My best friend Colt

pervinmt

Damn Pervinmt, read this entire story last night and this morning as I was working up the testosterone for tonight's sex party...my cock ringed bone was rock hard all night...so this morning early, not being able to resist any longer, I ripped my boyfriends undies off and filled his hungry ass with my raging boy meat!!! Fucked him good, deep, hard and rough until he shot his 10-day load all over my stroking paw...right into my horny boy hole it went!!!!! Amazing story, as usual, keep it cumming!!!

🍆💦🍑 🤪🐷

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok guys, here's the next chapter. I'm working on the next couple so they should be posted soon. I'm not done with Colt and Austin yet, more fun to cum. Thanks to everyone who enjoys my stories, and I'll work the other ones too. You know what they say, good things come to those who wait. Kinda like orgasm denial, lol.

Part 16

True to my word, I kept the cage on Colt all week, fucking his pussy twice a night and not letting him cum. He was horny beyond belief and constantly begged for it to be removed. I loved it. I loved controlling him. I would send him texts all day telling him what a nasty little cock whore he was. Telling him how I was going to ram his hot little pussy like the cumdump it was. I would make him send me texts back telling me what a pathetic fag he was, and how desperate he was for my cum.

Thursday rolled around and we layed snuggled in his bed, a fresh load of my cum deep inside him, plugged so it wouldn't leak out. We we're sharing the bong when we heard his father Chet come home. Well, stumble home was more like it. A couple of Thursdays a month Chet would go drinking with his buddies. Almost everytime he would get totally wasted. He certainly was as we heard him crashing around, trying unsuccessfully to be quiet. Eventually, we heard no more noise and I knew Chet was passed out on the couch. Colt's mom, Anna, didn't mind her husband going out drinking, after all he worked hard and was a good husband, but she refused to let him in her bed when he was drunk, so he always slept on the couch. Now Chet was one of those dead to the world drunks. Once he passed out, an act of God couldn't arouse him. This of course gave me a nasty idea.

"I need to get some water." I said as I jumped out of the bed, returning a couple minutes later. I motioned for Colt to follow me as I grabbed my phone, which he did with a confused expression on his face. I guided him to the living room where his dad was splayed out on couch. Chet had managed to get his shoes off and his jeans half off, leaving him there in his boxers and tee-shirt, snoring like a lumberjack. At least I knew where Colt got it from.

I also knew where Colt got everything else from too. Chet was a fucking stud and Colt was his carbon copy. Same curly brown hair, same green eyes, same nose, same everything. The only difference was Chet wasn't quite as large as Colt. Maybe two inches shorter but still fucking built. And hairy. Hopefully Colt will be as hairy as his dad one day. The only thing I wasn't sure about was his cock. I fished in his open boxers and pulled out his limp dick. Even lying there, it pretty much looked like Colt's.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Colt whispered.

I walked up to his ear and whispered back, "I wanna see just how much of a cock whore you really are. I wanna see you suck your dad."

"No way!" He whispered back. "What if he wakes up?"

I walked to Chet's head and shook his shoulder while I practically yelled in his ear, "Wake up Chet! Wake up!" He just grunted and continued snoring. "See, nothing could wake him up right now."

"I don't know...." Colt said, hesitantly.

I just grabbed the back of his head and jerked it back as I grabbed his balls and squeezed hard. Colt let out a gasp. "You'll do what I fuckin say you worthless faggot." I snarled at him. "Now get down there and suck your father's cock!" I ordered him.

Colt sank slowly to his knees without another word and crawled over to his passed out dad. I could hear him breathing shallowly from nerves as his trembling hand slowly reached for his father's dick. He looked at me one more time and I snapped my fingers, pointing to the cock in his hand. Colt opened his mouth and gingerly placed Chet's cock into it while watching his face for signs of reaction. Chet just continued snoring.

I started filming as Colt began to actually suck his dad's cock, and much to my delight, it quickly grew hard and soon reached it's full hardness. It wasn't as big as Colt's, but it was still impressive and I'm sure more than satisfied his mom, as was evidenced from the frequent fucking we would hear from their bedroom. I stared in wonder as Colt really began to give his old man a stellar blow job, deep throating his cock and using his talented throat muscles to massage the big throbbing tool. Chet just continued to snore with the occasional grunt and light moan, oblivious to the fact that his own flesh and blood was providing him pleasure. He was probably dreaming of some big tittied ho going to town on him. Well, it was a ho, just a different type of one.

