My best friend Colt

pervinmt

• 2 weeks later...

Part 12

We headed back to the motel room, but not before exchanging some info with Sergei and the tattooed trucker, whose name was Brad. He had to unload his truck later, but would be here all night. Sergei's truck was already unloaded, and he too was an overnighter, so he would be over again in a while. Both guys knew other truckers that would be passing through, only too happy for a hole to dump a load in.

Hank, the tattooed guy from the live show, texted me during Colt's trailer fuck, hoping for another round. So shortly after we had been back at the room, he was knocking on the door. I let him in to find Colt ready and waiting.

I had decided Colt would be blindfolded for the rest of his adventure. He would no longer be a whore, or a slut, but merely just a thing, a hole (or two), a true cumdump. Like he wanted. Like he deserved. In addition to the thick, leather  blindfold, I had placed a thick leather collar around his neck, and his cuffed wrists were attached to the rings on the collar. I had also put a leather harness on him that we had purchased, to give the tops something to grab onto and really pound his cunt. The pair of leather ankle restraints completed his look for the night. 

Hank just smiled his approval and grabbed his crotch as he eyed that big, perfect, hungry ass sticking up, just waiting to be filled. And he wasted no time. He just unbuckled his jeans, grabbed the harness, and rammed his fat 10 inch cock right into Colt in one hard slam. Colt let out a loud moan of pleasure as a cock he couldn't even see started pounding him. I let Colt huff on some poppers while he got plowed and just smiled as I eventually watched Hank go ridged as he pumped his load deep inside Colt.

Colt was cleaning off Hank's slimey cock when there was another knock on the door. It was Sergei, ready for more as well. "I see pig has kept busy. That is good." He said in his thick accent. He browsed around our toys and supplies, picking up a syringe. "When is last time pig had shot?" He asked me.

"Been quite a while." I answered.

"Then is time." Sergei announced. I watched as he expertly prepared a needle, and soon we had unclasped one of Colt's arms and had the needle stuck in. As soon as Colt was flying, Sergei went to work. He quickly flipped Colt onto his back and with some rope he found in our supplies, he soon had Colt's ankles tied to the rings in his collar, leaving his legs spread wide and his flaming red hole exposed and vulnerable, dripping cum. For good measure, he picked up a jockstrap and shoved it in Colt's mouth, securing it with duct tape, but not before he had the three of us spit on it several times.

Sergei pulled out some nipple stretchers and attached them to Colt's tits, twisting on the suction and pulling the tender nips out a good inch. Then he picked up a riding crop from our toys, and without even a moments hesitation, brought it right down on Colt's defenseless hole. Colt shrieked into the gag, probably from as much surprise as pain. 

"Yes pig, let me hear your screams!" The sadistic Russian growled as he brought the crop down several more times as hard as he could. Colt just screamed into the gag as his sweaty body jerked in it's bonds. My cock just throbbed, as did Hank's as we sat there, sharing a pipe and watching the show. Sergei continued his assault on Colt's hole until he grew tired of it. Then, he picked up a large butt plug. This one was a monster that was 15" and had 5 fat distinct plugs, one on top of the other. Sergei placed the tip against Colt's hole. He pushed it in past Colt's distended ass lips, until the fattest part of the first plug was stretching Colt's aching hole. Then he placed the sole of his boot against the base of the plug. Taking a deep breath, the Russian extended his leg and rammed the entire full length of the plug all the way into Colt's guts. Colt let out a long scream into the gag as his head thrashed back and forth.

Colt's started to shreik again as Sergei began beating Colt's balls with the crop. Over and over he laid into Colt's nuts as Colt continued to scream. I should have stopped him, I thought, but I was too fascinated by the scene before me. Every stroke brought a fresh scream from Colt as his body convulsed and writhed in pain as the Russian laughed a cold, evil laugh. Every muscle would tense up as he fought to somehow protect his balls, but was completely unable to. My cock just throbbed and leaked watching his torment.

Finally, Sergei tired of abusing Colt's balls. Just as he was taking a breather, there was another knock on the door. I opened the door to find another man standing there. "Sergei said there was American pig in here." He said to me.

"That is Yuri." I heard Sergei say behind me. "He is one of several men I told to come by. Told them there was pig pussy to fuck and abuse."

