My best friend Colt

pervinmt

• 2 weeks later...

Part 5

The rest of what was left of the weekend was spent naked in Colt's bed, smoking weed, cuddling, kissing, and I never wanted it to end.

But it had to end, and Monday found us back in school. 2nd period was a total waste. We had history together and I dont remember a thing that Mr. Koon said that day. I sat right behind Colt and couldn't take my eyes off of his body. I stared at his big, strong arms, remembering how they had been wrapped around me, holding me tight. He'd move them and I would catch glimpses of his pit hair, my dick getting hard as I thought how badly I wanted to bury my face in them again, licking them, breathing in his smell.

His smell. I had never noticed it before, but sitting behind him, when I leaned forward I could smell him. The smell of his light, manly musk made my cock hard and leak precum into my boxers. When the bell rang and brought me back to the real world, Colt turned around and said, "Meet me by the auditorium at lunch." Then he smiled at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Lunch break found me waiting by the auditorium doors. Colt came striding down the hall looking like the absolute god he was in his sleeveless t-shirt and skin tight wranglers, his black cowboy hat on his head. My eyes fell to his bulging crotch and I felt my mouth water knowing what was down there. He looked around to make sure no one was paying attention and opened the door. I followed him like a bitch as we stepped into the darkness.

Once we were inside, he grabbed me by the front of my shirt and roughly pushed my back into a dark corner before his huge body covered mine locking our lips together. "Oh baby." He moaned in between frantic kisses. "I can't stop thinking about you and your hot mouth. Suck my cock bitch." He said as he tried pushing me to my knees.

"What? Here? We can't!" I panicked. "Someone will see us!"

"Nobody's gonna come in here babe. I promise. Come on, do it for me. I need it!"

As if almost in a trance, I sunk to my knees as Colt unbuckled his pants, fishing out his half-hard monster. I let out a little sigh as I got a whiff of his crotch. I took him into my mouth as he softly moaned. "Oh yea baby. That's my little bitch. Suck your brothers cock. Take out your cock bitch. Jerk off while you suck me."

Without even thinking twice, I instinctively undid my jeans and took out my own rock hard cock. I fisted myself as Colt held my head and fucked my mouth. "Take my cock bitch. Take it in your whore mouth." He whispered as he pounded my face and I pounded my dick. I was so turned by the danger of what we were doing, I was already close to cumming. Apparently Colt was as turned on as me because it wasn't long before he was panting, "Here it comes baby. Here comes my fucking load. Swallow it you slut!" Then his cock exploded in my mouth, filling it with his hot, creamy jizz.  As soon as he blew his load into my mouth, my own cock shot off, spraying my cum on the auditorium floor.

After I had swallowed every drop of Colt's precious cum that I could, he pulled me up and kissed me deeply. "I love the taste of my cum in your mouth, you dirty little pig." He said after he pulled off of me. "See you next period. Go out those doors." He said pointing to a different exit on the other side as he quickly went out a different set of doors. 

Next period we both had Trigonometry and our desks were next to each other. And even though I had just cum, sitting there next to Colt with the taste of his load still fresh in my mouth, my cock stayed hard in my jeans. He looked over and saw me staring at him, and he slowly licked his lips. I just smiled as I looked into his eyes.

After school we could barely get to my house fast enough, the safest as my parents worked late. We were kissing frantically while ripping each others clothes off as we entered my bedroom. Colt pushed me back onto my bed as he grabbed my jeans and pulled them and my underwear off me, exposing my hard cock. "Yea, you like that, dont ya you little slut. You like to be treated rough. You like a man to take charge of you." I just layed there, panting in lust as Colt finished taking his clothes off, his own big hard cock sticking straight out.

He grabbed the lube out of my night stand and slicked up his cock as he crawled between my legs, spreading them apart. Then he put one elbow by my head and lowered his face to mine as his other hand guided his cock to my hole. He started to push into me and pain flashed through my body. After the crazy weekend, and had come down from the drugs, my ass was as sore as fuck. But Colt didn't care. I looked in his eyes and I saw a hardness I had never seen before. Not anger, and certainly not lust, just a cold, empty stare.

He gave a hard thrust, and half of his monster ripped into me. I cried out in pain. "Yea baby, let me hear you." Colt said in a cruel way. "Let me hear my little bitch as he takes his brothers big cock in his beat up pussy. Come on you little whore, do it! Scream for me!" He demanded as he forced the rest of himself deep into my bowels.

