My best friend Colt

pervinmt

• 2 weeks later...

Part 7

As soon as I opened the truck door, I was hit with the smell of piss. Colt sat there in the driver's seat, shivering a bit. 

"Slide over bitch." I said, and Colt scooted over to the other side.

"Do you have my clothes?" He asked.

"You mean these?" I replied pulling his phone out of his jean's before tossing everything into the truck bed as I climbed in the cab. "Don't worry, you don't need them yet." Colt looked at me with confusion. "And don't worry, I also have these." I said as I dangled the keys in front of him. 

"Thank god." He breathed a sigh of relief. "Can you take it off now?" He asked.

"Yea....I don't think so." I answered. 

"What do you mean, I have to keep wearing it?"

"Yup, and the plug too, for as long as I say. I am your Master, remember slave?" I taunted him. He just broke out into a big grin. 

"Whatever you say Sir!" He giggled. 

"Oh it's not funny bitch!" I said as I slapped him across the face. I was really getting into this. "For the rest of the weekend, I own you. Got that slut?" I glared at him. 

"Yes Sir." He replied, more humbly this time.

"That's better, now kiss me." I ordered as I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into me. Our lips met and I could feel him melt into me. He radiated the smell of piss and b.o., but instead of being disgusted, it made my cock stir. It made me hot to have him smelling like the well used whore he was. We made out passionately for a few minutes before I pushed him off of me. "On the floor bitch!" I commanded him. "That's where slaves belong."

"Yes Sir!" He replied as he scrambled to the truck floor. These next couple of days were going to be fun!

I cranked up the truck and started driving. "So how do you feel slave?" I asked him.

"Good Sir." He replied. "Sore. Can't imagine what I'm gonna feel like when I come down."

"Well, that won't be for a while." I said, patting the goodies in my shirt pocket. "In fact, load us a fat bowl." I pulled out a baggie and a pipe. "But text your dad first." I said as I tossed him the phone. "Tell him your spending the weekend at my place."

I smiled as Colt obeyed me without a word. Soon we were passing the pipe back and forth as we sped down the road. After a bit, I felt the urge to piss. "I gotta piss, slave." I announced.

Colt replied, as if forgetting his current status, "I don't think we should pull into a gas station right now, Sir."

"You stupid cumdump!" I admonished him as I slapped him hard. "Who said anything about a gas station? Now take my dick out and drink my piss!"

Colt moved without another thought and popped open my fly, fishing my soft cock out and wrapping his lips around it. I let loose with my chem piss and softly groaned as his warm, wet mouth sucked down my every drop. What a good piss pig.

"Um, Sir?" Colt began sheepishly. "I need to piss too." 

Well sure he did, what with all the piss he drank earlier. But if I knew Colt, I'm sure he had some empty bottles amongst the trash under the seat. I told him to dig around, and he managed to find an empty gatorade bottle. He placed his piss hole opening over the opening of the bottle and let loose, quickly filling it up.

"Um, Sir?" He looked at me. "The bottles full and I still have to piss more."

"Well, that is a conundrum now, isn't it slave? Guess you'll just have to empty the bottle. Now drink it down like a good little piss pig, then you can refill it." Damn I was loving my new superior position over Colt. He knew there was no point in arguing as he raised the bottle to his lips and chugged it down before quickly filling it up again.

"Sir?" He began again. "I still have more piss in me."

"Damn you've got a big bladder. Well, that sucks for you, cause we're saving that second bottle." I let him know. "I guess you'll just have to piss on your truck floor."

"Yes Sir." He said reluctantly as he hung his head. I was surprised, I didn't think anything shamed Colt. But I smiled as he let go with the rest of his urine, which wasn't too much really, but enough that it collected in his floor mat, and he was forced to sit in it.

Eventually we arrived at our destination. I had been scoping out leather shops and bookstores previously, and had found a leather shop that very obviously catered to gay men. We pulled into the dark parking lot, and thank goodness it was still open for another hour. It was only 11 PM. I hopped out of the truck and grabbed Colt's clothes from the bed. I opened the passenger door and pulled a naked Colt out into the night air.