"Well hot damn." I said, moving away from the door. "Come on in." Yuri brushed aside me and removed his shirt. He wasn't wirey like Sergei, he was built like a barrel. He didn't say a word as he looked at Hank sitting there. Sergei and he started speaking in Russian, and Yuri just walked over to Colt and grabbed the ring at the base of the monstrous plug. He pulled it all the way out causing Colt to howl into the as his ass lips opened and closed around each fat ripple of the plug. They both just laughed. Then they really went to town. Yuri pounded Colt's pussy as hard as he could with the plug, ramming it in and out while Sergei began beating Colt's body with the crop. He beat Colt's ass, his thighs, his chest and arms and the soles of his feet. He didn't stop until angry welts covered Colt's massive body. I guess Colt was going to have to wear a long sleeve shirt after this weekend until the welts went away.

Eventually, Yuri ripped the plug from Colt's ass and replaced it with his own fat member. He pounded Colt's ass as he spat on his face and spewed forth Russian. After about five minutes of heavy slamming, he tensed up and unloaded into Colt. Then, with no further explanation, he just got dressed and left.

That's how the rest of the day and evening went. Strange men would arrive, abuse Colt's body and ass, then leave, while I sat back and enjoyed every second of it. About 11 men came during that period, giving Colt more abuse than even I had imagined for him. Finally, around 11, there was a hard pounding on the door.

"Open up. It's the police!" A voice shouted. My heart lept into my throat until I remembered about Habib's friends. I peeked out the window and saw to huge cops with Habib standing behind them, which assuaged my fears. One of them was about my size, but the other was bigger than even Colt! But just as I was about to open the door, the lock turned and it swung open and the two big cops pushed their way into the room. 

"What the fuck is going on in here?" One of them bellowed as Sergei and the only other trucker left there, whose name I didn't even know, scrambled to grab their clothes and ran out the door. A sweat broke out on me. Maybe these weren't Habib's cop friends. Maybe we just got busted for real! I started to panic as the bigger of the two grabbed my arm and twisted it behind me, slamming me chest first into the cinder block wall. Then I felt the cold metal and heard the clicking of the handcuffs.

"Oh fuck!" I thought to myself. This is real! We're going to jail! My heart beat through my chest as I watched the other cop pull Colt's blindfold off him before shining a light in his eyes. I could barely breath as the bigger cop pressed his weight against me into the wall. Then the other cop walked over to our drug stash and fingered through it.

"Hoo Whee!" He drawled. "Looks like you boys are in a big ole heap of trouble!" My mouth went dry as my heart pounded. "You could be put away for YEARS with all this shit you got!"

"Please." I started to meekly say before the bigger cop shoved his weight against me, knocking the air out of me.

"You better shut the fuck up faggot!" He growled into my ear. "Unless you want to get hurt real bad!" Tears welled in my terrified eyes as I envisioned my future in prison. The other cop ran a gloved hand over Colt's welted up ass, and I could see the fear in his eyes as well.

"We were promised some hot pussy." Said the other cop as he inserted a few gloved fingers into Colt's gaping, dripping hole. "But it looks like this here cunt has been busted six ways from Sunday. I don't want to fuck no hamburger looking cunt!"

"Well, I bet this here bitch has got a nice tight one!" Said the bigger cop as he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. "Don't ya faggot!" He shouted in my ear.

"Y...yes sir." I could barely emit through my fear.

"That's right you do bitch!" He snarled as he threw me face down on the bed. My head landed just inches from Colt's, and from the angle, we could see perfectly into each other's eyes. I could not only see his fear up close, I could smell it. The bigger cop didn't even bother to pull my shorts down, he just simply ripped them open, exposing my entire ass.

"I think this bitch needs some punishment first!" Declared the smaller cop as he picked up the crop. He moved behind me and wasted no time laying into my bare ass. The first strike brought a scream from my mouth and laughter from the cops. The bigger cop simply picked up a jockstrap that was lying around and shoved it in my mouth. Then he picked up the leather paddle. The two cops took turns on my ass, beating it until it burned like fire and I was screaming and sobbing into the jock gag.

Then they finally stopped, and I heard the sound of pants being undone. I knew it was the smaller cop that was going to go first, which I was thankful for, as I could see the bigger cop examining Colt's ass. The smaller cop grabbed some lube, and before I knew what hit me, had rammed his sizeable cock right into me. I howled in pain as I felt his gloved hands grab hold of my hips and start pounding. Through tear stained eyes I could see the bigger cop take his night stick and ram it right into Colt, causing him to groan. Colt and I stared as best we could into each other's eyes as we were seperately violated, both of us helpless to the situation.

The smaller cop pulled the jock out of my mouth and yanked my head back. As I panted in time to his hard thrusts, the bigger cop pulled the nightstick out of Colt's ass and rammed it into my mouth. I was instantly flooded with the taste of countless loads of anonymous cum mixed with ass juices and blood.

