My Move to Vermont

VermontCumDump

Chapter 1: On Boarding

I moved to Vermont because I needed something different, something slower.  Brooklyn will always be a part of me, but I grew tired of the pace at which life moves in the city. And COVID affirmed my decision--everything I loved about living in New York City was now off limits, and the quality of life wasn't worth it if I couldn't enjoy the museums, restaurants, bars, etc.  So I took a job teaching science at a local high school in Vermont.  I knew it was going to be a totally different experience than teaching high school in Brooklyn, but I couldn't imagine just how different my life would be.

Dating in Brooklyn was easy for me.  I acknowledge my good looks, and I know how to leverage my smile to sink my 8 inch cock into almost any pussy I set my eyes on.  I am 6'1", with short, sandy blond hair that is parted to the right side, green eyes, a long face with some light, blond stubble.  The power of my grin made navigating through world much easier, and my love for swimming only added to my ease in that my body is nicely sculpted.  I'm not a not a juice head with layers of muscle, I'm toned, tall, and svelte.  At the beginning of my career, I quickly made the connection that having an aesthetic made my life easier when dealing with teenagers, so I am usually  in black or gray fitted pants with a fitted henley that hints at my toned body.  And of course, my signature: round tortoise shell glasses.  My male students wanted to be me, and my female students wanted to fuck me, and in truth, I loved having that effect.

I arrived in Burlington a couple days before inservice to get my new life together. I was lucky to find a one bedroom apartment in downtown Burlington.  Like so many New England apartments, it was an old home that was converted into different apartments over the years.  The layout was a bit strange, but the original wood floors, large trim, and old white enamel cabinets in the kitchen gave the space charm.  I'm a science teacher, so obviously I scattered houseplants throughout the apartment--the place felt fresh.  That first morning I stopped in the coffee shop below my apartment, and walked along Lake Champlain.  I was loving my new life.  I made the right decision.

On my second day in Burlington, I arrived late to my inservice.  I thought thought I was supposed to go to the high school, but I was actually supposed to report to HR for the on-boarding process.  As I walked into the district office, I was frazzled, and the woman at the front desk looked up from her computer, "New hire?"

"Yes.  I'm sorry I'm late." I raised my eyebrows and grinned.  I forgot she couldn't see my smile through my mask.

In a dry, unimpressed tone, she said, "Come with me."  She led me to a conference room where there were 4 people sitting at one side of a long table watching a screen 6 feet apart.  I quickly grabbed a seat so as to not disturb everyone.  Because we were six feet apart, nobody had masks on, so I took mine off.

The guy sitting one chair away, glanced over as I took of my mask. From six feet away, I did my best to whisper to the guy, "Did I miss anything important?"

"Not unless your particularly interested in blood born pathogens." He raised one eyebrow, and gave a quick smile.  "I'm Chase," he said.

"Lucas. Nice to meet you, and thanks for filling me in."

"No problem," replied Chase.  "You actually arrived just in time. I think we get a small break after this is over," he said pointing to screen which was now showing spilled blood on a classroom floor.

"Excellent," I said, and flashed him a grin.  Chase gave me a warm smile, and I noticed he took a little longer to take in my face.  I didn't think anything of the extra moment.  I just assumed that I'm in a small city in Vermont, and this is how people act--like humans rather than competition or a possibility to network or sell something.

After the video ended, Chase stood up, threw his arms over his head and stretched.  That's when I noticed how big this guy was.  I was tall, but Chase was at least 6'4", and he was seriously.  He had a dark, almost black hair that was coiffed like Clark Kent, in fact, he gave off Henry Cavill vibes.  I was sitting down, and when he threw his hands over his head, his white short sleeved button down shirt came up enough to see that he had a treasure trail over his muscled stomach.  I wasn't intentionally looking.  His abs were just in my line of vision, but he happened to see me noticing his abs.  He looked down, smiled, and winked.  I blushed a little, and looked down at the HR paper work in front of me.  I really wasn't gay.  I was honestly just admiring how fit he was.  There was nothing sexual about it, and I was hoping he understood that, and that wink was him just giving me a hard time.

