Have your sexual desires changed with age, and how?

LetsPOZBreed

Have your sexual desires changed with age?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find that your sexual desires differ as you've grown older, and if so - how?

• No. I'm into pretty much the same today as when I first started out
    • Yes. I'm into more stuff today than when I was younger
    • Yes, but I'm not as adventurous anymore and tend to stick to the "greatest hits"

Was chatting with a guy on one of the apps the other day, and I found it interesting that both of us experienced a sort of sexual re-awakening around the age of 40.  For me, this is getting more interested in things such as tantra, as well as getting more into the BDSM/fetish community.  

Question to the wider audience:  Has you also had a similar sexual re-awakening?  What things are you suddenly interested in that you hadn't given a second thought before?  Similarly, are there any sexual acts and preferences you had when you were younger that you'd rather forego these days?

I’d say the core stuff has always been there like how I enjoy BB, being vers, kissing, etc, but i def have become more adventurous. Also age means very little to me now, but it did when I was in my early 20’s. 

Getting on PrEP also seemed to make me the hoe I always wanted to be.

• Upvote 1

From age 20 until age 38, I was married and fucked my wife pretty much vanilla sex. I had thoughts and desires outside of the sex I was getting from the wife. At age 38, things changed when I first  played with a cock not my own. Not long after touching and sucking another mans cock, I swallowed my first load of cum and I knew that I found my calling. Around age 39, I felt a dick inside me for the first time and I knew that I loved how it felt, but I suppressed my desires. I chased dick through craigslist and one day I discovered ABS’s. Then it was steamworks and I restarted practicing my true bottom skills at around age 50. My desires are now as a true bottom slut taking any and all cock and cumloads as I can without question. The bummer of the times right now is that covid has made people cautious(rightly so) and it’s harder to hook up. 

• Upvote 1

I have changed in various ways. In terms of opportunities my first few years of sex tended to be in public restrooms which I confess only to have used twice in the last 15 years (once a street hookup in Hong Kong, the other a Grindr hookup at a South American airport). Now I prefer bathhouses and apps and there are more sexual choices available in the more relaxed setting of a darkroom, hotel or home. In terms of sex I’m far more adventurous now particularly in terms of group sex. Obviously the biggest change has been barebacking, although that’s probably down to the opportunities created by PrEP rather than solely a personal change.