My best friend Colt

pervinmt

Hello gentlemen, 

I know it takes me some time to get chapters out, and I have multiple stories going on at once, but I have so much twisted shit in my head, that I just want to get it out there for you to enjoy! Plus, I don't have a computer, so I do this all on my phone. It takes about 3 hours or more to write a chapter this way. If I had a laptop, I could pound it out (ha-ha, I said pound it out) in probably an hour, so there's that.

I do want to take a moment and thank everyone who enjoys my stories. I'm not a social media whore, (I don't have a single social media account, not even facebook) so I don't live to get likes. That being said, I do appreciate those of you who like or comment. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Now on to the next chapter, enjoy.

Part 3

Colt collapsed on top of me, our bodies drenched in sweat and smelling like a couple of Broncos that had been ridden hard, which I guess we were. I was starting to come down from the sex high and thought I would feel shame about what had just happened. But I didn't. I felt wonderful. Being here with Colt like this felt like the most natural thing ever. I couldn't believe it, I was fucking gay too! I had never thought about men sexually before, and now here I was, underneath my best friend, his cock still buried in my cum filled ass. I continued to cling to him tightly as he started kissing me again. I just gave myself over to him.

Eventually he pulled out of my ass, and I felt empty. He rolled over and grabbed the bong, drawing a big hit before he passed it to me.

"How do you feel?" He asked me. "Any regrets?" 

"No." I replied as I exhaled the weed. "I honestly feel really good about what just happened. I can't believe it. I never thought I was gay."

"Good." He replied as he pulled me under his arm. "Cause I want to do this lots with you." He said as he kissed me. "I want to explore everything with you."

"So, are we like boyfriends now?" I asked as I snuggled into him. God, I can't believe what a girl I just sounded like.

"We can be whatever we want." He replied, nuzzling my neck. "We don't have to be anyone's idea of what we should be. We can make our own rules."

I thought about this for a second before I asked him, "What does that mean exactly? Our own rules?"

"Look baby." He started, looking into my eyes. "I love you. I mean that, I do. But I have to be totally honest here. I can't do the monogamy thing."

"So, I have to share you?" I asked.

"Don't be a little bitch." He said as he kissed me. He took my hand and placed it on his chest as he looked into my eyes. "You have my heart, you always will. But I'm not going to pretend to be someone I'm not anymore. It wouldn't be fair to either of us."

I pondered this as I hit the bong again. "Besides," he continued as he nibbled my ear, "Didn't you find it hot when you were watching me? Admit it, you did. You liked watching me get fucked." I didn't respond right away and Colt started fingering my cum filled hole. I moaned as he pulled his cum covered finger out of me and licked it. "Yea you did." He continued as he put his finger back in me. "You liked watching. Come on baby, tell me you did. Tell me you liked to watch me take cock."

I moaned as he put a second finger in me. "Yes Colt." I finally admitted as I fell further under his spell. "I loved watching you get fucked." 

"See, I knew it." He said, moving his head between my legs. He pushed my knees back, exposing my hairless pink asshole. "Mmmm. Your pussy is so pretty." He said as he licked it. A new jolt of electricity flew through my body at this new sensation, and I groaned. "We're gonna have so much fun together baby." He moaned as he licked my hole. I gripped the sheets in my fist as he planted his lips on my asshole and started sucking on it. "Do you wanna be my little slut?" He panted in between sucking and tounging my hole. "Do you wanna take cock for me? Do you wanna make your brother very happy?"

"Oh god yes Colt." I moaned, lost in the intense erotic feeling of having my ass eaten for the first time. "I'll do anything for you."

Colt crawled up to my face and kissed me. I could taste the muskiness of my ass on his lips, and it made my dick throb. 

"Good boy. That's what I want to hear. Now, suck my cock."

Colt rolled on his back and I moved down to his hard dick. I took ahold of it in my hands for the first time and marveled at how I couldn't get my hand all the way around it. I couldn't believe I had taken that whole thing in my ass on the first try. In fact, there was slime on it, but I didn't care. Colt wanted me to suck his dick, and that's what I was going to do. I would do anything to make him happy.

I stretched my mouth open as wide as I could and slid it over his head. I lightly sucked it at first, enjoying the spongeness of his fat mushroom head. I took more of it into my mouth, gagging when I got to about 4 inches.