The rest of the morning was pretty standard: direct deposit, health care, contract, blah, blah, blah.  After they released us, I got up, looked at Chase, and said, "It was nice to meet you.  I'm sure all be seeing you around."

"Definitely.  Enjoy the rest of your day."

I put on my mask and walked toward the bathroom.  As I was peeing, I heard the door open behind me.  A few seconds later Chase stepped up to the urinal beside me. "Well, this is awkward.  We just said goodbye, and yet here we are peeing next to each other."

I laughed through my mask.  "Well, we won't have to endure the awkwardness much longer.  I'm almost done here."

"Oh, damn," he said, and appeared to make a gesture to crane his neck and take a look at my dick.

Was this guy coming on to me?  He did not seem like a gay dude.  In fact, he seemed very straight.  I gave an awkward laugh, shook my dick, stuffed it back in my pants, and turned to wash my hands.

"I'm new to Burlington," said Chase.  "You know any good spots to grab a drink?"

"I don't.  I'm also new to town."  From the mirror I could see Chase zip up, and join me at the next sink.

"Oh.  Well, do you have any plans after this?  It would be great to not look pathetic sitting outside on a patio by myself."

I smiled. "Yeah, I know the feeling.  I'd be down to grab a drink.  I've been busy putting my apartment together, so I haven't had a chance to scope out the bars yet, but I live right there."

"Let's do some research on the way," said Chase as he dried off his hands.

"I'm actually on my bicycle, so why don't you text me your location, and I'll meet you there?"  We exchanged numbers, which I had never done in a men's bathroom before, but, again, I chalked this up to the friendly atmosphere Burlington put off, and the fact that neither of us had any friends in the area.

As I rode toward my apartment, I quickly noticed the temperature rose considerably since my bike ride that morning.  By the time I got to my apartment to drop off my bag, I was dripping with sweat.  Did I have time to take a quick shower?  I checked my phone to see if Chase had found a spot.

Chase: I went to a couple of bars, and they're booked solid.  It's so nice today, that everyone and their brother is out.

Lucas: Damn.  Let's plan for tomorrow, then.

Chase: Didn't you say you live down here?  I could pick some local beer, and we could turn your place into a bar. 🙂

Okay, this dude was clearly bored and lonely.  But it's not as though I had anything else to do...

Lucas: Sure.  My bike ride over here was hot and sweaty, so I'm going to jump in shower.  The address is 184 Main Street.  It's the glass door to side of Muddy Waters.  The code is 1616#.  I'm apartment 2.  I'll be quick about my shower, but I'll leave the door unlocked just in case you get here before I'm out.

Chase: Perfect.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5

I'm new to this, and I'm noticing some typos in my story.  Is there anyway to edit our own story?  The biggest discrepancy here is that Chase looks like Henry Cavill in my mind, and I accidentally call him Henry a couple of times.  I'd love to be able to fix some of these errors.

Chapter 2: Beer and Bros

The water felt refreshing as it ran down my naked body.  The HR on boarding process was brutal, and my bicycle ride home was hot.  The water was lulling me into a haze, and I was beginning to forget myself.  My cock was getting fatter, and I began to fist it while I tweaked my right nipple on my well defined pec.  Suddenly I heard the door to the apartment close, and I was pulled back from my haze.

Shit.  I forgot about Chase.  I rinsed myself one last time, and turned the shower off.  As I was drying off, I yelled from the bathroom, "Sorry, Chase!  I'm nearly ready." 

I heard Chase open a beer.  "No sweat."  He chuckled.  "Actually, a lot of sweat.  It's hot as fuck in here."

I wrapped a towel around my waist, and walked from the bathroom to the bedroom, which gave me a glimpse of Chase.  He was sweating through his white button down shirt.  The sweat was making a v pattern from his muscular shoulders to the middle of his chest.  I could see right through it.  He smiled at me, and looked me up and down as I passed into the bedroom to put clothes on.  What was happening?  Was I imagining the longer looks, the craned neck in the bathroom, the once over just now?  If so, why would I imagine this?  If not, did I just invite a sweaty gay dude up to my apartment for beers?