My cock was hard as a rock as I watched this obscene display before me as Colt proved he was the ultimate filthy cock hound, slobbering all over his dad's big cock. I couldn't resist as I knelt behind him and pulled out the plug. I lined up my cock with his hole. His loose cunt just swallowed me up as Colt threw his head back and groaned. Then he looked at me over his shoulder, his mouth open, tongue hanging out, panting like a bitch in heat. I saw that crazed look of uncontrollable lust in his eyes as he snorted like a pig before diving back down on Chet's cock. I grabbed his hair and started pounding his face into Chet's crotch as I pounded my cock into his other cumhole, beyond caring if Chet woke up or not. If he did, he'd learn what a complete and total faggot his baby boy was.

Luckily, Chet just stayed in his drunken stupor as his son basically raped him. "Fuck yea, you fuckin whore!" I egged Colt on as I continued to film. "Suck your daddy's cock you filthy pig!" I demanded as I pounded him hard. "You're so dirty, you're gonna make me cum bitch!" I practically shouted. I forced Colt all they way down his dad's dick and held him there as I pumped my load deep in his guts. I held him there, not letting him up for air until he started gagging. His ass muscles clenched my cock as he wretched, squeezing the last bit of cum out. I pulled out and pulled him off his daddy's cock. Spit ran out of his mouth and down his chin. I got the camera close to his face.

"Jerk him faggot." I ordered him. "Make your dad cum. And look into the camera as you do it! I want you to see exactly what a low down, disgusting, dirty cum slut you are! That's it bitch. Jerk him off, I want his cum all over your face!"

Colt looked into the camera with his lust driven eyes and jerked his dad's cock like a good slut, rubbing it all over his face, licking off the precum that was oozing out. Chet began grunting more and breathing harder in his sleep and I knew he was close. Then the next thing I knew, cum began rocketing out of his cock, blasting Colt right in the face. Colt did exactly as I told him, rubbing that cock all over him as shot after shot flew out, coating his forehead, eyes, cheeks and nose, dripping down into his open mouth. By the time his dad's orgasm finished, Colt looked like three men had dumped on him. Another thing his has in common with dad. I told Colt to go wait for me on the bed as I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up as much evidence as I could.

When I returned to the bedroom, Colt was lying there, waiting. He looked unbelievably sexy in his cock cage, his face covered in his daddy's sperm. I crawled on top of him and licked his cheek, scooping up a big glob of cum. I kissed him deep as we shared the tasty load together. Then, I got up and fetched the key. He didn't say a word, but his eyes sparkled as I unlocked the cage and freed his cock, which instantly sprang to an erection. I spread his legs and slid my own hard cock back deep inside him. He wrapped his legs around me and pulled me into him as I fucked him. I scraped the cum off his face and fed it to him, and he hungrily devoured every bit.

"That's a good slut." I commended him. "Eat your daddy's cum boy. Eat it all you fucking pig!" I grabbed his hands and held them over his head as I pounded his special spot I knew so we'll. "I want you to cum for me!" I growled into his ear. "Do it, do it NOW bitch!"

He managed to break his hands free and he wrapped them around me, squeezing me tight. He buried his face into my shoulder and let out a muffled cry as his cock erupted between us. He held me and shook as he continued to cry into me, his entire body trembling as his cock spewed and spewed, soaking our bodies. His reaction coaxed one more orgasm from me and I filled him with more sperm as he continued to tremble.

When he finally calmed down, and his trembling stopped, we took turns licking each other clean from his copious load. When we finished, he held me and kissed me before looking deeply into my eyes.

"You never cease to amaze me." He whispered. "How did we get so lucky to find each other?"

"I don't know. Fate I guess, we were meant to be. But I guess we're even for the hickey."

He just smiled as he spread my legs and dabbed a little lube on my hole before sliding into me. I groaned as his bigger body pressed against mine. We made love this time, our lips barely leaving each other as he planted his seed deep in my guts. I didn't cum this time, but I didn't need to. This was for him. We fell asleep with his cock still buried inside me.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...