Armstrong County, Ohio

Pete had always loved his uncle Rob. Of course, now that he was a man grown, and their relationship had… changed... he'd taken to calling him Uncle Rub.

The older man would use every opportunity to touch him. A firm hand on the shoulder. A soft, playful pat on the cheek, often in response to some smart ass comment. Pressing his crotch against his pert, twenty year old ass when trying to pass each other in the cramped hallway at the packing plant.

Pete, of course, didn't mind. It drove him wild. Keeping himself from tearing the man's pants open to get at the giant sized tool the outwardly benign affections were secretly promising.

As soon as they were alone, probably in Rob's run down house on the other side of the county, clothes would get strewn everywhere and Pete’s ass would be taken quickly and with whatever lube was handy. After Rob came deep up his nephew’s guts, only then would they take things more slowly. 

Leftovers would get eaten, reruns would be watched, as they languidly embraced and played with each other.

A familiar alert noise sounded from his uncle's phone, and Petes curiosity was titillated. His uncle smiled as he tapped out a response. The phone went back on the bedside table, and his uncle rose and rummaged around in his closet.

“Who was that?” Pete asked, lazily jerking his cock.

Rob turned back to him, holding several lengths of nylon rope, and a shoebox. “Do you trust me?”

“Sure, I do, Uncle Rub.” Pete smiled, “I like it when you tie me up.”

“I know you do, boy.” Rob came back to the bed and took out a blindfold, “but tonight, I'm getting some help from friends.”

“Who?”.

Rob smiled warmly at the young man he'd grown to cherish, “That isn't for you to know.” the blindfold slid over his head, and all was darkness. Pete could feel rope being tied at his ankles, then his legs being raised and secured, his hole spread wide. Then his hands were cuffed together and secured above his head to the head board.

The bed in front of him sagged. He heard his uncle spit then felt the cock head re-enter him. 

The dick sank into him all the way, making him moan. He felt his uncle’s strong body lowering onto him, making him feel complete. 

“You know I'd never let you be hurt, right son?.

“I know that pretty damn well, sir.”

“And you know I've always done right by you since your daddy left?” rob gently withdrew. 

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. So right now, who's your daddy?” Rob thrust in slowly but steadily.

“Oh god, you are, sir.”

“That's right.” thrust. “You're a good boy, Pete.” His uncle proceeded to throw a pretty rough fuck into him. Pete was moaning and the creaking of the bed was particularly loud such that he did not hear the front door open.

“Wow.” A husky voice said from the doorway.

“Hey!” Rob greeted the newcomer, “Go ahead and get nekkid. I'll be done with the little bitch soon.” 

Hearing his uncle refer to him as a bitch made Pete’s dick grow even harder. Knowing he was about to be fucked by a complete stranger that he'd never see was also driving him wild. He couldn't help but moan.

Rob was also going wild on his hole and was soon delivering the second load of the night. The bed shifted as his uncle disengaged and left the bed, only for a new weight to make it sag.

“Fuck, look at that wet pussy.” the strange man said.

Pete felt a cock at his hole, and it was thick. He felt a finger get placed over his left nostril and the familiar smell of poppers. He huffed deeply on the bottle his uncle was holding to his nose. Right as the rush hit, the dick entered him.

He heard the screen door open again. But his mind was filled with the wide cock that was filling his asshole.

“Hey gents!” His uncle greeted, loudly so that Pete could hear.  “Come on in, get comfy. Here are the rules. Don't hurt my boy. There aren't any condoms in this house so don't ask. Feel free to fuck his face, but all loads go up his ass. Call whoever you think would like to use Michael Miller's only son as a cumdump. I'll be nearby. I got a cute piece of tail I'm gonna be using in the next room. Have fun.”

This information hit Pete like a semi truck. His dad was the most hated man in Armstrong County. And his Uncle just invited whoever wanted to use him.

“Oh, and make sure he takes some poppers on occasion, and let him out of the restraints every hour or so. Don't want him hurt, just used.”

Over the next six hours Pete’s cute little ass was gangbred. After the first hour his hands were freed so that his throat could be fucked as well. Two hours in, and he had nine more loads up his cunt. 

But the men showed no signs of stopping. The screen door opened frequently, and Pete could hear his Uncle having sex with a woman in the room down the hall. 

When his legs were freed and he was allowed to stand Pete could feel a trickle of semen down both his legs.

He was bent over the dresser and fucked up against it for a short while, but ultimately placed on all fours on the bed so he could be spit roasted.

Eventually the blindfold came off and light momentarily blinded him.

“How are you doing, son?” his uncle asked. Men, some strange, some familiar, all naked, filled the room, along with the haze of pot and cigar smoke.

“I’m doing great, daddy.”

His uncle smiled and nodded, “Yes, you are, son!” A gentle hand pushed Pete onto his back.

“Where’s your woman?” Pete asked, already having an inkling of an answer.

“She bugged out when she got hers. But I’m still raring to go boy.” With that his Uncle Rub guided his hard cock into his dripping hole. Pete moaned around the familiar stiffness and clamped his pussy muscles down around it.

Seed squelched out along the shaft as it drove in and out, and Rob moaned his own pleasure as he blasted his second load of the night.

When Rob got off of his nephew, the nice man who owned the Flying J down the road got on top and slid his cock inside.

Pete diligently wrapped his arms and legs around the new man, and silenced the man’s cry of passion with his lips. The man fucked him briefly, came, and then left. Rob watched as the rest of the men all fucked his boy, put their clothes on, and wished them a good night. 

When it was over the boy’s bed was soaked with sweat and spilled seed. Not exactly fit for sleeping on. Pete was too exhausted to stand, and like a good dad, Rob picked the young man up and carried him down the hall. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was so Hot, I only dream about being in that situation.  I would have loved to have had an opportunity for that to happen to me.  I never knew my biological father so to have an uncle take me under his care show me who to please a man properly then have me used like that.  I would have thought I was in heaven.  

Now I would just love to find a cock that would give me the opportunity to Worship his cock and fulfill all his sexual needs and desires including any fantasy’s that I could make happen by being his own personal fuck toy.