My best friend Colt

pervinmt

Part 9

At this point it was 3am and I didn't know if these guys were ready to leave or not. My question was quickly answered by another knock on the door. I looked out and saw three more guys all dressed in leather. 

"Party's just startin!" Said Earl. "These are more friends of mine." I opened the door and in walked 3 black men. Burt, Shawn and Anthony. They we're all probably all in their late 20's, early 30's and all pretty built. 

"Damn." Said Shawn as he felt Colt's ass. "He is a hot fuckin white boy! How fucked up is he?"

"Oh he's WAY fucked up!" Laughed Earl.

"Well this cracker cowboy is about to get MAJOR fucked up!" Declared Shawn as he spit on Colt's face. "I gotta piss. Get his ass in the tub!"

Burt and Anthony half carried, half dragged Colt into the bathroom and dumped him in the tub. Then Shawn whipped out his big black snake and let loose with a powerful spray of piss. He covered Colt with his golden flow from his still hatted head to his still booted feet.

"Open your mouth boy!" He ordered Colt. Colt obliged and his mouth was filled with the the black strangers piss. He gulped as much as he could, as I imagined he was quite thirsty. "Look at that pig!" Shawn laughed. "Drinking a strange black man's piss like a disgusting piece of trash. That's what I like! A white boy bitch who knows his place!" Shawn's flow eventually stopped and he said, "Anyone else need to use this toilet? Go ahead. Then clean this filthy pig off and bring him back so we can wreck that cowboy ass some more!"

Each of the guys took their turns pissing all over Colt as he gulped as much piss as he could. When they were done, I pulled off his piss covered hat and boots and turned the shower on him. The cold water helped to revitalize him a bit and I quickly helped scrub him down before returning to the bedroom. Shawn had two big lines prepped up on a mirror waiting for Colt. He handed Colt a straw and the whore snorted them down without thinking twice about it. Shawn just smiled.

After a couple of minutes, Colt became visibly disoriented before eventually falling back onto the bed. His mouth hung open and his eyes glazed over and I became scared that he had O.D. But I could still see him breathing.

"Is he ok?" I asked a bit paniky.

"He's fine." Replied Shawn. "I've never lost one yet. He's just in a K hole at the moment."

"A what?" I asked.

"K hole. From ketamine. A tranquilizer. He'll come out of it in a bit. And it will help us REALLY bust his pussy open good!" He said as he spread Colt's unconscious legs apart. "Damn, its looking like a real pussy already! A real man slit!" Shawn licked his lips as he slid his huge black cock into the unmoving teen. "Oh that's nice. Real wet and sloppy. Some guys like a nice tight hole. Not me man. The looser the hotter!"

He held onto Colt's thighs as he started pounding his hole. Colt's eyes just stared blankly into space and his head flopped around as Shawn rode him hard. After about 20 minutes, Colt's eyes began to flutter as he slowly regained some consciousness. 

"This is my favourite part." Groaned Shawn. "He knows something is happening to him, but he doesn't know what. His head is so far gone from his body, he thinks he's on another planet right now. Isn't that right cracker?" He said as he grabbed Colt's head and made him look at him through his hazy eyes. Colt's mouth moved a bit as he grunted as if he was trying to speak. Shawn just kept pounding him as he spit on Colt's face and into his mouth. He didn't even react as the spit hit him right in the eye and ran down his face. 

I know I should have stopped things. I mean, here is this room full of strangers I knew NOTHING about and the love of my life was barely conscious as a totally random black man drugged him into outer space and raped his defenseless hole. But it was also so fucking hot and my rock hard cock confirmed how much it turned me on.

"Oh fuck!" Groaned Shawn. "I'm gonna breed this hot fucking bitch! Gonna cum in his hot cracker cowboy pussy. Oh yeah! Fuckin take my load you filthy pig!"

