Surprise Son

woodrow82

Chapter 4: Share your toys

After finally finishing up in the shower and washing off the mix of sweat, spit, piss, cum, and lube off of each of us, We agreed to move back to my room. Jason was able to walk on his own, but after all of the crystal my boys had fucked into me, and getting fully gaped my Matt's monster cock (as well as both boy's hands), my legs were like rubber and I was stumbling, so Matt wrapped his arm around me to pull me close to his heavily tattoo'ed, tall muscular frame; helping me walk to my bed.

As Jason walked in first, he flopped onto my bed and Matt taunted him playfully, “UMMMM, you aren't supposed to be naked in daddy's bed, you are gonna get in trouble!”

Jason replied, “I Hope I get a spanking” as the both let out naughty chuckles.

Matt released his grip around me and helped me crawl into bed, climbing up Jason's ripped body, kissing and licking my way across his muscular thighs first towards his rapidly hardening cock. I worked my way towards the tip, and pulled back his foreskin to allow my tongue to run around his pricing and tease his piss slit while I used one of my hands to massage his balls.

Not content to be left out, Matt had positioned himself beside me hand pulled me ass cheeks open before diving face first into my crevice and began to lick and suck at my battered hole. He reached a hand forward to grab my balls, grasping both nuts firmly in his large hands before frightening his grip and giving a quick firm tug. The sensation of this causing my hole to twitch, trying futilely to close, but making it much easier to reward his continued oral attentions with the full rosebud he was after.

As I pushed my prolapse out into his hungrily sucking mouth, he began moaning lustfully and pushing his face into my ass with enough force that I let Jason's cock slip from my mouth as Matt continued to push my loudly moaning self up his sweaty older brother's frame. By the time I was face to face with Jason, he wrapped his arms around me to keep me from moving further as he began kissing me deeply. His rock hard cock grinding between our sweaty bodies as Matt continued to lick and suck the folds of the prolapse he had created.

Jason's moaning soon picked up as well when Matt slid his hand back into his older brothers hole. The attention on his fuckhole caused Jason's grip to loosen enough that Matt was able to push me forward enough to position his older brother's poz cock against my hole. Realizing his intentions, I pushed back and my ass eagerly swallowed his cock as Matt brother continued to Jason's his hole. Matt's tongue dancing along his older brother's shaft as it slid in and out of my mancunt. Soon Jason began to try to buck his hips against his brothers wrist while his toxic cock began to thrust harder into my stretched hole.

Within a few thrusts we are all in a good rhythm and it isn't long before the pounding on his prostate causes Jason to yell out, “FUCK YEAH! Take my load Dad! TAKE... MY... VENOM!” he yelled, punctuating each volley of cum into my ass with another obscenity before his body stopped shaking under me and he breathed heavily in post orgasmic relief.

During Jason's last orgasm, Matt had removed his hand from his brothers stretched out ass and stood up to enjoy the view. As Jason and I laid there, limbs fully entwined and slowly kissing, he let out a short cough and said “Let's re-up Bro” before stepping out into the hall to get his supplies. He returned shortly later holding his black hand bag in one hand, and the largest of my double headed dildos in the other. The toy in his hands was given to me as a “gag gift” and I had never used it. 22 inches long and 8.5 around... Not sure what kind of cock it was designed to imitate, but it definitely wasn't human shaped.

“Damn Jason! Look at the kinds of Toys Dad has been holding out on us... and after always making us share our toys...” he said with a sadistic tone before

SLAP

He brought his open hand down against my ass cheek and I let out a little moan, pushing my ass back slightly in approval, but not moving enough to cause his older brothers cock to slide from my hole.

SLAP, SLAP

the sound echoed in the room as he took more swings, these two much more forcefully, clearly leaving hand prints with each strike

“And here you are riding your sons cock like a faggot whore!” SLAP

“Taking your boys dirty loads!” SLAP

“and taking our chempiss” SLAP

“and being a junkie slut just (SLAP) LIKE (SLAP) US!!!” SLAP

My ass was on fire. The last swing had been right against where his brother's cock was still anchored in me by his heavy piercing, but the force of Matt's blow caused Jason's dick to pop out, leaving a stream of his poz cum trickling from my ass.

