy as hell.

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2020 at 10:16 PM, BootmanLA said:

When shit people do shit things, and then have the gall to brag about how much they get off on being shits, I believe in calling them out on their shit.

^ This, basically. I might add that posting a topic asking us to aid and abet infidelity makes an assumption that we are all similarly morally compromised, which is kind of insulting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, asterstilbon said:

Before coronavirus, it was so easy to cheat on my husband. I would frequent cruising sites and the abs's every day before and after work and during my lunch breaks to swallow as many anonymous loads as I could get in my mouth. Now, it's impossible to get a moment alone to even go to the nearest park! Has anyone managed to get away from family, spouses, children successfully for a quick snack? Tips please!

Damn!  I have exactly the same problem!  I'm working from home and my wife retired and has not gone back to work yet so I just can't get away!  I thought I could sneak off to the booths for a quick bit this afternoon after my appointment at the clinic, but she decided she wanted me to go shopping afterward!  Damnit!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DirtyLoadBear said:

I’m vers and my husband is a bottom. I can’t think of the last time I fucked him and didn’t have my hole full of someone else’s load. Maybe 5-6 years 

For what it's worth, as long as your husband doesn't object, that isn't cheating and it's perfectly OK with me. It's when it crosses into deception  - and putting your partner at risks that he hasn't knowingly signed up for - that I have a problem. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be better for people who oppose cheating to start their own thread? What other solution can you think of to leave space for people who enjoy cheating, or who don't cheat but do get turned on by the topic? The original poster asked for advice about playing while everyone is stuck at home during the Covid-19 pandemic. Opposing cheating seems off-topic.

One of the things I love about Breeding Zone is that there's room here to discuss a broad spectrum of sexual practices, including extreme ones. Unlike deliberately seeking or transmitting STDs, taking strangers' cocks and cum through glory holes, and other practices that are discussed openly and enthusiastically here, cheating is common and not extreme. (I mention this as a comparison of sexual behaviors, not as an endorsement.) Straight people cheat, married people cheat, heads of state cheat, famous fundamentalist Christian pastors cheat, there is historic evidence of cheating going back to ancient times, and cheating is one of the most common topics in literature.

Do you mean to forbid the topic, either explicitly, or by drowning out discussions with negative replies? For a moment I thought I was reading r/survivinginfidelity on Reddit, and it was a boner-killer.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, fskn said:

Straight people cheat, married people cheat, heads of state cheat, famous fundamentalist Christian pastors cheat, there is historic evidence of cheating going back to ancient times, and cheating is one of the most common topics in literature.

This is true. That said, one of the things about cheating is that it was (ordinarily) kept very discreet, in part so that the facade of the "norm" being fidelity was upheld. It was also because it was considered rude and distasteful to involve other people in your deceptions, so that if the cheated-on party found out, she (it was almost always a she) didn't have the additional humiliation of knowing that everyone in their social orbit was aware and keeping his secret.

And while cheating men were cut a lot more slack than cheating women, if they abused that privilege, they could be deemed socially unacceptable and effectively banished from polite society.

It's also important to note that cheating, to the extent that it was discreetly accepted, was only so treated because there was a broad social rejection of the idea of open relationships period. We don't have that restriction so much any more; for better or worse, we recognize that less-conventional arrangements like polygamous relationships, like open marriages, like having both a husband and a boyfriend, are acceptable options for people. That's because we've come to value open and honest discussions of, and explorations of, our sexuality over lying and cheating and sneaking around. In some ways, it's an extension of the idea that it's okay to be openly gay, instead of being a "lifelong bachelor" or worse, a gay man married for social purposes who slinks off to the baths or sex clubs late at night.

And that, in my opinion, is a good thing.

Suggesting that we should be helpful to people trying to deliberately deceive others, to destroy their trust, is shitty. What advice would you give to someone who, say, is turned on by stealing from his partner in order to feather his own nest? "Here's some helpful tips to conceal your embezzlement"? Encourage him to get as much as he can early on, so that if things turn south, he's got a head start on his ill-gotten gains? How is this, really, any different? 

I get it - some people are turned on by cheating, and some people get off on reading about other people's cheating. That doesn't mean every place online needs to become a refuge for the pro-cheating crowd, just as not every place online needs to become welcoming to pro-breeding.