I threw on some running shorts and t-shirt. "Yeah, there's nothing like showering away the sweat, only to get out and sweat more."  I came out of the bedroom, and ushered Chase to sofa.  He handed me a beer on the way over, and I cracked it open.

Chase sat down, and looked up at me. "Well, at least we look good doing it. Cheers."

There it was again.  Did he just say that I looked good sweaty? I forced out a laugh, "Yeah. Cheers."  I took a long chug from the beer.  I was hot as fuck, and this was a little awkward.  "That's delicious. What are we drinking?"

"It's a double IPA from Hinesburg, you know, one of those hazy, juicy New England IPAs."

"A double IPA?  They're usually a little too malty for my taste, but this is fantastic.  I should watch out."  And yet I took another swig--it was just so damn hot, and this was cold and refreshing.  "So tell me about yourself, Chase."

Chase is an English teacher, and he got a job teaching 8th grade at the middle school.  "It's not my first choice, but it's a good gig, and sooner or later I hope I can move up to the high school."

"Oof.  Yeah, middle schoolers are so awkward."

"So awkward, it's painful at times.  While I do love teaching, the real reason I'm here is because I got a job as the head football coach at the high school."

"Ah.  That explains your body."  Jesus.  Did that fall out of mouth?  "Sorry, I mean, well...you're built like a brick house.  I mean you look great."  What was I saying?  Stop. right. now.

Chase looked me directly in the eye, and gave me that warm smile.  "Thanks.  I can't say I feel great right now.  Your apartment is a furnace."

"Yeah, do people in Vermont have AC's?  It never occurred to me how hot the summer can get, especially being on third floor.  I think I may have to break down and get a window unit."

"I agree.  Until then, do you mind if I take off my shirt?  This wet cotton is uncomfortable."

I swallowed the rest of the beer down.  "Uh, sure."

Chase got up and unbuttoned his shirt revealing a chiseled body with hard lines everywhere.  His chest hair spread out across his hard, wide pecs, and then swooped down into a V that lead to a trail which disappeared beneath his waistband.  He threw his shirt over the back of one of the kitchen chairs, and got two more beers.  As we sat there sharing stories from our lives, and guzzling down a few more beers, I too, sweat through my t-shirt.

"I look ridiculous being the only one here that's shirtless. Plus that shirt is soaked.  Won't you join me?"

I was drunk at this point, and Chase's logic made sense.  I stood up, and as I pulled my shirt over my head, I began to stumble."

"Whoa! Whoa!" cried Chase.  I felt one of his arms wrap around my waist, and with his other arm, he finished yanking the shirt off of me.  His arm was still wrapped around my waist, and it felt good. As our wet, slick bodies pressed against each other, something was awakened deep inside of me. I stayed in his embrace for a few seconds too long.  I backed away, and sat back down.

"Um. Sorry.  Those double IPAs are strong!"

"Yeah, they really are.  I'm pretty drunk myself.  I don't think I'm going to be able to drive home tonight.  I bought a little house in Richmond on 10 acres, and it's about a 30 minute drive. I'm not even sure if Uber goes out that far.  Do you mind if I crash here?"

So I was sitting in my living room with a shirtless god, we're both drunk, and I was constantly wondering whether or not he was gay.  And now he was asking if he could stay the night. Honestly, I was feeling so good, and I genuinely enjoyed his company, so I heard myself saying, "Of course!"

"In that case, should we have another beer?"

"Definitely."

When I came back from the refrigerator, Chase was down to his black briefs.  "Sorry, I hope you don't mind.  I was getting swamp ass in my pants."

"Cheers."  I handed him a beer.  He looked me over again.

"You know, you have such a great body.  What do you do to keep that fit," asked Chase.

"I swim, lift, and run."

"I'm impressed.  I also love your style.  Simple and chic."

I laughed. "You like my style right now," I asked looking down at my almost naked body.

"Especially right now." 

There it was again.  Even drunk, I was certain Chase just hit on me.  It felt good.  Usually I was the one who hitting on the girl.