Jason yelled out at his brother, “Fuck dude!” before Matt replied, “Now that I have your attention, Ski Time” he said as he began producing loaded rigs from his bag. Jason slid out from under me an joined his brother as they proceeded to tie off and slam each other. Each coughing as their waves hit them. They turned and looked at my hungrily. Jason was the first climbing back to bed next to me, grabbing and holding my head in one hand to resume tongue dueling me while holding my leg up to give his little brother better access to my hole.

I soon felt Matt's hand against my slick, gaping hole, his fingers entering with little resistance, but I still felt scratching, only to realize he was fingering more shards against the lining of my hole as my vision blurred and I began breathing very heavily, fighting the urge, but still letting out the occasional cough as he worked more and more into my hole before slipping out his hand.

I could only let out a few grunts of protest as I pushed my ass back towards nothing, all I could think of was the empty feeling he had left, before I felt his attentions return to my hungry rosebud

This time though, instead of his mouth, hands, or dick, Matt began to press the monster double header against my stretched hole. The cold rubber causing me to pull back slightly, but he patiently slid it in while carefully lubing it to ease it's entry. By the time it was about halfway in, I was feeling amazing, By now I was again on my back and fighting off continuing waves of near orgasm causing me to helplessly quiver between my two naked sons.

I felt the pushing on the double header resume slightly, but when I looked down, I saw that now Matt was on his back like me, legs in the air as he pushed himself down on the other side of the monstrous rubber cock Between the slam he had just done and the amount he and his brother spent with their hands in each other, he was taking his half easier than I did, and in very little time he had pushed himself towards me to the point that our torn up ass lips were brushing against each other as we straddled the giant double header.

Matt was clearly loving having his hole filled as his mammoth cock stood rock hard, pouring his diseased precum like a faucet. As Matt and I locked hands to continue pulling against each other, Jason stepped over us pointed his dick down before he began to let lose a stream of piss over both of us. His hot nectar splashing us both as he moved his aim back and forth across us before finishing his stream aiming at where our chemwhore holes were dueling over the double header before positioning himself over his brothers monster schlong and slowly lowering himself down, impaling himself on Matt's tree trunk.

As Jason's ass reached the base of Matt's cock, Matt began using his ass muscles to push the double header out of his hole and deeper into mine. After a few inches though, he relaxes and allows me to push it back into him. We continue slowly pushing the 22 inches of rubber back and forth as Jason continues to grind down against his stretched ass pussy around his brothers toxic fuck stick, all while seductively gyrating his muscular body in front of me. I run my hands across he sweaty, perfectly defined pecs and begin to play with his nipples. They stand up eagerly as I gently pinch them and he moans in delight.

The pressure in my hole too much though, and I soon find my shriveled party dick is unleashing a few sprays of my hot acrid piss, which Jason aimed at his dick which he was now jerking furiously. Apparently it was having similar effects on Matt, as he soon exclaimed, “Take my chempiss you dirty whore” before unloading his bladder in his older brothers stretched out hole.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Hot story and VERY interesting.  Just needs a little more attention to detail....  In the space from part 1 to part 2 Jasons eye color changed from Blue to green.  That broke my connection to the story for a moment which sets me back a bit to verify and I like reading a story where my imagination flows uninterrupted.  Other then that I like this read, it is SO intriguing, thank you for bringing my imagination to see your vision in my own way, its a story line I would not have created in my head hehe. 😃

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the input BoYGaSM, I will try keep up a bit more consistency in the character descriptions, Since I usually have the same opinion when I read stories here.

I would also like to thank everyone for your eager reception of my first story, I hope it has helped a lot of you "beat out a midnight snack" or two 😉

I still have some ideas for things for rick and the boys to do short term, and a few random ideas floating around for "it could be hot if they...." situations that could either go in here, or possibly branch off into completely unrelated stories. Not sure... lots of twisted ideas bouncing around in my head, just gotta string some together in new piggy ways..