Shawn buried what had to be a 12 inch fat cock all the way into Colt and shook as he pumped his load deep into Colt's guts. Colt barely reacted except for a couple of little grunts. Burt moved into his place and shoved his equally fat, but not as long cock into the still prone Colt as Shawn moved to his head. As Burt started fucking him, Shawn rammed his still half hard cock right down Colt's throat. Colt didn't even react as I watched his throat stretch out, clearly showing the outline of the huge cock buried balls deep in it. I saw Shawn flex his ab muscles.

"I always save a little bit of piss for after a good fuck." He said as he shot some straight into Colt's belly. When he pulled out, throat slime and piss gurgled out of Colt mouth and down his chin. "Come on Anthony." He said to his friend. Let's not waste a K'd out cracker hole. Especially not one this hot. Double fuck the bitch!"

Anthony laid on the dirty bed next to Colt and rolled his big heavy body on top of his. Then he slid his also fat cock right into Colt. Burt then climbed onto Colt's back and slid his cock right back in. Colt made some soft grunts and moans as the two men started pounding him simultaneously. I couldn't help myself, and had to get in on the action. This situation may never happen again, (although it did!) so I had to find out what it felt like to use Colt in his very fucked up state. I climbed onto the bed next to Colt's head. I grabbed his curley brown hair and pulled his head back. Looking into his beautiful and still unfocused green eyes, I slid my cock all the way down his throat. I met zero resistance as I slid past his tonsils and into his esophagus. I let out a sigh and began power fucking his throat as the two black men raped his hole. I held his hair tight in my fist and slammed his head over and over into my pubes, making sure to pull out enough once in a while so Colt could breath before slamming him back down on me. 

While the three cocks were raping his two holes, Colt began to regain more consciousness. His grunts and moans were becoming more audible and he started moving his arms around. But we didn't stop. Oh hell no! It was too fucking amazing! The only thing that stopped us was mother nature as both Burt and Anthony announced they were about to cum. As they both flooded Colt's guts with their seed, I let out a howl and crushed Colt's head into my groin as I pumped my own load right down his throat.

We all collapsed on the bed in a sweaty heap as Colt sputtered and coughed up some cum. But there is no rest for the wicked as they say. Soon Lee and Al were moving into position to double fuck Colt after shoving a nice shard up his ass as John moved into position to throat fuck him. 

The next few hours were spent raping the fucking shit out of Colt. He was shown no mercy and given no breaks as there was always one, two, or three cocks in his holes. But hey, that's what the whore wanted! And he never asked to stop. Such a trooper. I lost count of the loads that were dumped in him and the sun was well up by the time the last man came all he could.

Just when I thought the party was over, Shawn busted out his mirror and his baggy.

"Should we really be doing more of that?" I asked him.

"Trust me." He said. "Only a little bit this time. Just to get him through the final part. It won't affect him like last time." I watched as he made two little lines and Colt snorted them right down. Then Anthony attached ankle restraints to Colt and attached his wrist restraints to those so Colt was head down and ass up. Earl attached a pair of alligator clamps to Colt's tits causing him to squeel in pain. Then Shawn grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted some into Colt's already cum filled ass. "I told you I was gonna wreck the cracker cowboys hole!" He said as he very quickly pushed his large black hand right into Colt's busted pussy.

Colt's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he let out a long, low groan as his insatiable hole sucked Shawn's arm right in, halfway to his elbow. I stared at his distended ass lips as I could see Colt squeezing and milking Shawn's arm as he moaned in ecstasy. Then he began involuntary rocking back and forth, fucking himself on Shawn's arm, taking more and more of it deeper in him. The rest of us watched in awe as more of Shawn's arm disappeared into Colt's greedy hole until he was elbow deep. Colt moaned as drool ran out of his mouth.

Shawn just laughed. "Another cracker broken." He said as he pulled all the way out. Everybody murmured their approval of the three inches of Colt's bright red intestines that now stuck out of his asshole. Colt whined and begged.

"Please put it back in me!" He pleaded.

