Soft when fucked

bentover66

Unless I cum while getting fucked I'm completely soft too -- prefer it honestly. If my dick is hard, I cannot focus on the real center of pleasure which is the dick creating friction in my hole! I can get hard and breed another dude anytime -- especially if he's preloaded with nut, but when I bottom it's all about my ass and pleasing the top cock inside me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m usually pretty flaccid when getting my boi-pussy stretched out, especially when the Top has a oh-so sweet, thicc, cock that’s constantly gliding against my p-spot while he long dicks my hole. I’ll be leaking pre-cum the whole time. If he gives me a p-spot hands-free orgasm, I’ll start leaking cum. It doesn’t shoot out like a conventional orgasm, it’s just a slow, constant leak of jizz as waves of pleasure roll over my body starting in my boi-pussy, going up into my face and down my uncontrollably shaking legs.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve never been fucked but I’d like to give my opinion.

My you stay soft because of your mindset as a bottom.From what I’ve read bottoms are there for the pleasure of the tops.

20 hours ago, TommiBiC18 said:

I’ve never been fucked but I’d like to give my opinion.

My you stay soft because of your mindset as a bottom.From what I’ve read bottoms are there for the pleasure of the tops.

You shouldn't think that everything you read online is the whole truth. Yes there are plenty of bottoms, maybe even the majority here, who just want to please their top. But when I am having sex with a guy I want pleasure too. Call me selfish but when a top is using me to get what he wants I am using him too to get what I want. For me sex is a two way street and we pleasure each other.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, NLbear said:

You shouldn't think that everything you read online is the whole truth. Yes there are plenty of bottoms, maybe even the majority here, who just want to please their top. But when I am having sex with a guy I want pleasure too. Call me selfish but when a top is using me to get what he wants I am using him too to get what I want. For me sex is a two way street and we pleasure each other.

Yes, I  love the thought of my asshole is sucking his cock off and getting ready to swallow  👿

I never get erect when being fucked. No matter how much I’m turned on and enjoying being used I just can’t get it up. It often gets partially hard, like ive had too many drinks and can’t get hard to enough to penetrate and worse, I will still cum prematurely but never a raging hard on. It just flops about uselessly, which reinforces my role I suppose

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m always soft when bottoming. More than a mindset, it’s just how my body works. I consider myself a true bottom, the type that loves letting my top know there’s only one (active) dick in bed, and it’s his. Fuck me as much/as long as he needs/wants, and cum as much as he’s physically able to, balls deep in me. My cock doesn’t really matter at the moment as I can finish myself later if I need more stimulation, but if he’s worried about me not enjoying it, then just look at how wet from dipping precum I can sometimes be.

Still want me hard? It’ll happen on its own, when it’s not feeling pressured to perform (I thought I was the bottom?), and whatever my current mindset gets turned on by the most at the time. Chances are that, by this point, I’ve already emptied myself quite a bit by way of dripping.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I am normally soft when being bred and I like it that way.  But there have been occasions when I am stimulated by a large cock and become erect and cum without being touched.