How to aproach guys in Bath house/sauna?

1000GUYS

So, im a new slut, 25 yo but look 17, i am new to saunas and etc... im having a hard time trying to figure out if the men are open to me or not. Sometimes guys just look at me touching their balls and other make sounds... but idk, im very afraid of getting close and be rejected.

How do you experient whores know when to aproach the men?? how do you know if its safe to get close or touch him?

I think im missing a lot of good fucks due my insecurity

• Like 1

Rejection rarely happens (for me) but it does happen. I’ve been rejected twice in bathhouses and I’ve gone a number of times. 
The first was that he was a bottom and didn’t want a bottom fucking him I guess. (Mainly because I was being passed around but finally wanted to top)

The second was when I didn’t want the top to use a condom he just left my room. Not my problem.

Honestly, you’re a good looking guy, you won’t really get rejected especially with some of the clientele those bathhouses attract.

• Upvote 2

Walk around and give Easy, Calm, Lingering looks, that's all it takes -- the tops will guide you to a dark room or wherever they want to fuck you! I find it a good idea to get loaded before you go -- you'll feel calm and at ease, appearing interested, but not desperate. Everyone is there for sex -- ENJOY!

• Upvote 1

Everyone gets rejected sometimes. It’s no big deal. One only hopes the guy is polite about it, although some can be jerks. If you see someone you like, make eye contact and start playing with your cock or hole. He’ll understand that you’re interested and will either reciprocate or not. If he starts jacking himself, approach and start helping him out. 

As a bottom wear a jock strap in the bathhouse and don't wrap a towel around you and guys that are interested will start coming after you. Don't let rejection get you down. Go in with the attitude that you are a great bottom and let things happen. Can always keep the door open to a room and wait ass up face down.  Damn you've got me aroused wanting to make a trip to a bathhouse. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Guest beardedbastard

You won’t have any issues. I have only been rejected as a bottom. Never as a top. My usual come here look is to grab my cock and make a motion. Seems to always get the victim. 

4 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

So, im a new slut, 25 yo but look 17, i am new to saunas and etc... im having a hard time trying to figure out if the men are open to me or not. Sometimes guys just look at me touching their balls and other make sounds... but idk, im very afraid of getting close and be rejected.

How do you experient whores know when to aproach the men?? how do you know if its safe to get close or touch him?

Rejection is part of life but I doubt you get much rejection for about 20 years. If a guy smiles, grabs his balls or similar just lick your lips and he will approach you. If you are at a bathhouse don't be afraid to make the first move because there are 20++ to 50 other Bottoms looking to be Fucked.

If you get rejected just move on, there is always another stiff dick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dweebx said:

I’ve been rejected twice in bathhouses and I’ve gone a number of times. 
The first was that he was a bottom and didn’t want a bottom fucking him I guess. (Mainly because I was being passed around but finally wanted to top)

The second was when I didn’t want the top to use a condom he just left my room. Not my problem.

No Condoms Allowed policy and when I'm done taking loads for the night I will find a slutty bottom with loads on his ass to Fuck and BREED him. 

• Like 1

If you’re feeling really insecure, try hanging around the gloryholes and suck a few cocks and swallow a few loads first. That helped me get over any reservations or insecuritiesi would have when I’d first get inside. If you really want to get fucked, try getting a room, lay ass up with the door open and a blindfold or do that on afuck bench/sling.  Rejection happens but you have to just move on. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just be on all four , ass up in one of the room or gloryhole section. I bathhouse or sauna, and in general anyway as bottom, what matters for me is hard cock! Anyone with a hard cock can fuck and breed me! If you have that mentality, I don’t think you’ll deal with rejection at all! 

Don’t be afraid of rejection. Rejection is the part of the normal life. There are and will be some guys whose type you are not. And trust me, there will be a lot who won’t be yours. 
Just take it easy. At the beginning, you should go to the dark room, and according to some previous advices, to the glory hole or cubicle with your ass up. 
I got many rejection and rejected many guys but these numbers are much more lower than the guys’ I fucked with. 

22 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

Surprised no one has mentioned this... but when a guy looks at you and touches his balls or makes sounds, he is telling you he wants you. What you are experiencing is old school cruising.  Before cell phones and aps, we had gaydar lol. It wasn't always reliable, but hey, neither are aps.  If a guy touches his cock or balls, it usually signals that that is where he wants attention. Making sucking sounds is a signal for oral, could go either way (top or bottom).  As others have noted, wearing a jock sends a good signal that you are bottom (to those who know, some guys may be new or not catch on to the meaning), a chastity cage is a signal that is hard to miss lol.  A return communication if a guy looks at you and touches His cock, is to return the gaze and touch your ass or finger your hole. That's a pretty clear communication when cruising, and anyone watching will get the message as well.

It may help you to remember, the fear of rejection is a double edged sword, it cuts both ways.  I.e., guys who may really want you fear rejection too, so you have to be approachable.  Shy, fearful guys often send off a vibe of being closed, or even aloof, even though that is not how they feel at all.  Guys may feel just as intimidated by you as you feel about them.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If you're shy, what I'm proposing may be hard to do, but nothing gets the point across better than dropping to your knees and sucking in a public area or as mentioned above, getting in the sling when a guy you like is nearby. If the top wants privacy, he will lead you to a cabin. 

If you are not giving off the right vibe, people may decide it's too much trouble to pursue you. The reason those older bottoms are getting the dick is because the tops have seen them around, know that they are experienced, cleaned out, lubed up and ready to bend over and take dick. I wish more young guys would get down and dirty instead of acting scared or walking the halls passing up 6s and 8s trying to get a 10. And one more thing: don't be chatty. It kills boners. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/26/2020 at 11:53 AM, 1000GUYS said:

It's crazy to find out that a young sexy guy like you has insecurity issues.