Shawn laughed some more as he reached for a baggy of crystals. He covered his finger in powder and rubbed it into Colt's inflamed rosebud causing the teen to hiss. Then he put his hands together and started pushing both of them in together. Colt's hole parted like the Red Sea. Literally. His bright red rosebud stretched open like it was nothing and Shawn's hands were sucked right in.

"Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Colt moaned as the big hands stretched him open wider than he had ever been before. Shawn just started pumping Colt's muscular ass, pushing more and more of his arms into the boy. I have no idea how he wasn't being ripped apart at this point, but he just kept moaning louder and louder in pure pleasure. Shawn pumped Colt's ass until he was almost elbow deep again with both arms.

Then he pulled one arm out and pushed his other arm into Colt until his elbow past his sphincter. Colt shook and groaned as his insides were rearranged. Then Shawn slid his big black cock into Colt's busted hole, right next to his arm. He started fucking with both his cock and his arm as Colt started blabbering gibberish. Then John took the vibrator and started rubbing it on Colt's caged cockhead. Colt started going crazy.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! I'm gonna cum! Holy shit! Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!"

Colt's caged cock started squirting another load of super watery cum as he shook and spasmed on the cock and arm buried inside him, crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then Shawn started shaking as he unloaded one final time into the busted teen ass beneath him.

He pulled out as Colt's restraints were released causing him to collapse on the bed in exhaustion. His three inch rosebud oozed cum and lube and Shawn smiled.

"THAT'S how you break a cracker bitch!" He laughed.

After everyone finally left, I took the latest plug we had and slid it into Colt. Just for fun, I slid it in and out several times as it met zero resistance and made wet schloopy sounds.

"We're gonna have to find a bigger plug for you whore." I said as his hole sucked it in. He just laughed and pulled me into him, kissing me deep.

• Like 14
  • Piggy 17
  • Thanks 1

Part 10

We chilled together on the bed until noon, kissing, cuddling, just loving being with each other. We talked about last night and I showed him various vids I had taken on my phone. He loved every second of them. The slut. 

I came to realize that even though we weren't really hungry, we really needed to eat something. Thankfully there was that big truck stop close by. I also came to realize that Colt didn't have any appropriate clothes to go in since I had destroyed his shirt and jeans. Now, I could have just gotten some take out, but I really wanted to try my luck with Colt at the truck stop. Truckers are notoriously horny and most wouldn't pass up a free hole to unload in. So I decided I needed to go get Colt something to wear. Since he couldn't come with me, I decided he needed to be tied down to the bed while I was away. Being the slut that he is, he did not object to being tied down. (Of course I didn't tell him I would be leaving him) So I quickly had him tied spread eagle on the bed with clamps on his nipples. I pulled the fat plug out of his hole which caused him to whimper a bit.

"What's the matter? Is the bitches little pussy sore?" I mocked him.

"Yeah, a little." He said. 

"Well I'm not surprised. Does it hurt bad? Like you're injured?" I asked.

"Naw, not that bad, it just aches."

"Well good." I whispered in his face as I kissed him on the lips. "I want it to ache. That's what a nasty pig like you deserves."

"Yes Sir." He whispered back with a smile on his face.

Then I took the metal plug and slid it easily into him. I set the box on random so he would experience lots of different sensations and jumped in the shower. When I returned, colt had his eyes closed and his mouth open and he was lightly moaning as the elctro plug worked it's magic. I gagged him with the ball gag and turned up the voltage a bit. Then I got dressed, gave him a kiss on the forehead and told him not to go anywhere and that I'd be back soon. As I was closing the door, I looked back at him just as a powerful jolt hit him and he clenched his eyes closed while grunting loudly into the gag. I smiled as my cock stirred in my jeans.

"Oh, and don't you DARE let that plug slip put of your loose pussy!" I warned him. "Or you'll be sorry!" He just nodded as fresh sweat beaded his forehead.