This is also kinda what I was thinking for the "cast" so far:

Characters:

Rick – Dad
(yeah, I give him a several of my characteristics... it's my fantasy, lol 😄 )

• Height:, 6'3”
  • Body type: Chub / Bear, Basically a stand in for most guys (like me)
  • Hair: short & dark brown
  • Eyes : light blue
  • Facial Hair: a full, big grizzly beard
  • Body Hair: thick and dark, Think “Sexy loofah” lol
  • Tattoos: None
  • Piercings: 2 10-guage rings in each ear
  • Dick: 5.5” cut cock, average thickness
  • Preferred Position: Power Bottom

Jason - Son

• Height: 6'1”
  • Body type: I wrote, “38” waist 185 lbs”, but was thinking Muscle God Bodybuilder, broad shoulders and ripped from head to toe
  • Hair: Brown, Short - to - Mid length
  • Eyes: I wrote that his profile said blue, but then that they were green in person...
    Coin toss says: Green...
    so, lets say that parts of his profile were fake “to throw off the trail”...and use that as justification for making him bigger/heavier in the form of MORE MUSCLE (Bwa-ha-ha! 😄)
  • Facial Hair: a light growth of dark stubble
  • Body Hair: Light dusting of light brown hair, narrow treasure trail leading to a trimmed bush
  • Tattoos: A Bio-hazard symbol right above his cock
  • Piercings: 6 gauge tusks in each ear, both nips, 2 Guage PA
  • Dick: 9”x7”, Uncut
  • Preferred Position: Fully Verse

Matt - Son (but not biologically related)

• Height: 6'6”
  • Body type: Still Muscular, but leaner, more narrow shoulders/frame, kind of a “surfer” build
  • Hair: Long and Blond
  • Eyes: Deep Blue
  • Facial Hair: None
  • Body Hair: very little, looks nearly hairless because it is blond and he shaves his pubes
  • Tattoos: Covered, including full sleeves, and a large bio-hazard around his belly button
  • Piercings: both Eyebrows, 1/2” plugs in each ear, both Nips, I wanted to give him a tongue piercing, and a scrotal ladder, but I left it out (Maybe I can add that when I have the boys take rick to get his first tattoo)
  • Dick: 13.5”x9” Uncut, with enough foreskin that it still covers and hangs off the tip when he is hard
    (Size inspired by my knock-off BAM super-cock dildo)
  • Preferred Position: Verse Top

Barb – the Beard ex-wife

• forget her after the intro

Mike – The Beards new hubby

• Pretty much forget after the intro as well

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 5: Dibs on Dad's Ass

(Sorry, this is a short chapter as it is kind of a wrap up for the end of chapter 4)

Matt and I lay on our backs, still connected by the rubber monster-cock double header, Jason still impaled on his brothers massive dick. All three of us slick with sweat and chempiss and breathing heavily as Matt started to slowly gyrate his hips again, using his ass to fuck me while his thick cock began to slowly move in and out of Jason's hot ass again.

It doesn't take long for him to pick up his pace as he puts a hand on each of Jason's hips as he begins to thrust harder and bounce his older “little” brother off hips, and while I am fucking LOVING the sight, my eyes keep rolling back in my head as the dildo I am sharing with Matt is REALLY grinding against my prostate.

“FUCK YES, FUCK ME BRO” Jason yells as he raises on arm and does an impression of riding an electric bull. Loud wet sounds of skin slapping skin echo in the room as Jason bounces back to meet Matt's thrusts into his slick wet hole. Small amounts of Matt's piss leak out when he pulls back and it splashes over the rest of us as he drives back into Jason's eager man-cunt.

The smells of our wet sex filling the air only adding to the buzz from all the chems my boys have fucked into me. I am swimming in sensation overload as Matt grunts, “god damn, I'm getting close bro... Hop off, I wanna bust in Dad”

Jason's face flashed a wicked smile as he slowly stood up, His brothers hard cock slowly inching out of his hole until it came out with a wet plop and slapped against Matt's washboard abs and the remaining chempiss poured out over the two of us still on our backs. As the hot wet torrent let up, he finished standing, and turned around, squatting over my face and eager tongue.

Jason's ass was fully gaped, the red and swollen lips futility trying to close as I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him down to my eager mouth.

I was eagerly eating his Jason's hole as Matt pulled away from me. No idea who the dildo came out of first or last, but I was only just feeling the “cool” air breezing into my gaping fuck hole before I felt my youngest son's massive cock head pressing against my hole. Fortunately both it and I were still fully lubed as Matt quickly drove his dick into me. He only paused to enjoy the warmth for a second before he began to fuck me with a pace similar to what he had been using on Jason.