It's not like he really had to tell me to do that, it came naturally. "Aaaaggghhh!" I cried out as my aching ass was split open. "Oh fuck Colt." I whined as tears ran down my face. 

"Oh yea." Colt growled. "That's what I like. That's what I wanna hear. My little bitch as he takes my cock!" Then he started fucking me, strong and hard, using his phenomenal ab muscles to pound my poor hole. I just wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tight, letting out grunts and gasps as his dick hammered my prostate. "Oh yea." He continued as sweat dripped off him. "Your pussy's so good. Best pussy I've ever fucked. It's my pussy now. I own it. I own your nasty little faggot hole, you little whore." I have to admit, in spite of the pain, the way he was treating me was turning me on. He was just using me as a hole, and my rock hard cock proved I loved it. So much so that when he let out a primal yell and started dumping his cum into me, I shot off like a rocket. I practically saw stars as my aching ass was filled with his seed and my own cock spurted like a fountain between us, coating both of our stomachs in a hefty, teenage load.

Colt collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, his cock still buried inside me. After about 30 seconds, he moved so his face was over mine, his eyes still hard and cold. Then I felt it. A warmth began to fill me up and I realized Colt was pissing into me. As soon as I opened my mouth to say something he covered it with his hand.

"Sssshhhhh." He silenced me, his eyes never leaving mine." Just let it happen bitch. I said I own you and I meant it. Your gonna be my little piss bucket as well as my cumdump. That's a good boy, just take it."

I should have been grossed out, but I wasn't. Just like everything else Colt had introduced me to, it turned me on. I began to lick his hand as the warmth spread deeper and deeper into me. He removed his hand and started to kiss me, and as usual, I just melted into him, giving myself over to his magnetic power. When he finally finished pissing, he pulled out and I struggled to hold all of his fluids inside me.

"You better go empty yourself." He said with a gentleness that had been missing during our fuck. He laughed as he watched me walk gingerly out of my room to the bathroom, piss running down my legs. I marveled at how much there was as I sat on the toilet, feeling a little sad I couldn't keep it all in me.

He was ripping into the bong when I returned. "You ok?" He asked as I sat on the bed next to him.

"Yea, I am." I answered. And I was. I mean, I already knew Colt liked it rough sometimes, so I shouldn't have been surprised when it entered our relationship,  or whatever the fuck it was we had.

"Good." He said as he kissed me tenderly. "You think you can give it as good as you take it?" I just looked at him as I ripped on the bong. I exhaled a big cloud of smoke in his face, and just smiled.

"Just stay here and I'll right back mother fucker." I said as I jumped off the bed and left the room. I may not have been as experienced as Colt, but I wasn't ignorant about shit. I had the internet after all. In no time at all, I was back in my room with a handful of my old man's ties. "On your stomach faggot!" I ordered him as I stood over the bed.

Colt's green eyes sparkled as he flipped over. "Yes SIR!" He said with a smile on his face.

In no time I had him spread eagle and tied tightly to the bed frame. I couldn't believe how fuckin sexy that big hunk of a man looked like that, helpless, at my mercy with his perfect round ass sticking up. I dug through my laundry and found a jockstrap. With a bit of effort, I was able to squeeze out a little more piss from my ass, enough the make the pouch wet. I straddled Colt's broad back and grab those beautiful brown curls, pulling his head back. "Open your mouth faggot!" I ordered him. Then I stuffed it full with my jock and tied in place with another tie.

I stood over him and just stared at the tied down god. Fuck he was hot! Part of me wanted to untie him and make sweet gentle love with him. But a bigger part of me wanted to give Colt what he wanted. All I wanted to do was make him happy, and if that meant dominating him, I was more than happy to do it. I pulled his leather belt out of his jeans and raised it up high. Then, I brought it down as hard as I could on that perfect round ass.

Colt yelled into the gag as his body tensed up tight. I smiled to myself knowing I held all the power at the moment. I leaned down and whispered into his ear, "Whose the bitch now?" Colt just groaned as I stood back up and began a full assault on his ass. Over and over I beat him as he howled and struggled in his bounds.

"That's right you fuckin bitch!" I growled. "You think you're such a tough man? You're nothing but a faggot pussy bitch! And I'm gonna make you cry. Cry like the little bitch that you are!" 