"Here." I said as I tossed him his jeans. He scrambled into them as I grabbed his Bowie knife from the glove box. I forced him to lean over the hood of his truck, arms spread wide. "These are not nearly slutty enough for a whore such as yourself." I said as I pierced the denim with his knife. In just a few moments, I had turned his wranglers into a pair of Daisy Dukes, short enough to see the bottom of his ass cheeks, and a tiny bit of his junk too. I kept his big belt buckle on him, I liked that. Then I tossed him his boots, no socks, and I quickly sliced his shirt into a makeshift bandana and wrapped it around his neck. Then I plopped his cowboy hat atop his head and stood back to enjoy my handiwork. My dick stirred as Colt looked just like one of those Tom Ford pictures, the nearly naked muscled cowboy. I made him strike a few poses as I snapped pics on my phone. Then we entered the shop.

It was late, so there was only one other customer in there, besides the two men behind the counter. I told Colt to walk around the store and check things out as I walked up to the counter. The first guy was middle aged, graying beard, bit of a belly. The other guy was older, bald, skinny, with copious amounts of body hair, fully displayed beneath the leather vest he wore. I approached the first guy.

"You guys got ID's?" He asked. "Gotta be 18 to be in here." I pulled out my wallet and showed him. "Just barely I see. Him too?"

"Yea, he's 18 too." I replied.

"Ok, I'll believe you." He said. "What can I do for you boys?"

"Well, first, I was wondering if you could recommend a motel close by. Nothing fancy, the sleazier the better."

The guy laughed a bit. "Oh yea? You guys smell like a couple of dirty rest stop bathrooms. Lookin for a place to parTy, are we?"

"Yup. We've been at it a few hours, getting nasty, and we need a place to continue for the weekend."

"Oh yea, now what kind of nasty have two sweet faced cowboys like you been up to?"

"See my whore over there? He's taken 18 loads tonight. All in his slutty jock pussy. He's been double fucked and fisted."

"Bullshit." Said the counter guy.

"I can prove it." I said, pulling out my phone. I showed him some pics and bits of video I had taken. " Sorry I can't show you right now the double fucking or the fisting. I was involved in those. But that whore has a big fat plug up his hole right now. Come here slut!" I called to Colt. He had been talking to the customer who was a short, portly man. He sauntered over and stood next to me. "Here, feel." I said as the clerk walked from behind the counter. I took his hand and slid it into the rear of Colt's shorts. I could see him run his hand around the plug, using his finger to trace Colt's anal ring and feel just how big it was. Colt moaned softly as he was inspected, and my cock got hard from treating Colt like a piece of meat.The clerk then put his other hand on Colt's crotch.

"Nice." Said the clerk. "Still caged. Good slut. So you said you boys wanted to continue this party?"

"Yup, this whore's ass is still open for business. Interested?"

"Hell yea." Said the clerk. "Prime buck like him? I know my partner would be too. We could join you after we close. Hey Tony, come here." He said to the other clerk. 

"That your partner?" I asked. 

"Oh, no. My partner's at home. But Tony and his partner might be interested too."

"The more the merrier." I said. "My bitch will take any cock I tell it too."

I could see Colt blush slightly as we talked about him like the object he was. But I knew the slut loved it.

"So what's up?" Asked Tony. "Kinda heard a bit. You boys looking for some action?"

"Yup." I said. "This sluts already been busted wide open tonight. But the whore wants more. Don't you whore?"

"Yes Sir." Replied Colt with a smile.

"Tell the men what you want, bitch!" I ordered him.

"I want cocks and cum in my slutty teenage jock pussy, Sirs!" He proudly declared. I smiled in approval.

"Well, it certainly is an eager young beaver, isn't it?" Said Tony as he slipped his hand into the back of Colt's shorts, feeling the fat plug back there. "Oh yes, nice. I'm sure my partner will agree. It's been a while since we had such a hot young toy to play with."

