My Move to Vermont

VermontCumDump

On 10/24/2020 at 11:56 PM, a6uldeve84u said:

You DID have teachers such as Lucas and Chase all throughout your education.  You just didn't recognize them.

Your comment sent me on a long trip down memory lane. I had serious crushes on my 6th grade teacher and the guy who taught my 8th and 9th grade math classes. Strangely enough though, the guy who most influenced me in this context was the 25 year old guy who was the night janitor at the elementary school I had attended. I really had the hots for him and would have walked on burning coals if he told me to do so. Nothing sexual happened, but in retrospect, just hanging around him and listening to him taught me more than I realized at the time. --- Thanks for jogging my memory....

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 8:21 AM, ejaculaTe said:

Your comment sent me on a long trip down memory lane. I had serious crushes on my 6th grade teacher and the guy who taught my 8th and 9th grade math classes. Strangely enough though, the guy who most influenced me in this context was the 25 year old guy who was the night janitor at the elementary school I had attended. I really had the hots for him and would have walked on burning coals if he told me to do so. Nothing sexual happened, but in retrospect, just hanging around him and listening to him taught me more than I realized at the time. --- Thanks for jogging my memory....

Wish I had this growing up. Being brought up in a homophobic country did mean having a very isolated experience especially for a twunk top that prefers more bearish/muscular/older men for BB sex.  Could also blame it on my ancestral " aura" . Always heard about the schools where homosexuality was rampant and freshmen got fucked by seniors but since I have  resting mitch face, most people avoid me. and these stories remained legend 

Edited by Yultidelog2009

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 4: The Birth of a Pig

Chase pulled his hand out of my mouth, and I looked up at him needing more.  I was lost having become officially his, and I didn't want to return back into my own being.  I loved having my choice, agency, and self taken away.  It was the most comforting feeling I had ever experienced.

Chase pulled me up.  "I'm going to get something, and I need you to be patient.  If you're good, I'll reward with you with such pleasure that ends in a gift that you will never forget."  I didn't know what Chase meant, but I loved the sound of it.

"Okay.  Anything you want, Chase."

"Lucas, I need your complete trust.  You can't freak out, or question me no matter what. I need you to hand everything over to me.  If you can do this, I can set you free.  What do you say?

This sounded terrifying because I had no idea what Chase had in mind.  What was I doing?  Who was I?  Just a few hours ago I was a heteronormative male who was excited to move to Vermont.  I thought it would be a great place to find a down-to-earth girl, marry her, and start a family.  And yet here I was with another guy's cum in my hair, and a deep desire to become something other than myself.  While it was terrifying, a different path was being dangled in front of me, and I knew I couldn't walk away from it.  "I'm yours."

Chase smiled, "I knew you couldn't say no.  I know what you need more than anyone else."  He was right.  "Now, I have to go downstairs and get something, and I need you to be a good boy and wait here.  Remember, don't go back into your head.  Stay here with me in this moment.  You don't think, just do."  Chase quickly put his clothes back on and walked toward the door.  Before he left he turned to me and said, "No thinking."

When Chase closed the door, I rushed to the window to see where he was going.  Maybe I could figure out what he was getting.  I saw him walk out ground floor door, walk a few doors over.  There was a homeless man sitting on a stoop, and Chase stopped to say something to him.  What was happening?  Why was Chase talking to this filthy, cracked out guy?  I watched as Chase gave the homeless man some money, and in return the man gave Chase a bag.

Holy shit!  Did Chase just buy drugs off some random dude living the street!?!?  Fuck.  What had I gotten myself into.  My heart was beating so hard it felt like my eyes might pop out of my head.  As Chase turned around, to walk back toward my apartment, he glanced up at the window and shot me his beautiful smile.  Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.  What do I do?  Should I lock the door, take a shower, crawl into bed, and pretend like this never happened.  Or do I do what felt so right, and follow Chase's commands.  I sunk down onto the couch, paralyzed by my conflicting thoughts.

I heard the door open, and in walked Chase. "Lucas, I see what you're doing." Chase walked over to me and sat down. He grabbed my face so I was looking right into eyes.  "I told you to stop thinking.  There is nothing to consider.  You have no choice here but to submit."  He pulled me in to a deep kiss.  My mouth opened and his tongue entered.  My mind went blank, and that intoxicating feeling swept over me again.  I pulled Chase toward me, and he wrapped his big arms around me and pulled me into his wide chest.  I was gone.

"This is your new life, Lucas.  By the end of tonight, you'll be so far gone, you can't go back.  I'm going to make you into a cum dump pig, and you're going to beg me to do it. You're going to love it.  Now, I need you to come to the end of the couch and climb on all fours."

I didn't blink.  I got up, and pushed my ass into the air.  Chase went into my kitchen.  I could hear him opening up drawers and doors.  I heard him walk back over to me, and I felt Chase rub something cold onto my ass.  Then I felt an object being pressed against my ass. "Push out like you're going to take a shit."  Suddenly the object popped into my ass.  I heard Chase open up a water bottle, and began to pour it into what I now realized was funnel.  "Now you're going to hold this water in you for 10 seconds, and you're going to position yourself over this bowl.  Then I want you to release the water."  What was happening?

"Here we go."  I felt full, but just when I thought I was going to explode, I felt Chase put the bowl against my ass.  I positioned myself so I was over it, and I released.

"Good," said Chase.  He walked into the bathroom, and I heard him empty the contents into the toilet and flush.  We did that several more times.

Chase rubbed my back affectionately and said, "Now you're ready.  Lucas, do you trust me?  Are you willing to become a part of me?"

No thinking.  "Yes. Fuck yes."

Again, I felt Chase apply lube onto my virgin hole, and slowly insert a finger into me.  He slowly pushed it all the way into me, and twisted it.  At first it hurt, and then I remembered I wasn't supposed to think.  So I went blank, and my ass opened up for him.  Then the pain turned to pleasure.  He slowly withdrew his finger.  I heard him rustling with a plastic bag. "This is beginning of your new life, Lucas."  I felt a sharp pain, and realized that Chase was sliding whatever was in that bag into my ass.  Wow, that was a burning I couldn't ignore.  Wow.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Just sit with it.  It will dissipate.  Give it a minute."

Suddenly, the fire died down, and a rush like I've never felt came over me.  And in that moment, I was no longer Lucas.  My identity was gone.  All I could think about was my hole.  I couldn't stop opening it.  I couldn't stop thinking about how much I needed my hole to be filled with anyone, or anything.  Fuck!  It was incredible.  

"Chase, please flood my hole.  Fuck.  Please.  Fuck.  I need it so bad.  Oh my fucking god.  Please, Chase."

"Welcome, pig.  Now that you're awake, it's time to set you free."

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1