I kept up the assault as hard as I could, enjoying the site as his white globes turned pink, then red as welts appeared. The rush of inflicting this pain on the man I loved made my cock ache. Finally, after 25, maybe 30 strokes, I broke him. He started blubbering like a baby and I finally stopped the beating. Instead of feeling bad for him, I wanted him to hurt a little bit more, after all, that's what he wanted.

I crawled between his legs and layed the belt on the bed next to him. I spread his cheeks and looked at the hole before me, waiting to be raped. I had decided to make him really feel it and skipped the lube. I spit on his hole a few times then placed my dick head against it. I grabbed his bull like shoulders and began to push into him. He screamed into the gag as I popped into him. But I didn't stop. Going in dry felt way different than going in lubed, but I didn't stop until I had bottomed out in him.

Colt continued blubbering as I held his shoulders and began fucking him. It didn't take long before his ass loosened up a bit, and soon his tears ended and he was moaning like a two dollar whore. I pounded him as hard as I could, just like he had done to me, and soon, I was close to cumming. I picked up the belt and wrapped it around his throat. Then I grabbed his hair in one hand and the belt in the other. I pulled his head back as I pounded him.

"Take that you fucking cunt!" I shouted. "You pussy ass jock piece of shit! You're nothing but a faggot cumdump whore!"

As I shouted derogatory things at him and pulled the belt tightly, Colt's entire body started shaking as he let out a long groan into the gag. His ass started really squeezing my cock, and I knew the bitch was cumming. That was enough to push me over the edge and I flooded his hungry guts with another huge load from me.

I collapsed onto his back, breathing heavily after yet another mind blowing orgasm. I untied his gag and pulled out the soggy jock. I saw Colt smile as he said, "Thank you Sir. I fuckin love you!"

• Like 27
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 6

The rest of the week was pretty much the same. Colt and I couldn't get enough of each other. We were fucking like animals everyday after school as well as finding more secret places at school for a daily blowjob. Sometimes Colt sucked me off, sometimes I sucked him off. And I have to admit, I liked sucking him off because I loved having the taste of his cum in my mouth as we sat in Trig. On Thursday, when we were behind the bleachers and he was on his knees sucking me and jerking himself, I told him to cum in his hand. When he did, I licked it all off. He loved that I loved the taste of his cum so much.

On Friday, Colt told me he had to run an errand after school and that he'd pick me up at 6:00 for a surprise. Knowing him, it could have been anything, but as long as it involved sex with him, I was up for anything.

That evening found us in his truck driving into Ft. Worth. Colt drove an 88 Ford F-250, black, and jacked up with monster tires. A perfect beast of a truck for a perfect beast of a man. He was looking his hottest that night with his black cowboy hat and sleeveless checkered shirt, his big ole belt buckle proudly sitting above his crotch in the tightest jeans he owned. I was snuggled up against him like his bitch, with his arm draped around me, lightly stroking my nip.

He hadn't told me where we were going, but then, I didn't really care as long as I was with him.

"So, don't you want to know where we're going?" He finally asked me.

"I guess." I answered.

"It's showtime. Gotta do a cam show."

"Well Colt, I don't know about that." I said, sitting up a bit.

"See, that's why I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to be a pussy. Look, I'm not asking you to do anything, I just want you to be there. You know I love you." He said as he stroked my cheek. "I wanna share everything with you and not feel like we have secrets. Besides, you've already seen my shows, and you sure seemed to like them."

He had me there. "Yea, you're right I suppose, as always." I laughed. "So, what kind of show is it tonight?"

"A gangbang. Dante said he's got 15 guys lined up for tonight."

My dick stirred in my pants as I pictured Colt taking 15 cocks up that perfect ass of his. Damn, I was turning into quite the [banned word]. Eventually we pulled up to a nice house, one of those Victorian ones in the older part of town. Carlos answered the door and let us in. The parlor and dining room were full of men already. All kinds, mostly older, a few younger ones, with all different body types. I recognized Ron and Billy and they gave me a little wave as I followed Carlos and Colt up the stairs. We entered a bedroom where everything was already set up, including a bag of powder, a pipe, some syringes and brown bottles on the night stand.

"Here, drink this." Said Dante as he handed Colt a bottle of Gatorade. "The show starts in 20 minutes." Colt chugged the bottle down. "This your friend you were telling me about?" He said looking me up and down.