It didn't take me long to find a Walmart, they're fucking everywhere, which I knew would have what I needed, which wasn't much. In just about an hour, I was back at our motel room. As I was unlocking the door, I heard a voice say. "Mr. Collins." I turned to see the motel owner, a middle aged Mid Eastern man, maybe Pakistani or something like that. He stood a few inches shorter than me and had a pot belly.

"Is everything ok?" I asked him.

"That's what I wanted to check with you." He said in a thick accent. "I noticed a lot of visitors last night. Just making sure everything is good in there."

I pulled out my wallet and slipped him a hundred dollar bill. "My friend and I are just having a fun weekend." I explained. "I figured this motel would be ok with that." 

"I just noticed a lot of men coming over and wanted to make sure everyone was ok." He continued.

"Everyone's fine." I answered. "Just doing a little partying, if you know what I mean." I said as I slipped him another bill.

"You got a hot girl in there? Some skanky slut?" He whispered with a certain desire in his voice. I could tell ole Habib, according to his name tag, was angling for a little taste of the action. I decided to lay it on the line.

"I got a hot fuckin bitch in there." I whispered back. "But it's not a chick. It's the hottest, sluttiest cowboy you've ever seen." Habib licked his lips a bit and adjusted his crotch. I knew I had hooked him. I knew a guy like him wouldn't turn down a hot piece of ass. Even if it's a dude. Those foreigners may say they're against homosexuality, but when push comes to shove, they'll take what's available. "You wanna fuck him?" I asked, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Is he ok with that?" He asked.

"Listen," I replied, "I own that slut's ass and he'll take any cock I tell him to."

I swung the door open and the stench hit us. The smell of the drugs, the sleazy room, and the hot, sweaty bound god combined into one overpowering olfactory overload.

"Jesus." Habib exclaimed as he looked around the room at the various sex toys and drug paraphernalia. "You weren't kidding. You boys are doing some serious partying." He walked up to Colt and wiped the sweaty matted curls off his forehead. "You are a pretty one. You sure you're ok?" Colt nodded his head in the affirmative.

"Fuck Habib." I said. "Do you really think I would have invited you in if I was actually holding someone against his will? This slut is my willing property and will do as I tell him. Isn't that right?" Colt nodded his head again. "Now this nice man has a load he needs to get rid of, and I told him I had a hot pussy in here for him." I continued as I untied Colt's legs. I pushed them up and removed the metal plug revealing his still gaping fuck tunnel.

"Holy fuck that's a nice pussy." Habib exclaimed as he crawled between Colt's thighs. He had removed his pants and was sporting a decent enough size cock. His brown member was probably 7 inches and curved downward. He slid it into Colt like a hot knife going through butter, and Colt groaned into the gag as the curved cock perfectly hit against his prostate.

Habib held onto Colt's big feet as he kept his legs spread wide. I rubbed myself through my jeans as I watched that brown cock saw in and out of my beloved whore. Colt let out soft little grunts into the ball gag as Habib's cock perfectly punched his prostate with every deep stroke, and his dripping cock proved the target was being hit repeatedly. Habib started speaking in his native tounge as he sneered down upon the hunk beneath him. He spit onto Colt's face as he grabbed the chain connecting the tit clamps and started tugging on it, all the while continuing to spew what was no doubt some very nasty Arab shit. Colt whined as the clamps pulled hard on his nips, and my cock was rock hard as I watched this Muslim dude fuck the shit out of what he probably considered the western white devil.

Finally, Habib slapped Colt across the face a couple of times, hard, as he shouted louder in his native language. Then he ripped the clamps off of Colt's tittie's as he buried himself in the hulking teen. Colt screamed into the gag as his ass was filled with yet another hot, anonymous load. Habib laughed.

Finally when he was finished dumping his load, he pulled out and moved to Colt's head, removing the gag. He slapped Colt again as he said, "Clean off that cock, you filthy American pig!" Colt obediently opened his mouth and slurped in the cock before him, dutifully cleaning off every bit of cum and ass juice that covered it. Such a good little piggy.