"You know Lucas, I watched you walk into that conference room today, and from the moment you removed your mask, and grinned at me, I have been wanting to kiss you."

I could feel my heart beating in my head.  "I'm...um, you know...I'm not." As I was forming the words, Chase slipped off the couch, and in one swoop landed his lips right onto mine.  And the thing is...I loved it.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, VermontCumDump said:

I'm new to this, and I'm noticing some typos in my story.  Is there anyway to edit our own story?  The biggest discrepancy here is that Chase looks like Henry Cavill in my mind, and I accidentally call him Henry a couple of times.  I'd love to be able to fix some of these errors.

Great story. Ask @drscorpio to fix the names.

I am finding it difficult to use this site.  How do I just add to this story?  Do I have to hit "Quote?"  I'm 34 years old, and fairly tech savvy, but I'm struggling over here. Lol.

Edited by VermontCumDump
I don't really know how to use this site. I'm finding it difficult.

Chapter 3: Broken

Chase kissed me more fiercely than any woman.  When I parted my lips, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and began to swirl his tongue around mine.  He held my head in his big, strong hands, and in that moment I lost myself.  And just when it felt like I was going to disappear into this mouth, he grabbed the sides of my face as if to anchor me back to myself.  He was directing the moment, and I loved it; I had never experienced power like Chase, he was a power that demanded my submission.  And I found myself eagerly wanting to submit.

Without pulling away from my lips, Chase moved his hand under my chin so as to to nudge me up from my seat.  I stood up, and he wrapped me in his arms pulling me into his warm body.  I couldn't get close enough to him.  He moved from my lips, and began to probe my ear with his tongue.  "Fuck, Lucas.  You taste better than I imagined."

I tried to form words, but all I could do was push out a moan.  Chase's tongue slid down the side of my face and stopped at the crook of my neck.  I shuttered, my whole body was vibrating.  My breathing was erratic and loud, and all I could think to do was pull Chase closer against my body.  As our groins pushed against each other, I could feel the hardness of his cock against my own.  The softness of a woman's pussy suddenly seemed so dull.  I could not believe I had gone 31 years without feeling another hard cock pushed against my own.  I reached beneath the waste band of Chase's Clavin Klein briefs and found my destination.  His cock was a reflection of him: 9 inches of uncut cock  with a beautiful curve to it.  It felt burning hot and weighty in my hand.  Suddenly something animalistic took over; all I needed in that moment was smell and taste his cock; to bury my face in his crotch.

I pushed him away, looked him directly in the eye, and grinned.  Chase smiled back, and then laughed at how quickly I dropped to my knees.  "Fuck Lucas, you broke more quickly than any of my other guys."  The alcohol combined with the pure lust, prevented me from processing Chase's words.  As I kneeled before him, I looked him directly in the eye, opened my mouth and took him into me.  The taste was heavenly:  first I picked up on the salt from his sweat, and as his pre-cum leaked out of the crevice of his foreskin, the salt combined with the sweet and created what must be ambrosia--the food of the gods.  The musk from his sweaty ass was permeating my nostrils giving me a metallic taste at the back of my throat.  I craved all of it, but I didn't understand why, nor did I understand how.  Chase could sense that I needed more, but didn't yet have the skill.

"Lucas."  I wasn't listening.  I was just focusing on getting more of his meat inside of me.  I was laser focused on my need for him to consume me.

"Lucas!"  He pushed me off of his cock, kneeled down, and grabbed my head. "Look at me.  Let me help you get what you need." 

I came to, and nodded. "Ok.  What do I need to do?"

"I think it will be easier if I teach you by showing you.  Stand up."