"Yea, this is Austin. He's gonna chill and watch the show."

"He's tasty." Dante said as if I wasn't even there. "Let me know if you ever want to make some money kid. I can make you a star like Colt."

I blushed. "I don't think so. I'm just here for moral support."

"Morals?" Carlos laughed. "You're boyfriend ain't got no morals. That's why he's so popular. He's a pig and he's fuckin hot as shit."

"Oh you sweet talker." Purred Colt as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, kissing me deeply.

"Mmmmm, you two look good together." Said Dante. "Seriously kid, think about it. It's good money!" I just kinda laughed as Colt pulled me onto the bed, sitting me next to him. He lit up a pipe and took a big hit before shotgunning it into me. I could see Dante rubbing his crotch out of the corner of my eye as Colt's tongue explored my mouth. My cock was rock hard in my jeans. After a few more shotguns Colt stood up.

"Go sit over there." Colt directed me, pointing towards a chair in the corner. As I walked away he slapped me on my ass. "I love ya bitch." I just smiled and sat down, ready to enjoy the show.

"All right stud, it's showtime." Announced Dante. "We got about 60 people watching, so let's give em what they paid for!"

Colt's eyes just lit up as he started giving the camera his best slutty face. God he was such a whore, I thought as I rubbed my hard cock.

"Hey guys." He began, looking right into the camera. "You ready to watch my teenage jock pussy get gangbanged?" He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his big flat pecs and washboard abs. He held up a pipe and took a big hit, slowly exhaling a big white cloud as he removed his shirt. He took another big hit and exhaled as he rubbed his chest and stomach. "Is the what you like, fuckers? You like watching me get fucked up before I get raped? You like it when I'm a high, slutty pig?" He took another hit, exhaling as he unbuckled his belt and popped his fly buttons, the thick white cloud washing over his naked torso. "Well I've taken a nice big hit of G, and I'm feeling good and slutty, like the cumdump I am." Colt smiled as he leaned down and pulled off one of his boots. With half closed eyes he brought the boot up to his face and licked it seductively as he groaned. "Mmmmm, I love the taste of a leather boot." 

I just sat there, mesmerized by Colt's performance as he slathered the boot with his tongue. It took me a moment before I realized Carlos was tapping on my shoulder, holding out a pipe. I smiled as I took it and inhaled a big hit just as Colt was taking another one.

He brought his second boot up to his face and licked it as he slowly exhaled the cloud out of his nose. Then he stood up and teasingly pulled down his jeans, exposing a tight, yellow jockstrap. The pouch bulged with an odd shape. Colt just smiled into the camera as he pulled the pouch aside, revealing that his cock was locked in a cage. The huge monster was visibly straining in it's confines.

"You like that guy's?" Colt cooed into the camera. "Tonight it's about this faggot jocks pussy, and nothing else!" He said as he turned around and bent over, spreading his cheeks and showing the camera his hot fuckhole. He turned his head to the camera and said, "I'm Colton Sawyer Cooper, I'm an 18 year old high school jock, and I'm ready to get gang fucked!"

He sat back on the bed and pulled his jeans off his legs and his socks, and sat back in all his jock strapped glory as Carlos proceeded to tie off his bicep. Then Colt stuck out his tongue and groaned as Carlos slowly dragged the rig across it. Then he looked at Carlos with pure lust and said,

"Yea, give it to me. Fuckin slam my faggot jock ass!"

Carlos pushed the plunger on what looked like a big slam, and Colt's eyes and mouth flew wide open after the band was released, and he started panting like a bitch in heat as the bedroom door opened and the men poured in.

Most of them wore some kind of mask and they varied from basic eye masks to full hoods. 5 of them wore none at all, including Ron and Billy. All of them were hard and stroking their cocks. Colt rolled on his back and spread his legs wide, showing the men his hungry hole. The men made all kinds of comments. 

"Fuck yea, look at that whore." "What a slut!" "He can't wait for cock in his hole!" "Fucking jock pig!" "Stupid fuckin cumdump!"

"God yes!" Colt begged. "Fuck me like the whore I am!"

The men just laughed as they surrounded the bed. The first guy climbed on the bed. He was apparently middle aged with a furry beer belly and an average sized cock. He slapped Colt hard across the ass.