As Habib pulled his pants back on, I told him we would be entertaining again tonight and invited him back for seconds, which he readily accepted.

"Just one more thing." He said to me as he was standing outside. "I have a couple of cop friends who help watch over this place. They like to bring hookers and what not here. And they're not overly discriminate about where they stick their cocks, if you know what I mean. As long as they can be rough."

"Habib," I said, as I put my arm around his shoulder, "you are a man after my own heart." I told him an idea for his cop friends, and he smiled as he walked back to the office.

"Sure thing, Mr. Collins." He said

"And none of this Mr. Collins shit!" I hollered after him. "Name's Austin!" He just waved as he went back inside.

"Now," I thought to myself and I reentered the motel room. "Time for a visit to the truck stop."

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

This is so hot. If you’re up for story ideas, I’d love to see Austin’s whore-pimping plan backfire on him a little; it’d be hot if some of the tops decide his teenage cunt is too tempting, perhaps as he’s leaning over the bed to kiss Colt romantically 😈🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part 11

I untied Colt from the bed and told him to go take a hot shower, he reeked like the filthy pig he was. As he was cleaning himself off, I laid out the clothes I had bought for him, as minimal as they were. I had purchased him a white wife beater, some white basketball shorts, a jockstrap and a pair of flip flops. I wanted as much of my whore on display as I possibly could. And luckily, the weather was still warm enough, a balmy mid 70's. 

A squeeky clean Colt soon emerged, buck naked, toweling off his dark curls. He looked so sexy with his locked up cock that I couldn't help but walk up to him and kiss him, pinching his nipples as my tongue took control of his mouth. He just groaned and ground his body into mine. Then I told him to get dressed. The outfit did not disappoint! The tank top hugged his muscular frame as did the shorts. He normally would have worn a large, but I picked out a medium pair so that it clung tightly to his round ass and form fitted around his jockstrapped cage providing an ample bulge. The flip flops were the icing on the cake as they showcased his sexy size 14 feet. There was no way a horny trucker would he able to resist this primo stud.

I had new clothes as well. Similar, but a little more modest with a t-shirt, baggier shorts and tennis shoes. After all, I wanted all the attention on Colt. I loaded up a pipe and we kicked back on the bed for a few, shot gunning hits and making out, my hands exploring his body.

"Are you ready whore?" I eventually asked him.

"Let's do this, stud!" He said as he kissed me again and grabbed my crotch. Soon we were in his truck heading over to the truck stop.

We strode inside and instantly garnered all kinds of looks, some with just curiosity, but some with that definite look of desire. There were a couple of empty stools at the end of the counter, perfect for observing the whole place. We sat down and quickly ordered some food. Scrambled eggs, fruit and toast. Neither of us were hungry, but we forced ourselves. While we ate, I kept tabs on the guys that seemed to be checking Colt out the most. Halfway through our meal I told Colt to go use the restroom, which happened to be all the way across the diner so he had to walk through the whole place. As he walked away, I noticed a small wet spot in his shorts where some of Habib's cum had leaked out of him. I guess I should have plugged the slut's leaky hole, but the fact that it made him look even sluttier made my dick get instantly rock hard. I made note of three men that watched Colt intently as he walked through the diner. Bingo! Now I just had to figure out a way to let them know my whore was available. 

I asked the waitress to borrow a pen and wrote on three napkins.

"If you're horny, my whore will take care of your needs. Meet us out back in 30 minutes at the black Ford truck with the big tires. Both holes available, no charge!"

I folded the notes as Colt walked back from the bathroom. All three men definitely had the look of lust on them. The first guy was easy to pass the note too as he sat just a couple stools down from us. He was a fat guy with long hair wearing a Metallica t-shirt and denim shorts. He read the note and smiled, giving me a nod and showing a few missing teeth. The thought of Colt servicing him made my dick throb a couple times.

