6 Anon hotel loads

Brianbttm

Got a room at the Days Inn for easy access Wednesday night.  Grinder profile and BBRT ad announcing anon b b bttm ass up face down with blindfold. Took four loads from new guys that haven't fucked me before. First load from a hung and I mean hung 28yr old athletic black guy.  Usually the dick you want to be the 3rd or 4th in a night.  We're already planning to meet again for another round.  The 5th load came from a regular 20yr old mix guy who wrecked my hole. After the pic was taken I took a 6th load from a new guy.  No faces seen, only dick pics.  Not a bad night.

Thursday night used sniffles for the first time.  Took a load from a new guy who wrecked my hole with probably one of the biggest dicks I have ever taken.  His profile said he was 24, muscled dom breeder and he didn't disappoint.  Definitely looking to take another wrecking from him. 

Got to thinking of the last 50 or so loads I've taken I've not seen a face of any of the guys.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1