"Here, hit this." He said holding the bottle under my nose. I took a few hits as the rush went through my body. He placed his hands on my head and pushed it down a little. "Relax your throat." He told me as he pushed more. I did and a little more cock slid into me before I started gagging again. I pulled off and gasped for some air. "You're doing good." He encouraged me. "I don't expect you to take it all on your first try. We'll train your throat to take my monster." I smiled at him as I took him back in mouth. 

I worked his cock in my mouth as good as I could while he fed me hits and continued to encourage me. Soon, I was able to get his fat head just past my tonsils, but that was as far as I was able to go.

"Yea baby, you look so good with my dick in your mouth." He growled. "You got your brothers big dick in your cocksucking mouth and it's so hot! Come on, show me what a cocksucker you are. Oh yea, we're gonna get you to take cock all the way in both your holes. You're gonna be my little cock slut. Taking cock to make me happy."

I don't exactly know why, but the degrading way he was talking to me was turning me on more. I started sucking his dick harder as I also jerked on it with my hand.

"Oh fuck yea. Show me what a little cum slut you are. Suck your brother's cock. You want my cum baby, huh? Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Come on, tell me you wanna eat my cum. Tell me you want to swallow your brother's load!"

I pulled off his cock and looked him in the eyes, his beautiful green eyes. "Yea I want your cum." I panted as I continued to jerk his fat cock. "I wanna eat your load bro. Give it to me."

"Then get your slutty little mouth back on my cock, bitch!" He ordered me. I dove back on it as he placed his hands on my head. He started thrusting up with his hips as he held my head. "Oh fuck yea! Suck my cock you fucking slut! I'm getting close baby. I'm gonna shoot in your mouth! Are you gonna eat your brother's cum? Are you ready bitch? Cause here's it comes! Eat my fucking load you cocksucker!"

Then he shot off. The first shot hit me right in the back of the throat and I choked on it. I pulled back a little bit as shot after shot filled up my mouth. Soon it was full of his big load. I had no choice but to pull off his cock and swallow before I drowned. As his big load slid down my throat, I dove back on his cock as it was still cumming and I wanted every drop of him inside me.

"Oh yea. Eat all my cum, bitch. I knew you were cock and cum hungry slut! Aren't you?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded and mumbled around his cock. 

"Come on, look at me and say it. Say you're a cock and cum hungry slut! Say you're MY cock and cum hungry slut!"

I pulled off of his dick and looked him in the eyes. "Yes Colt! I'm your cock and cum hungry slut!"

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to his mouth. He kissed me as my hard cock pressed against him. "Oh god your mouth tastes so good when it's had my cum in it!" He whispered. "Fuck me Austin. Fuck your brother! I need your cock in me!"

I grabbed the lube and slicked up my cock. Now it was my turn! "Look at me!" I ordered him. He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes. I lined up my cock and slammed it into his hole. Colt's eyes rolled back in his head as he let out a,

"Fuuuuuuuuccccckkk yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!"

Without even pausing, I started to fuck Colt hard, slamming myself into him. His ass was like no pussy I had ever felt. It was so hot and tight. "Now whose the slut?" I barked at him. "Huh? Whose the little bitch now? Whose the little cock slut?"

"I am baby! Oh yea, I'm a fucking cock slut bitch! Give it to me! Fuck me Austin, FUCK ME!"

"That's right bitch!" I said. "Open your mouth!" And he did. I spit in it a couple of times. "Now swallow that, slut!" I ordered him. He did, and as he did I grabbed one of his big ole size 14 feet and pressed it into my face without even thinking about it. I started licking his foot as I pounded his ass. I licked his sole and bit his arch as he moaned beneath me. I stuck his toes in my mouth and sucked on them and his eyes rolled back in his head again.

"You're a little whore, aren't you?" I hissed. "You're a little cock loving faggot whore! Tell me that! Tell me your MY little cock loving faggot whore!"

"Oh my god yes! I'm your cock loving faggot whore. Oh god, fuck me Austin! Fuck me, fuck me FUCK ME! I'm your whore!"

When he said that, I threw my head back and buried myself into him as I flooded his guts with my cum.

"Oh yea you little cumdump whore. Take my load in your slutty pussy!" I groaned as my body shook in orgasmic ecstasy. When I had deposited the last of my load into him, I collapsed onto his chest, his beautiful, rock hard sweaty chest.

He grabbed my head and started kissing me. This time, it was his legs that wrapped around me, holding me tight into him.

"I love you so much, Austin." He whispered.

"I love you too, you little slut." I whispered back.

• Like 44
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2