Stealth Tattoo

I have quite a few tattoos and after many years decided to embrace the pig that I am. I live in the country with work, but travel to the city to head office often. I was due to go into the office for a week in the next month and decided that it was time to mark my place as the total pig bottom I am and get a pig tattoo on my arse. I did some shopping around and found a guy with a studio not far from where I was staying. It looked like he did some good work and while sexual orientation isn't necessarily an issue, I wanted a guy tattooing my arse. I emailed a few pics and after some suggestions and back and forth (daily) we agreed on a cheeky version of a pig. He asked where I wanted it and I said on my arse cheek. All of a sudden I didn't hear from him for a few days and thought he may have been a bit weirded out by it. Two days later I get an email from him:

Sorry I took a bit to get back to you - it has been a bit busy and I wanted to float a suggestion back with you. In case you prefer to have something on both arse cheeks instead of one, what do you think of this on the opposite arse cheek. It was the word "Pig" in running writing and the tail of the "g" turned into an arrow. "And the arrow can point off toward your arsehole". I was so turned on and I emailed him back - yeah let's do it.

He suggested his last appointment on the Friday afternoon the week I was down there, and I locked it in. I raced home at lunch time on the Friday and cleaned out as I wanted to make sure the whole area was clean and smelled ok since he was going to be working down there for a few hours.

I turn up to a house and there is a sign with the studio name on it and direction down the side driveway to a shed/studio down the back. I rock up to the glass sliding door to see what must have been one of the sexiest men alive cleaning up after what must have been his last client. He was probably just under 6" tall, dirty blonde curly hair down to his shoulders normally but messily tied back. He hadn't shaven in a few days and had piercing blue eyes. He obviously worked out and was quite toned. He was wearing a white singlet with denim shorts. The singlet showed off his many tattoos and also he perfectly blonde hairy chest. I could see a healthy bulge in his shorts and he had glorious muscular hairy legs.  I was lost looking at him when I hear him opening the glass sliding door. I was so mesmerized that I hadn't even registered him walking toward the door.

"Hey buddy, I'm Sam. You Simon?". I responded with a whimpering "yes" as I tried to gain  my composure. Sam was a confident as he was beautiful. He motioned me in and as I walked past him he grabbed my arse and massaged it and said "I've been looking forward to working on this all week". He had the sexiest, yet evil glint in his eye as he said it. After a quick chat about the tattoo, he said to get up in the table and lay face down. I did as he asked and pulled the back of my shorts down to expose my arse for him.

"Mate, we are both men here and I like to have plenty of room to work. Take your pants and underwear off and lay on the table." I did as he asked and I was already starting to get hard. 

I was laying on the table face down and my cock was almost rock hard within seconds just thinking about this "god" touching my arse.

Sam was moving around and getting things ready and just making normal small talk. He came up to the end my head was at to sort a few things out and turned around to point his crotch right at my face and leant over and rubbed my arse with his hand and said "These tattoos are going to look great here" He slowly caressed my arse cheeks whilst getting very close to my hole. I could smell his crotch which was basically in my face and I had to use every ounce of self control not to grab it. I swear I could see it growing. Finally he went back to my arse and soon enough he was tattooing the pig on my left arse cheek. Because of where it was his off hand rested near my arsehole and as he tattooed he would occasionally slide his little finger over my arse. I was getting so turned on my cock was leaking huge amounts of precum. He said "How does that feel? All ok?" I decided since he was not hesitating to flirt, that I wouldn't either. "It feels fine Sam! The tattoo is ok too".

Sam chuckled "I thought and hoped so. The tattoo was a pretty good clue. Now that is out of the way and clear, we can really enjoy the rest of the tattoo." No sooner had he said it he licked his finger and went back to tattooing my arse and slid his little finger straight into my hole and kept it in there finger fucking me as he tattooed. I couldn't help myself and I shot a load under my stomach.

"I'm almost done with the pig. Do you mind if we take a quick smoko break before I do the other one? Do you have to be anywhere tonight?" I responded eagerly and told him I had no plans for the night.

When he finished he rubbed some cream on my tattoo and covered it and stood up. "Just throw your shorts on and we can step out for a quick smoke before do the next one." I stand up and he can see I have cum over myself. "I thought you might enjoy the extras during the tattoo. Let me clan up the mess". And he knelt down and starts licking all the cum off my stomach, getting some in his facial hair. I'm rock hard again and he swallows my cock and gives me the best head I have had in year. I don't last long before cumming in his mouth and he doesn't miss a drop.

He stands up and I pull my shorts up and I can see he is almost bursting out of his shorts and a distinct wet patch at the end of a very thick 8" cock outline. Before I get a chance to do anything he leans in and kisses me and we share my load with tongues darting it back and forth till it is all gone. I place my hand on his cock through his shorts and he grabs me and says "We got all night man. You'll get it" and smiles and kisses me again. We step out and both share a smoke before going back in and he starts on the other arse cheek and tattoo. As with the first one, he spends the whole time fingering my hole whilst tattooing.

"So you got nothing planned tonight you said?" I respond with no. He stops tattooing for a second and stands up and walks around to my head again. I look up at his blue eyes and he says "How about you spend it here with me and I give you all of this (and he grabs his huge cock) and if you stay the night and enjoy it I will give you a free tattoo in the morning." I think i responded "yes" before he finished saying it.

When he finished the second tattoo, he tells me to relax and that we have all night and he buries his lightly bearded face in my arse and rims me like a pro. He comes up for air and says "I am assuming the pig tatts mean you like it wet, raw and bareback like a real pig". I respond with "The only way I take a cock is raw. No rubber goes near that hole". He responds, "perfect, I am going to really enjoy sharing all of myself with you then". 

He stands up and I hear him unzip his shorts and walk around to my head and there is a thick 8" cock in my face. "Get this wet. Tattooing your arse has me dripping and I need to let a load go right now". I am thinking he is going to blow a load in my mouth, but I only get a minute on his cock enough to get it wet before he walks back around and pulls me by my feet to the end of the bench leaving me bent over the edge and shoves his wet raw cock in me in one go. I catch my breath and before I know it he is bottoming out and I can feel his hairy balls slapping against my arse as he fucks me deep and hard. He is almost going wild fucking me and it is't long before I feel his seed flooding my insides and he is grunting like a pig and literally yelling "Take it, take it all".

He slowly pulls out and pulls his shorts back up and says, "fucking hot! lets grab a drink and smoke". We step out and he grabs a few beers and we stand around and have a smoke and drink with the occasional snog in between.

TBC.... 

• Like 49
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...