"Tell you what," I started, "give me your numbers and I'll text you when we check in. And feel free to invite anyone else over that you think might be interested." 

"Will do." Said the first clerk. "Between Tony and me, we should be able to find some more willing participants. My names Earl, by the way."

The two clerks gave me their numbers and I texted them both some hot pics of my slave. "Feel free to share these with anyone you wish." I said. "This piece of trash has no shame."

"Obviously." Laughed Earl, as Tony went to ring up the only other customer.

"Go ask that man if he wants to join our party." I instructed Colt. He obediently walked right over and asked the man.

"Would you like to come over and fuck me as well?" Colt asked him directly. This flustered the man who probably never had such a hot man proposition him in his life.

"I can't." He stammered. "I have to get home to my wife."

"How about a blow job then, real quick in the parking lot?" I interjected. "My slave has had 18 loads in his cunt, but as yet hasn't swallowed one tonight. I'm sure it's thirsty for some cum."

"Ok." He said as he picked up the magazines he had purchased. "Let's go then." Colt and I followed him out side.

"Be right back." I said to the two clerks as they were already both on their phones texting. I smiled as I watched my hot slave follow the trollish guy outside. We walked around the back of the building where there was a big ole trash dumpster. Perfect, I thought to myself self. Trash by the trash.

The man leaned against the wall as Colt dropped to his knees, unbuttoning the man's pants. My dick got rock hard again as I watched my hot fucking muscle cowboy slave bury his face into the man's belly and started slurping away. The man gripped Colt's shoulders as his mouth dropped open in ecstasy. Colt sucked him as hard as he could and in about two minutes the man was pumping a load of his troll cum right into Colt's hungry mouth. Of course I filmed the entire thing. 

After Colt had sucked down every drop of cum, the man quickly buckled back up, mumbled a thank you, and got in his car and quickly got out of there. I walked over to Colt and stood him up pushing him against the wall. I kissed him hard and deep, tasting the cum of the troll.

"God damn you're such a nasty piece of trash." I said as I slapped him across the face. 

We went back inside and quickly picked out a wide variety of toys, leather items and bondage gear, quickly dropping two grand of the money Colt had just made. Then we headed over to the sleazy hotel we had been recommended. It was perfect. Dingy with a musty oder to it, and close to a truck stop. The ideal environment for my nasty slave.

I wasted no time texting our new friends and both quickly replied saying they would be over shortly and had rustled up some friends to join. I smiled in anticipation of Colt getting used more and more. It wasn't long before Earl texted that he and his partner John were on the way. I took this time to prepare Colt with another bump. My dick got hard as I had Colt lay back on the bed. I pulled out the plug, marveling at the rosebud before me. I tied off his bicep and slowly slid my throbbing cock into his angry red hole. Then I inserted the needle into his bulging vein. My cock throbbed deep inside of him as I pushed down on the plunger. I released the band as Colt reacted to the rush going through his body. Then I wrapped my arms around his trunk like thighs and power fucked him for all I was worth.

"Oh yeah, take that you fucking WHORE!" I snarled. "This is where a piece of slut trash like you belongs. On your back in a sleazy motel, high as fuck and taking cock. And you're gonna take ALL the cock I can find for you this weekend. You're gonna fucked so hard, stretched wide open, and filled with so much cum you won't be able to go to school come Monday. I'm going to turn you into a bigger whore than you ever thought possible!"

Colt just laid there beneath me, mumbling as I plowed him. "Yes Sir! Fuck me Sir! I'm your whore. I love you so much Master. Please use me as you wish!"

"Don't worry your pretty whore head about that! You are nothing more than a worthless faggot cumdump, and that's exactly how you're going to be treated!"

I pounded Colt non-stop for a good ten minutes before there was a knock on the door. "Doors open!" I shouted. It swung open and Earl and John walked in decked out in full leather. As soon as I got a look at them, I let out a loud groan and dumped another hot load into the hungry hole beneath me. Then I pulled out, spit on his face and slapped him.

"The whore's all yours gentlemen." I said to our guests. "His holes are open for business. No limits."

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 24