"Get on your hands and knees cunt!" He ordered Colt. Colt scrambled into position. I have to say, I loved seeing Colt in this position. It showed off his body so well from his big strong arms and broad, bull like shoulders to his flat stomach and small waist, culminating in his big, round white muscle ass sticking proudly out, awaiting its destiny. The man spit on Colt's hole a couple of times before spitting on his cock. He grabbed Colt's curly hair and twisted his face toward the camera. "What's your name again cunt?" He demanded.

Colt looked into the camera with his glassy, lust filled eyes as another man held a brown bottle under his nose. Colt took two long huffs before he replied.

"Colton Sawyer Cooper, Sir." 

Colt huffed more on the bottle as the man asked, "What high school do you go to bitch?"

I was a little shocked when Colt answered, "Cleburn High, Sir." But I guess at this point the viewers pretty much knew everything about him.

Colt huffed more as his face turned bright red and his eyes crossed a bit.

"And what do you want slut?" Demanded the man.

"Cocks, Sir!" Replied Colt as he huffed more, his head now being held up by the man gripping his hair. "Cocks in my hole, cum in my pussy!"

"Anyone's cock? Any total stranger's cock, no matter what they look like?"

"Yes Sir. Please Sir!" Begged Colt. 

"And why is that?" Growled the man.

"Because I'm a pussy jock cumdump!!" Colt shouted.

"That's right bitch!" Hissed the man as he yanked Colt's head back and simultaneously slammed his cock balls deep into the waiting hole before him.

Colt let out a howl as his hole was ripped open with nothing more than spit. This gave the man who was holding the poppers a chance to ram his longer than average cock right down Colt's throat. Colt was obviously not prepared for that as he coughed and gagged. The man fucking him slammed Colt's head up and down on the cock like a rag doll as he power fucked Colt's ass, not giving either hole a chance to get warmed up, they were both just brutally battered.

I hit the pipe again as I watched the man I loved more than anything get brutally raped in real life right in front of me. And my dick was hard as steel. 

The man fucking him didn't take long before he buried himself in Colt's hole and pumped a load of cum deep into him. As soon as he pulled out, the guy that had been fucking Colt's throat moved to his ass and rammed his cock into the hilt while the first guy moved to Colt's head and stuck his slimy cock into Colt's mouth and he cleaned it off like the hungry pig he was.

It went like this for the first 4 men. The 5th man was a big bear of a man, with a huge cock to match. His large barrel of a body was covered in grey hair and tattoos. He rolled Colt onto his back and spread his legs apart. Dante got a close up of Colt's already gaping hole as cum dribbled out of it. Another man held Colt's head in his lap as he fed him more poppers. The tattooed man smiled down as the whore beneath him.

"You want this cock boy?" He asked, showing a blurry eyed Colt his fat 10 incher.

"Oh god, yes Sir!" Colt slurred. "Fuck me, PLEASE!" He begged like a wanton slut. The man stuck his fingers in Colt's mouth, pulling his jaw down, making his mouth wide open. He then proceeded to hock a loogie right onto Colt's tongue, followed by two big spits right into his mouth. He pushed Colt's mouth closed and rammed his fat cock into the waiting hole as Colt groaned and swallowed his piss and snot. The man held onto Colt's massive thighs as he plow drived his cock in and out of Colt for a good 10 minutes before he too was adding his seed into the mixture within Colt's guts. After he pulled out and another anonymous man enter Colt, he moved to Colt's head so the slut could clean off the slimy cum and ass covered cock. When he was clean, he slapped Colt hard across the face.

"Open wide pig!" He ordered my man. Colt obeyed and within moments, the tattooed man was pissing into his wide open hole. The guy fucking him started pounding him harder as Colt valiantly tried to swallow all the piss, but it nevertheless poured out of his mouth and sloshed over his face and into his hair. The various men around him laughed at him and called him more degrading names.

"Look at that nasty little piss pig!" "Yea he's not only a cumdump, but a toilet too!" "What a pathetic jock bitch!" "Someone else piss in that disgusting whore's mouth!"

Another man stepped up and started pissing into Colt's mouth and all over his face as the guy fucking him dumped another load into his increasingly sloppy cunt.

I sat there, glued to the scene playing out before me, my pants and shorts around my ankles, stroking my throbbing cock. I had obviously watched Colt be a submissive slut in his videos, but sitting here, watching it happen live was so much nastier and hotter. 