The next guy was sitting in a booth a few down from us along the window. He had a cap on his bald head and a beard. He was probably in his 40's or so and arms almost as big as Colt's with some tattoos on them. I got up and headed to the bathroom. As I passed his table, I nonchalantly dropped the folded up note and kept walking hoping no one was watching. 

The third guy was going the be the hardest to get the note to. He was sitting in a booth off the direct path to the restroom. Luckily, I caught his eye and was able to mouth, "Follow me." as I continued my trek. A few moments after I had been standing at a urinal, I noticed him in the one next to me. Without a word I passed him the note. He was about my height, maybe 30ish with one of those wirey builds. You know the type, skinny, but solid and defined. He read the note and smiled. Then he mumbled something that sounded like Russian. Then he said quietly, in a thick accent, "I will be there. I hope your whore likes hard fuck."

"He loves it." I whispered back. "The harder the better." The Russian just laughed as I zipped up and walked out. After I had sat back down next to Colt, I looked at the guy in the booth and he gave me a quick thumbs up, I just smiled and nodded back. "Looks like I found you three cocks, slut." I whispered to Colt.

"Hot damn! You're the best!" He smiled back at me, his green eyes twinkling.

20 minutes later found us back at his truck, waiting. The Russian was the first to arrive. "We can use trailer. Just unloaded so is empty. More room than cab of truck. He big boy. He take up room. Sergei need room to fuck."

"There's a couple more guys joining us." I let him know.

"Good." Sergei said, matter of factly. "Sergei like sloppy pussy." He said looking Colt dead in the eyes. I laughed at how he kept referring to himself in the third person. "They go first. Then Sergei fuck." He grabbed Colt's crotch as he said this. "What is that?" He asked. "Is that cage on cock?"

"Yup." I replied. "Got the whore locked up, cause it's not about his cock, only yours." I said to the Russian.

He just laughed and spit on the ground. "American pig. Come!" He ordered as he started walking toward his truck.

"I'll wait here for the other two!" I called after him. Sergei just waved his hand in the air and kept walking, Colt trailing behind him. I watched as Sergei opened the back of a trailer close by and Colt climbed in, the Russian following him. 

A few minutes later the fat guy strolled up. "Where's he at?" He asked.

"He's in the back of that trailer over there, with the red cab. There's gonna be a couple guys joining."

"I don't care." Said the fat guy. "I just want to fuckin nut in that ass!"

I just laughed as he walked to the rig and climbed in the trailer. It wasn't but a few minutes later that the third guy showed up. After I explained the situation, we walked over to the trailer together. As we rounded the back of the trailer, I smiled as I saw the scene already before me. There was Colt, like the whore he was, on his knees, his face buried in the stomach of the fat guy, slurping away on an average sized cock. The Russian, meanwhile, had pulled Colt's shorts down, fully exposing his hard, round ass, and was fingering his hole while he rubbed Colt's welts with his other hand.

"Whore has been fucked a lot, yes?" He asked me. 

"Fuck yeah, like 30 something cocks since Friday night." I answered him.

"Damn." Said the Russian. "I'm impressed. He still want more?"

"Hell yeah! As much as I can find for him!"

"Oh fuck, that's hot!" Said the fat guy. "I need that ass now! I'm close to nutting!"

"No problem." Said Sergei, as he pulled Colt of the cock he was sucking by his hair. Colt's mouth hung open and he looked disappointed that he wasn't going to get to swallow the load. His look of disappointment turned to one of surprise as Sergei planted one of his booted feet on the back of his neck and forced his head to the ground so his ass was sticking up and available. "Go ahead." He instructed the fat guy. "Go ahead and fuck pig!"

The fat guy moved right in and stuck in as much as he could get into Colt, given his belly. The bulk of his belly rested on top of Colt's hard, round buttocks, and slapping sounds reverberated through the trailer as his large, flabby thighs made contact with Colt's thick, solid ones.

"You like, American pig?" Asked the Russian to Colt. "You like having a fat man fucking your pussy?" 

