Fursuit Barebacking

OrangeFox

Barebacking is better in a fursuit.

Been missing it these past few months. Best one, was at a fur con, Sunday afternoon and I've got a few hours before my flight. I've fucked a few boys over the weekend, all ones I knew, friends or friends of friends. Just wanted to get one last one in before I left, so I started hitting up all the telegram groups I could.

Fine little piece of ass drops me a line, says he's in one of the groups I'm in. I immediately tell him I wanna dump a load bare in him and as if he's down for that. He says yeah. Doesn't ask any details, just wants a photo of my cock. It's thick and meaty, so yeah, he wants it, no questions. He asks if he can show up in his partial fursuit - just the head and paws - and if I can do the same. Very, very down for this. I put on my head and wait.

In less than 10 minutes he's at my door. He's all over me and just lays down on the bed, grabbing his ankles and showing me his tailhole. It's already lubed and loose - definitely pre-used - and I'm balls deep on the first thrust. He's moaning and whimpering and begging for more. I just let him have it - all of what I've got left, until I've just completely emptied myself in him. I hold him down for a bit, putting load after load into him until I'm sure I don't have any more. I even pull out and give it a quick rub to make sure.

He hugs me a bit and has me stay there with my cock in him for like five minutes, saying he loves how thick it is. He asks if he wants me to have him unmask now. I say no. He says he's gotta go - his boyfriend is waiting and doesn't know what he's run off to do - and thanks me for dumping a load in him. I wait until he's gone to pop my head off. I still have no idea who he is or what he looks like, and I fucking love it that way.

It's now my preferred way at cons. Here's my room number, put on a head, show up and bend over. Don't wanna know anything about you except you want a big furry fox Dad breeding your hole. I even keep a couple extra fursuit heads around for those who don't bring their own. When the con circuit's back, gonna try and throw a party that way. Or at least operate a cum-n-go room.

Anyone else feel this way?

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

On 10/28/2020 at 8:50 AM, BicuriousScott said:

Sounds exciting.

Getting fucked by someone while you and he are wearing a furry suit not knowing who they are or what they look like.

It very much is. I'm considering hosting a party with pup masks and cheap costume mask for anyone who can't bring their own. No names, no faces, just good times.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 408curious said:

Hot post.

I don't know anything about furry culture.  Do any furries like fucking "humans"?

Is there a choice of furry animal, color or style that would attract the interest of a top beast more than others?

In my experience, most furries aren't opposed to having sex with people outside the fandom, but generally do not. They just feel more comfortable in the fandom.

Also in my experience it's more a matter of playing up cuteness. Any fursuit will do so long as you lean into the character, play it well, and make it clear you're DTY. Down To Yiff 😜

17 hours ago, 408curious said:

Do you do it in the suit as well?

... are they made for that?

There are "murrsuits" (murr being a furry prefix for sexual) which are crotchless for sex, and others (like myself) just "poodle," i.e. only wearing head/paws/tail. Like the way poodles are traditionally cut to only have hair on their head/paws/tail. Helps with the heat issue.

You can watch plenty of examples here:

[think before following links] https://murrtube.net/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1