I watched as 4 more men fucked Colt's slutty hole and more used his mouth as a urinal, making the bed around his head a wet sloppy mess that his face was continually shoved into as he was fucked on his stomach.

Finally, I could take no more and decided I needed in on the action. But I didn't want to show my face. I motioned Carlos over and told him I wanted a mask.

"Hot damn!" He said as he fetched me a leather executioners hood. Perfect, I thought, as I was feeling very dominant and that fit perfectly. I put it on and walked naked to the bed as the last fucker was cumming in Colt. I grabbed his piss soaked hair and pulled his face into mine, staring right into his glassy eyes.

"Guess who bitch?" I snarled. "It's your Master."

Colt's fucked up eyes looked into mine and he smiled as he whispered, "Master."

"That's right bitch." I said, really getting into the dominant role. "You've been putting on a good show for the audience like the good teenage jock faggot slut you are, but it's time to up the ante and really show them what your cumhole can take!"

Colt just smiled. "Yes Master, please use me for your pleasure!"

"Oh I will, whore. Don't you worry about that!" I said as I motioned for Ron and Billy to come over. "Your nasty slut hole is about to get double fucked!"

I knew those two big cocks were going to split Colt wide open, and my heart pounded at the thought of it. I had Ron lay down on the bed and made Colt lie on his back on top of him. Then I grabbed a baggie of T and used some of the cum leaking out of Colt's blossoming rosebud to coat their cocks till they were nice and slick, then covered them with crystal. I could see Colt visibly shake in anticipation of what he knew was about to happen. I ripped his jockstrap off of him and soaked the pouch in poppers before I placed it over his nose. Then I sat my hole right on Colt's mouth and hooked my elbows around his knees, spreading him wide open. Billy placed Ron's cockhead against Colt's puffy, red hole, and Ron rammed it in. Colt shook and whimpered as his inflamed ass tissues started to burn. The he really screamed as Billy plunged his T covered cock in next, ripping Colt's hole wide open, however, his screams were muffled by my asshole covering his mouth and the only air he could get was through his popper covered nose. Eventually his body went kind of limp, but his tongue and mouth ate my hole with gusto as the boys pounded their two cocks into him.

"Yea, fuck that slut!" I egged them on. "Show that whore what his hole was made for! It's nothing but a faggot jock cum receptrical!"

Ron bucked his hips beneath us as Billy pulled out his cock all the way before slamming it back in while Colt moaned like a bitch and devoured my hole. I could see that Billy's cock had some red streaks on it, and I smiled knowing how busted Colt's ass was. Eventually, both boys shot their loads into my whore and pulled, leaving an angry gaping oozing red hole in their wake.

I motioned for the last 2 guys to come over, both again with big cocks, bigger than the last two. This time I had Colt lay face down on the bottom guy as the big cock slid into his cum pudding hole like it was nothing. Then the other guy lined up his cock and stabbed it into Colt. Colt let out a loud groan and I grabbed his head, turning it to face the camera.

"Look at your audience!" I ordered him, as I got even further into this dominant role. "Let them see your whore face as the big, bad high school football player gets his slutty faggot pussy used for what it was made for!" I fed Colt some fresh poppers as he just kinda babbled gibberish. I forced my hard cock into his throat and held him there as I pinched and pulled his nipples.Eventually, I started pissing, pulling back so only the head of my cock was in his mouth. "That's right bitch! Drink your Master's piss, and don't spill a drop, or else!" Like a good piss pig, Colt gulped down every drop as two more loads flooded his hole. They were the last two. Colt had taken 15 loads. But there was still more.

I took the camera and handed it to one of the guys as Carlos and Dante climbed on the bed. This time they both laid on their backs and scooted their asses together. Dante's massive black cock and Carlos's fat Mexican pipe combined to make one, immense ass breaking cock. I measured and both my hands barely fit around it. 

"I think our whore could use a little booster first." Said the tattooed man as he picked up a rig. 

"I agree." I said, as I moved behind Colt and slid my arms under his pits, locking my hands behind his neck. The tattooed man tied off his arm and had the needle stuck in before Colt could even realize what was happening to him. Then the plunger went down, the band came off, and Colt was off and coughing. "Come on," I told Ron and Billy," grab his legs, you," I said to the tattooed guy, "We'll grab his arms. Let's lift him up." Now Colt was a big, heavy muscle boy, but the four of us were strong and we lifted him up and positioned his leaking rosebud right on the tip of Dante's longer cock. "Ok, on the count of three, drop him!" I instructed.