I tried to let out loud moans of Ecstasy, but I was fully muffled by Jason's perfect muscle ass straddling my face. “AW FUCK YEAH, breed him bro!” Jason yelled as he held my legs up to make it easier for his Matt to plow into me at full force. The room filled with a mix of grunts, squishing, sloshing, and slapping sounds as Matt jackhammered into me. Any pretense of “form” was missing as he was gripping onto me and thrusting with animalistic need as his guttural breathing picked up to a crescendo which he punctuated with primal scream before he collapsed forward against me face planting against his brothers crotch as his entire body seized and convulsed with each volley of toxic cum that his massive cock spit into the torn and stretched deep inner walls of my anal cavity.

As Matt's breathing returned to normal, he softly said, “I love pozzing your hole dad” before pulling his somewhat deflated but still half hard cock from my abused ass. The air rushing into the vacancy his cock left in me causing me to let out a longing whimper into Jason's rock hard ass, before Jason jokingly said “Dibs on Dad's ass!” as he stood up, allowing me to begin to catch my ass for a second, before Jason grabbed one of my arms and legs and proceeded to flip me like a pancake (I love how strong he is) before driving his rock hard cock balls deep in a single thrust.

“Damn Matt, you destroyed this hole, see if Dad has any normal guy dick sized dildos” Jason said as he ling dicked my hole...”Duffel bag under the coffee table” I blurt out between whimpering pleas to “please fuck me son”

Matt quickly leaves and comes back carrying his phone and my literal bag of dicks. He digs around in the bag quickly before handing a 8x6 dildo with balls to his brother as he sits on the edge of the bed and begins mindlessly worshiping the screen of his phone.

Jason takes the dildo from his brother and pulls out of me far enough the he is able to get it between us and press it against my hole.

“OK, fuck that's a lot” I say as I wince because he pushes the toy into me alongside his already thick cock, “Yeah it is” Jason happily says, as he begins to push both his and the fake dick into me. The sensation overload sending me flying as Jason slowly double fucks his brothers highly toxic load into my torn up hole..

“You called dibs, and here you are riding shotgun” Matt laughed as he continued fingering his screen

Matt's comment was lost on Jason and I as we were lost in the sensation of him slowly double fucking me, the moisture coating us both lubing him up as his rippling muscles slid against my soft flesh. The two of us moving in blind unison as waves of blinding pleasure washed over me.

“Damn” Matt eventually exclaimed, breaking the pig trance Jason and I found ourselves in.

“I gotta gotta go make some deliveries” Matt said while fumbling with his phone. “I'll be back tonight” Matt said before leaning in to plant a deep sensual kiss on his brother Jason.

“Make sure dad eats and drinks something that didn't come out of you, and don't fully destroy Dad's pussy until I get back” he said as he gave Jason's ass a loud slap.

“Love you dad” Matt said before giving me a quick kiss and beginning to get dressed, still wet with sweat and our pig sex.

“Just you and me for a while” Jason said as he resumed slowly double fucking me, and followed up with the command“Look at me and Open you mouth”

I did as he ordered, twisted partly to my side which allowed me to look up into his devious smile as he cleared his throat, let lose a cough, and proceeded to let a thick loogie begin to drip out of his puckered lips, slowly lowering down into my open pig mouth...

clearly at this point, I was down for whatever my boys wanted if it meant more of their dicks in me.

His pace slowed as he leaned in and held my head back so he could begin kissing me. The mix of flavors and feelings causing us both to moan as he continued slowly fucking his brothers Poz+ cum out of my ass and into the mix of sweat and chempiss that had soaked my bed below us. He broke our kiss and began pinching my nipple “We are gonna have a lot of fun, I fucking love you Dad”

We heard the front door slam, letting us know that Matt had left as Jason said “mmmm, All mine now” Jason said as he pushed my face down into the wet mattress

“I am gonna FUCKING FILL this pussy!” Jason said as he began thrusting with purpose.

“Aw fuck yeah Jason, breed my ass with your poz cum” I yelled “fucking knock up your old man”

“FUUUUCK YES” Jason yelled as he began full on hate fucking my ass. Loudly slapping an ass cheek in between every few lunges before he began letting out guttural yells to punctuate each thrust.

“Take it slut! FUCK, I Love you dad!!!” he cried out before pouncing forward and wrapping me in his arms, pulling me tight against him in a bear hug to meet his abrupt strokes as he empties shot after shot of his toxic venom in to mix with the remnants of his little brothers load.

“Now, how are we gonna spend our day” he said as he pulled my head back to resume kissing me as I let out a long moan of satisfaction.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1