Height: Bottoms, Tops and Twinks

Guest MantisShrimp

Guest MantisShrimp

I was wondering how you believe height, and body mass, impacts if a person is considered a bottom, top or twink, based on first glance.

To me a twink should be BOTH slim and short. For example, a twink should be both slim and in the shortest 1% of the population.

For the US, the mean adult male height, depending on who you ask, is between 69" to 70" (or about 5'9" to 5' 10"), with a standard deviation of about 3".

For me, as a specific example, I am 5'00" (or 60").

In my case that means I am beyond 3 standard deviations below the mean or I am in the bottom (shortest) 0.3% of adult males in the US.

I also think bottoms are typically, shorter than their top counterpart. 

Guest Somebody

First, I associate the term "twink" with age -- being very young -- rather than height.  I agree that twinks tend to be thinner.

Second, I am 6'6" tall with a "football player's build", and I almost always bottom.  That's a huge problem for me as most guys either think I am, or want me to be, a Dom Top.  And, of course, all the Dom Tops are looking for twinks.

Guest MantisShrimp
9 hours ago, Tallallman said:

First, I associate the term "twink" with age -- being very young -- rather than height.  I agree that twinks tend to be thinner.

Second, I am 6'6" tall with a "football player's build", and I almost always bottom.  That's a huge problem for me as most guys either think I am, or want me to be, a Dom Top.  And, of course, all the Dom Tops are looking for twinks.

That is why I said "based on first glance." Usually, not always, but usually this kind of stereotype does stand mainly do to environmental factors (ie it gets drilled into your head and reinforced). 

I agree that shorter bottoms are  most likely the most desirable by men. I am 5’5” and 145lbs. I never get the assumption that I am a top. I am more than ok with that because I am not. Lol. I have however been with men that were my height or a little taller that are total tops and know how to use boy pussy. I have never liked the term Twink because it’s subjective. At 40 I don’t consider myself a twink.

• Like 4

Guest MantisShrimp
32 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I agree that shorter bottoms are  most likely the most desirable by men. I am 5’5” and 145lbs. I never get the assumption that I am a top. I am more than ok with that because I am not. Lol. I have however been with men that were my height or a little taller that are total tops and know how to use boy pussy. I have never liked the term Twink because it’s subjective. At 40 I don’t consider myself a twink.

While age certainly can help with describing a twink, I think appearance is more effective. You can be older, but as long as you look much younger you can be described as a twink. Short height, a slim body, and little body hair help this. 

1 hour ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I would fuck and breed you no question!

I’m 6 foot 1, so as a Bottom I’ve had guys be intimidated by my height before. So I’ll often reassure and drive home the fact that I’ll be a total squealing bottom bitch. I also have a really great ass so that helps my cause. But there’s nothing better than a guy that right off the bat treats me like nothing more than a hole and knows he’s dominant over me regardless of my height and ‘manish’ stature 

23 hours ago, MantisShrimp said:

I was wondering how you believe height, and body mass, impacts if a person is considered a bottom, top or twink, based on first glance.

To me a twink should be BOTH slim and short. For example, a twink should be both slim and in the shortest 1% of the population.

For the US, the mean adult male height, depending on who you ask, is between 69" to 70" (or about 5'9" to 5' 10"), with a standard deviation of about 3".

For me, as a specific example, I am 5'00" (or 60").

In my case that means I am beyond 3 standard deviations below the mean or I am in the bottom (shortest) 0.3% of adult males in the US.

I also think bottoms are typically, shorter than their top counterpart. 

For starters, you're comparing non-comparable things, like apples and rutabagas.

Bottom and top are roles in a sexual act, or men who prefer or limit themselves to those roles. They come in all sizes and shapes and ages.

Twink is a physical and personality type. There are top twinks and bottom twinks and versatile twinks. It's a "type" usually associated with a younger age - certainly less than middle-aged - and usually, though not always, on the slight-of-build side. They're often (again, not always) trendy in their style/dress. I think stereotypically most people imagine twinks as shorter guys, but again, that's not a given. I've known twinks who were 6 feet tall and over 200 lbs. 

Now, as to height:

I've known FAR more short tops than tall ones, and far more tall bottoms than short ones. My experiences may not be typical, but then again, they may be. 

What's dumb is the use of the word "should" at all in this context. 

I'm a bottom and have always found my height and build to be a problem. I'm 6'0" and 180#. I run and lift moderately to stay in some semblance of shape. It makes going to a bar or social event tougher when you are looking for some fun because guys either assume you are not looking for a guy, or they assume you are a top when they find out you are. Personally, I prefer a top bigger than me, both taller and heavier, since it helps heighten the feeling of them being in control over me. But I have grown to appreciate tops in all their wonderful variations. In the (my) end, a hard cock is a hard cock!

• Like 1

Guest deepthroatkiss

I am Bigger and around 6”1 and a bottom I think the only reason I don’t need to worry about people assuming I’m a top is because I have such a small dick

• Moderators

Nothing is hotter to me that a top who is smaller than me. I was getting fucked by a young black top earlier this year who was about 5'6", lean and muscular with about a 9" dick that is super thick. He is one of the hottest men who ever bred me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1