covid prep holiday breed

My man told me about this dream he had.  He woke up dreaming he was fucking me.

In two+ years, he’s had his dick in me once. It was in a four way  . . .  everyone was swapping.  Other than that I fuck HIM. . . as often as I can. Usually that is every other day, by my own choice. I’m big. He’s 63. I can fuck hard and rough and often long and/or repeatedly.  I worry every other day is too often.

When we first met, erections were hard to come by for him. Although he was usually a blowjob top, he was open to other ways to play. He’s poz. I am not.  Prep is what allowed me to bare fuck and breed him on our first ‘date’.  He is six years older than me, and damn! is he sexy!   Crix belly. His ass looks the same as it did when he was a 25 yo Russian River bartending hottie, I believe.  He has 30+ tattoos.

Anyway, what we do together we do together well. We also share our deep, spiritual  belief that GAY SEX IS DIVINE. I mean really a higher plane, not in a Bette Midler sort-of-way. We are sluts.  We go to orgy parties. We go to gay campgrounds.   Did. I mean we did.   Until covid.

Thank dog we have each other.   Every other day.  Still - we both have been going squirrelly from the lack of other men.  I’ve asked myself why I am taking the prep every day?  Me top. Him undetectable. And I have gotten very careless about taking it. Maybe I skip a few days.  A “few”.   Oops.

Because he told told me about his dream.   HOT idea, him fucking and breeding ME.  I tell him YES anytime  . . . let me know so I can clean.  Haha yeah, sure.

And  days past and it’s forgotten.

Except then like a week later.  It’s still lockdown around here. We are still distancing.  And I overindulge quarantine style . . . a little too much alcohol . . .a  little too much cannabis tincture . . .and I am passed out in bed. 

I wake up groggy as fuck. I wake up in a face down dream. It’s wonderful. Breath on my neck.  Weight holding me down. And I am getting fucked.  I have not fantasized getting fucked in SO long!   And I am dreaming of the feelings . . . the fullness of a dick inside me . . .the nastiness of lube and precum squishing. Me pushing my ass back towards it. Me squirming around because it feels good in every direction and at every angle. FUCK nice. 

Something about the effort to push back on his dick makes me realize I am actually doing this.   I AM flexing my ass. Wait? What? Am I dreaming? I realize I am not but it is such a wonderful dream I am tempted to drift back off without thinking too hard. My head is in this sleepy miasma of fantasy . . .am I at a bathhouse? . . . a Craigslist style anonymous stranger? . . .getting a hot load . . . DAMN this is fun I think to myself . . .but his FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK starting to speed up makes me aware a little so I push back giving him whatever access he wants and before I know it theres that PULSE PULSE PULSE  shooting his cum in my ass.  

I love cum in the ass so much, usually from the other side- -giving my loads.  AMAZING My man came in me, and it wasn’t even really even “on the menu”. That dick of his used to have problems getting hard when we first met  . . .and he just came ROCKETS in my ass!    I have never taken POZ cum.   FUCK yes!

Then I realized. I am not telling him. I haven’t had prep in over a week.  Ten days maybe.  He just shot a poz load deep in my almost-virgin-again ass. Sure he is UD, but what if not? What if that load has stored up all his potency, and all of that went deep inside me?   It’s burning in me. In a good way.

If I get sick in ten days, I will have to tell him the truth so he doesn’t think it is the COVID.    

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...