"Oh God yes!" Croaked Colt, his throat still under the weight of the Russian's boots. "Give it to me please!"

"Fucking pig!" Snarled Sergei. Then he spewed forth some stuff in Russian as he spit on Colt's face two times, landing big globs of saliva on Colt's cheeks. It ran into his open mouth as the fat guy started trembling.

"Oh God!" He cried out. "I'm gonna fucking nut! Gonna blow in this hot ass!" He grabbed onto Colt's hips as his whole body shook, literally like jelly, as he unloaded what was probably a huge load into my man. The Russian smiled a cold smile, his ice blue eyes glinting as he spit on Colt yet again. The fat guy pulled out and I got a glimpse of Colt's freshly fucked hole as yet another anonymous load dripped out of it.

I didn't get to look long as the tattooed trucker quickly moved in. He didn't even unbuckled his pants, he just sported a nice veiny 8 inch dick sticking out of the fly of his jeans, topped with a fat p.a. He grabbed Colt's ankles and pulled him flat, the using his knees, he pushed Colt's apart. He climbed into place on top of Colt and just slammed himself into the teen beneath him. Colt let out a long groan as the trucker buried himself balls deep. Sergei just spewed some more Russian and spit on Colt yet again.

The trucker wasted no time and planted his hands above Colt's shoulders and started plowing away. He pounded Colt's ass like there was no tomorrow, letting out little grunts with each forceful thrust. Colt grunted in turn as well each time the piercing punched his prostate deep inside.

"Da." Sergei purred. "That is good pig. Good pig who knows place." He removed his boot from Colt's neck and knelt down next to his head. He grabbed a handful of Colt's curls in his hand and yanked his head up. Colt's mouth hung open and he panted with each grunt from the thrust of the tattooed trucker. Sergei's ice blue eyes bore into his emerald green ones. "Grunt like pig, American whore." He snarled. "Show Sergei what you really are. Grunt like piggy!"

Colt started grunting, somewhat to my amazement. He grunted and snorted each time the trucker pounded him. "Louder pig!" Sergei demanded. "I want to really hear it!" Colt started snorting louder, never taking his eyes off of Sergei's. "That's it pig! Show me what filthy American whore really is!" Sergei egged Colt on as he spit on him again, right between his eyes. 

"Holy fuck!" Shouted the tattooed trucker. "I'm gonna come in this fucking pig! Oh Jesus. Take it you whore!" He bellowed as he buried himself balls deep in Colt and pumped yet another load into the 18 yo stud. Colt just continued to snort as he stared into Sergei's eyes, accepting the cum into his guts.

The trucker pulled out and a possessed Sergei pulled Colt up by his hair. And even though Colt out weighed and out muscled Sergei by quite a bit, the Russian slammed Colt against the side of the trailer like it was nothing. He ripped open his pants to reveal a fat 10 inch cock. He slammed it full force into Colt as he pushed the side of Colt's face against the wall.

"Oh God yes, fuck me!" Colt began.

Sergei just slammed his face against the trailer side, hard. "You no talk pig. Only grunt!" He commanded Colt. Colt responded by grunting and snorting like a mad man as Sergei pummeled his hole. The tattooed trucker walked over to me, his slimy dick hanging out of his pants. Without a word, I sunk to my knees and took him into my mouth. His cock tasted of cum and ass juice. Colt's ass juice. I had never sucked a cock fresh from Colt's cum hole before, and just the thought of knowing where it had been just moments before made my dick throb harder than it ever has before. It physically hurt, it was so hard as I kneeled there, slurping on the ass covered cock while Sergei pounded my man for all he was worth and Colt snorted like a pig in heat.

Eventually, Sergei let out a Bellow and slammed Colt's head against the trailer a few times as he fired his load into the American pig, shouting out in Russian.

When he had finally finished, he pulled out and threw Colt onto the trailer floor. He spit one more time on Colt's upturned, cum leaking ass and said, "fucking American pig!"

• Like 14
  • Piggy 16