"One." I said as another guy covered Colt's nose and mouth with fresh poppers in his jock. We held him there for a few moments as Colt breathed fast and deep from the slam.

"Two...."

"Three!" 

We all let go as Colt's heavy body dropped straight down onto the massive cock pole waiting for him. Even as fucked up as he was, Colt let out a scream as his hole was stretched wider than it ever had been. I held onto him enough so that he wouldn't topple over.

"Come on guys, let's help this bitch get REALLY fucked!" I told the men. Ron and Billy each grabbed an ankle, spreading them wide apart, giving a full view of the insanely huge double cock as it ruined Colt's pussy. The tattooed guy and I each lifted Colt under his arms, and soon we were lifting and lowering Colt on the huge double cock, making sure his flaming hole rubbed into their pubes with each stroke. Soon, we were lifting him up and off the cocks, letting the camera get a good view of his distended ass lips before we dropped him back down, full force. Colt's head just flopped around, like his metal encased cock, as he was reduced to a mere thing. He wasn't even just a faggot jock pussy, he had become nothing more than literally a gaping, oozing hole. He grunted like a pig each time he was dropped onto their pubes as what was left of his hole became hamburger. 

And my cock throbbed harder than it ever had.

Thank goodness it didn't take Dante and Carlos too long before they were shooting their loads into the fuck toy being forcibly bounced on their cocks.

Colt flopped back onto the bed as the huge double cock slipped out of him. As high as he was, he was too fucked out to even move.

But I hadn't cum yet.

I lifted his legs to show the audience his bright red rosebud. Then, without even giving him a chance to breath, I started pushing my fist into him. Unsurprisingly I met zero resistance as his hole practically sucked my hand in. I marveled at the wet, gooey mush I felt in his guts. In no time I was halfway up my forearm as the tattooed man fed him more poppers. Colt gasped and groaned as I pushed my fingers deeper into him, past his second sphincter. My dick leaked like crazy as more of my arm dissapeared into him. Colt's eyes just rolled back in his head as he panted and whined as I made a fist inside of him and started pushing in and out. With each push I went a little deeper as the the tattooed guy worked Colt's titties. Before I knew it, I was elbow deep in that sluts wrecked cunt. And the next thing I knew, Colt was shaking and crying out like a girl as a huge load of watery cum flowed out of his caged cock.

This was too much for me, and I pulled back my arm till only my fist remained in him. Then I shoved my throbbing cock into him. I wrapped my hand around my dick as they were both buried inside Colt, and jerked myself off inside my best friend, the love of my life as he continued to jerk and whine like a bitch. I shot my load into his mushy guts as I dumped what felt like a gallon of sperm.

After I pulled out of Colt, and collapsed on the bed next to him, I watched as Carlos approached with a huge buttplug. It slipped easily into Colt.

Then Carlos grabbed Colt and jerked him off the bed. He held Colt's arm behind his back as he pushed the exhausted teen out the bedroom door and down the stairs. He opened the front door and pushed Colt out, making him fall onto the grass.

"Now beat it Punta!" He said as he spit on Colt. "Get your whore ass out of here until the next time." He said as he slammed the door. I watched through the window as a naked Colt scrambled to his truck and crawled in the cab. "Just a little extra fun for the audience." He laughed as Dante filmed it.

Back upstairs in the room, as I got dressed and gathered Colt's clothes, Dante handed me $3500. "Three grand is for him." He said. "He totally earned it tonight. We're gonna make a fortune off this tape. Although, I don't know how we're going to top that. $500 is for you."

"Thanks man. Can I buy some of that shit from you?"

"Here." Said dante as he handed me a fat baggie, 3 loaded points and couple of pipes. "Consider this a bonus. Your slut was more than worth it tonight."

"Thanks." I said, as I exchanged numbers with Dante as well as Ron, Billy, and the tattooed man whose name was Hank. 

"Here, you can keep this hood too." Added Carlos as he tossed it to me. "It looks hot on you."

"And here's the whores cage keys." Said Dante as he handed them to me.

"I think that whores weekend is far from over." I said with an evil smile as I took possession of the keys.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 3