I stood up while Chase remained on his knees.  Chase was now eye-level with my cock.  He looked up at me and said, "Now the trick to being a pro cock sucker is to relax your throat.  If that's hard to understand, think about pushing out or expanding your throat."  He smiled and said, "And if you are still not understanding, let me show you.  Feel my throat contracting and expanding."  In one motion, Chase took my 8 inches all the way down his throat.  I felt it push past his mouth, and down his esophagus.  Once my hard cock was lodged in his throat, I felt him expand and contract his throat.  No woman had ever done that before.  The sensation was incredible, and the moment was surreal.  My cock was shoved down the throat of a man--an Adonis--who I had just met hours ago at my place of employment.  I grabbed his black hair, and pulled his head further into my crotch.  I wanted him to swallow all of me.  Like our kiss, I wanted my entire being to be his.  Even though he was sucking my cock, I was still the sub in that I needed him to swallow my entire being.  Devour me starting with my cock.

Chase pushed back on my abs, and I popped out of his throat.  I was back to myself, and I felt empty.  What was happening to me?  Who or what was I becoming?  Chase saw me begin to think.  He stood up and grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me so that I was an inch from his face.  "You don't think, Lucas.  You just listen. Let this happen.  You're discovering that you like to give up power, so let me turn you into the pig you want to be.  Yes?"  I nodded.  "Good.  Now get back on your knees and take what you crave back into your mouth.  Show me what you just learned."

I dropped on my knees, and all my thoughts went away.  This is where I belong.  I opened my mouth and Chase slowly pushed himself into me.  As his cock slid past my mouth, I did what he instructed and pushed out my esophagus, my eyes rolled back in my head, and I could feel myself disappearing.  I wanted to give myself completely over to Chase.  As he began to pull back out of my mouth, I grabbed his perfectly round, hard ass, and drew him back into my throat.  I wanted to suffocate on his cock.

Chase grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulled me off his cock.  "You have to breath through your nose.  When I pull back, take a breathe, before I slam back into you.  Together, we'll create a rhythm."  I took a deep breathe, reached behind him, and pulled him back into me.  He pulled out, I took a breathe, and he slammed down my throat again.  His 9 inch cock was so big that I could feel him stretch my throat.  I fucking loved it.  He did it again, and I took in a breathe, and again he slammed deeper down my throat.  I felt something tear, and I shuddered with ecstasy.  We had found the rhythm, and after 5 minutes of slurping, gasping, and sucking him down, I could feel him so deep that I could swear he was past my Adam's Apple, and the base of my neck.  My eyes were so far in the back of my head, that I forgot they existed.  In that moment, the world was just my mouth and Chase's cock.

He pulled out, and I was back.  He pulled me back up on my feet, and looked me in the eye.  I was lost again.  "Lucas, I'm going to mark you as mine now, okay?"  I just nodded in a daze of alcohol and lust.  Chase pushed me down to my knees again, and I instinctively opened my mouth.  He fucked my face for another five minutes.  I could tell he was getting close because his breathing was getting heavier, and thrusts were harder and more violent.  He was giving me less time to breath.  I began to flex and relax my throat to milk the cum from his cock.  In the second before he blew, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, aimed it directly between my eyes, and covered my face in his creamy seed.  Rope after rope of cum continued to pump from his slit.  The smell of his sweet and salty cum was too much for me to handle and my cock exploded without me touching it.

Chase knelt down.  "Open your eyes."  I opened my eyes and looked directly into his.  His cum  ran into my green eyes. It stung, but I loved it because I was absorbing him.  He was becoming part of me.  "Open your mouth."  Chase reached out and used his hand to scoop all of his cum across, over, and down my face and into my mouth.  After he cleaned my face, he stuck all four of his fingers into my mouth and spread them forcing my jaw wide.  "Lick them clean."  I moved my tongue around each finger in order to get every last drop of his nectar down my throat.  Nearly his entire fist was in my mouth.  "Look at you right now. "  I stepped back from the moment, and took note of how pathetic I must look, and my discovery right then was that I had never been happier. 

"You're officially my pig."

• Like 19
  • Upvote 5

• Moderators
3 hours ago, NLbear said:

Great story. Ask @drscorpio to fix the names.

3 hours ago, VermontCumDump said:

Thanks @NLbear, but I'm unable to send messages.

I think I fixed everything, @VermontCumDump; let me know if I didn't. 

Thanks for the endorsement, @NLbear😉

• Like 1