Turning straight guys fully gay

Hey guys.

Have any of you managed to hook up with a straight married guy and in the end they leave their wife to live their life being fully gay?

The idea of a guy turning me fully 100% gay so I end up leaving my wife turns me on so much. 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, LondonLegendUK said:

Hey guys.

Have any of you managed to hook up with a straight married guy and in the end they leave their wife to live their life being fully gay?

The idea of a guy turning me fully 100% gay so I end up leaving my wife turns me on so much. 

If you fantasize about it, I am sure someone can "turn" you. I am not sure it takes that much of a twist. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

It sounds like you want to cross to the other side, but you are shy. And, if you really want to try it just go to a gay club and pick up someone. Try to top or bottom or both , then you will be able to know if the reality is as pleasurable as the fantasy.  I am saying this because to turn fully gay after being married is almost impossible unless you hate being with women and somehow you where forced into it. If you felt and still feel pleasure having sex with your wife then you are most probably bisexual and not fully gay.

Enjoy both worlds

Mentioned in another post. I've been blowing a str8 buddy for a while who asked what fucking boy's ass felt like. He seemed genuinely curious so next time he was due to come to mine for a blowjob I asked my boy, Drew to be there as well. We got naked and me and Drew got on our knees and sucked my buddy. As I was deep throating my buddy Drew stood up, next over the couch and spread his legs. I stood up and led my buddy by his cock to stand behind Drew. I told him now's your chance to find out how amazing Drew's ass is. He hesitated so I told him to shut his eyes and Id guide him in. He pressed his cok on Drew's hole and I kind of pushed him in - Drew is easy to penetrate but tightens up when your in. As soon as my buddy wa inside Drew the male drive took over and he  pumped Drew hard with a big grin on his face. He shot his load inside Drew with s loud "FUCK YEAH" On his way ou /I old him Drew's ass is yours whenever you need it. He's been back twice and needed to persuasion to fuck my Boy. Drew is the only boy he's fucked so the next step is to get him inside a different lad. My buddy has never been faithful to his GFs and has always fucked around. I've told him that if all he's after is physical pleasure then there are legions of easily availably bottom boys needing to be fucked snd seeded. And they just ent your hard cock and your seed. II doubt he'll ever be emotionally gay but I reckon I can set him on the path to being a regular boy breeder.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

I am currently playing with a str8/bi sexy ginger...he openly likes pussy and loves my cock in his ass...yesterday, i had him bent over my truck front tire and used his hole...he opened up and got rock hard...he loves to kiss...I pumped his ass until he ask daddy to eat his load..I pulled out swallowed and throated his 7" dick and put 2 fingers up his ass...his prostate thumped and about broke my finger...he almost passed out legs shaking holding on to daddy...I stood up and he locked lips...and said that was the hardest deepest orgasm ever...I kissed him and told him "Just you wait until daddy puts you up in the sling"  He could stop smiling...I am working on this one hard...

You cant push ... just let nature do its work...I have been with lots of bi guys and this sexy fucker is def on the journey to being daddy's cumdump son...I'll let you know

• Like 10

15 hours ago, BigVers said:

I am currently playing with a str8/bi sexy ginger...he openly likes pussy and loves my cock in his ass...yesterday, i had him bent over my truck front tire and used his hole...he opened up and got rock hard...he loves to kiss...I pumped his ass until he ask daddy to eat his load..I pulled out swallowed and throated his 7" dick and put 2 fingers up his ass...his prostate thumped and about broke my finger...he almost passed out legs shaking holding on to daddy...I stood up and he locked lips...and said that was the hardest deepest orgasm ever...I kissed him and told him "Just you wait until daddy puts you up in the sling"  He could stop smiling...I am working on this one hard...

You cant push ... just let nature do its work...I have been with lots of bi guys and this sexy fucker is def on the journey to being daddy's cumdump son...I'll let you know

Sounds really hot. I wish I was that guy.

• 1 year later...

Speaking from the str8 guy perspective; I think truly being gay, or straight, is something deeper than just having sex with men or woman. I have been meeting up with guys for sex, over the past 30+ years, yet I always find myself going back to women (including my wife) for some deeper, or emotional connection. 

You can't turn straight man (or woman gay) if they are straight. They may be flexible, bi or pan, but real straight person would experiment at most but will always only love women (and completely straight women men and there's nothing you can do about it). In the same way you can't make a 100% gay person straight. They may experiment with women, ending up liking men, or may like women if they are flexible, bi or pan, but not if they are 100% straight women.

Another thing is when you encounter bi, pan, experiment-able or flexible "straight" man (or woman) in denial of their "other side" or one time experiment. But that wouldn't be "turning them gay", really just letting them explore and come to terms with their bi/pan/flexible side (if they aren't just bi-curious, in which case it will end up in them trying it and finding out they still love the other sex and same sex was a blind rail for them, something they tried and just confirmed to themselves it just isn't their thing).

I experienced (as bi/pan guy) men (and women) of all types - the "worst" will be the really straight, but trying it/experimenting type- you will love and enjoy it, but if you are like me and wanting them to like it as well, you will be disappointed, they can feel bad about it/not enjoying it at all, in worse case scenario freak out, which may even end up bad, depending on the guy type. The same goes with real lesbians who, under different circumnstances suddenly want to try it with you- if they are real lesbians and find out "in the process" it isn't their thing, reactions can differ, from awkward to real freak outs so...my advice is don't try to turn "real straight" people- it wouldn't end up well, unless they are really of the in denial "non straight, really" types, it will only end up bad (that is, if you aren't one of those sadists/masochists who either don't care about others' feelings or are enjoying them freaking out on you when things start to get hot).

3 hours ago, Bisub said:

You can't turn straight man (or woman gay) if they are straight.

Bear in mind that (although you're certainly correct), the original post was the typical "Fap Fap Fap Isn't this a hot idea Fap Fap Fap Look at MEEEEEEEEEEE how depraved I am Fap Fap Fap" post.

I think if we put all the topics and posts that were purely masturbatory fuel pretending to be serious discussions into one forum, this site would capsize from the unbalanced weight in that area.

• Haha 3

I have a  work colleague , who was straight - then we fooled around a bit and then my partner joined the mix - and a few of our fuck buddies. He’s coming up tonight. Not sure what his considers himself - but he is our hood wearing ,  sub bottom we tag team, spit roast , breed, piss in , get high out of his mind and pimp out , Cumdump . The best was the night  we took his virginity - he was so tight and as we opened him up and rammed our cocks to the hilt - you could feel his ass tearing and  splitting open  and he was shouting  “ take my manhood.”

More of my playmates identify themselves as straight (which might be influenced by my rural location).  I think the natural nature of men is at a minimum sexually bi.  They would not want to marry their own gender, but will often play with their gender.  

The notion though that we can by our awesome sexual prowess change someone from straight to gay, or gay to straight is fantasy and/or wishful thinking.  

I got totally flipped. From married to a chance encounter giving a guy a ride home from a bar. I never considered myself gay or bi, but as I was forced into a situation by an absolute behemoth of a man I felt submissive urges awakening that I never knew were even there. I felt shame and guilt for weeks. The more I thought about it, though, as time passed on - I have never been so sexually charged as I was when I was submitting. We had exchanged numbers due to having mutual interests and a rapport at the bar prior to the "business", and after a month of questioning my sexual identity and reliving the night's events while jacking off, I texted him and asked if he wanted to grab a beer. I ended up willing bending over him hours later and never looked back. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2