"Stick out your tongue queer, and clean off you boyfriend's juices!" The bigger cop ordered me. I did as I was told and the bigger cop started to run it over my tongue. I was overwhelmed by the taste of it, and without even realizing it, I started to lick the thing of my own volition, lapping at it like a hungry puppy, slurping every bit of slime off it. This made the cops laugh again.

"Look at this disgusting little faggot!" Sneered the cop fucking me. "Can't get enough of his bitch boyfriend's nasty ass! What a fucking pig!" I didn't care what he was saying, in fact, it was turning me on and my cock got hard for the first time since this ordeal had started.

The smaller cop eventually put his gloved hands around my throat and started squeezing as he let out a gutteral moan and pumped his seed deep inside me. When he had finished, he twisted my head around and forced his messy cock into my mouth. I didn't even try to resist as I dutifully licked and sucked the slimey cock clean.

But a new fear took over as I looked at the bigger cop who had removed his pants. His cock was probably the biggest cock I had ever seen. Definitely bigger than Colt's and probably even bigger than Dante's! I started sweating just looking at it. The bigger cop just laughed as he saw me tremble.

"Yea, that's quite the monster, isn't it?" He taunted me. "My Texas longhorn is legendary around here. No bitches pussy is ever the same after these 13 fat inches of pure Texas beef!" I could feel the fear sweat drip into my eyes. "Hey," he said to the other cop, "why don't you go grab the bat? We haven't used that for a while. I think the bitches pussy ass boyfriend would enjoy that!"

"Good idea." The smaller cop drawled, and off he went, returning mere moments later brandishing and aluminum bat. The bigger cop, meanwhile had re-gagged me with the jock and had grabbed a couple of rags and a bottle of poppers. 

"Don't never say I don't at least a little mercy in me." He drawled as he tied the popper soaked rags over Colt's and my noses. Quickly, both out eyes went totally glassy. I could barely focus and see the smaller cop lubing up the aluminum bat. "On the the count of three." I heard the bigger cop say. "1..........2........3!"

Colt and I screamed simultaneously into our gags as both our asses were ripped apart at the same time. You know they say you see stars? I saw fucking stars! The whole room spun around as a pain I had never felt before ripped through my asshole and deep into my guts. It was worse than first time Colt fucked me. And I could see in his eyes he was in about as much pain as I was as the bat plunged deep inside him.

We both just layed there, unable to do anything about the brutal rapings both our asses were receiving. The bigger cop just held onto my shoulders as he pounded his tree sized cock deep into my bowels. The room continued to spin and I think I blacked out a couple of times during the ordeal. I have no idea how long it lasted, but thankfully the pain subsided a bit and almost felt somewhat pleasurable. But after a good long while, the bigger cop wrapped his massive biceps around my throat and squeezed it tight as he pounded my hole as hard as he possibly could until he finally flooded my insides with another load of hot cum before collapsing on me.

After he had pulled, made me clean off his cock with my mouth and had gotten dressed, he finally undid the handcuffs.

"You did good bitches." He said to both of us. "We'll be in touch again, don't you worry about that. We need to try this other fine piece of meat out." He said, smacking Colt's ass. "When it's not busted open already. Oh, and don't worry. We got your information, we know how to find you faggots. Now," he said to me, "we're going to take off, but you're going to let Habib here get off, right bitch?"

"Yes Sir." I replied as the cops laughed and left, and Habib mounted my sore hole. After the monster I had just had up there, Habib's cock was like a walk in the park. I just layed there and let him do his thing until he dumped his load up in me to join the others.

As soon as he left, I undid all of Colt's restraints, including his cage, and he just scooped me into his arms and we layed there on the bed for a while, me nestled into his muscular chest. Finally, he raised up my chin and looked into my eyes.

"Hey baby." He whispered. "I love you." As he kissed me tenderly.

"Oh God Colt," I whispered back. "I love you too. I love you so much. I was scared you might be mad. That maybe things got too out of control."

"Oh no baby!" He assured me as he kissed me all over. "I loved every fucking second of it! I mean, I got freaked out when those cops came and I thought we were going to jail, but when I realized what was really happening, I had never felt more alive! And when they raped your ass, fuck! Part of me was so jealous. I wanted those cocks in me. But when I looked into your eyes, and even though you were in pain, I could tell you liked it. And baby, that got me so fucking hot. That cage had never felt tighter around my cock."

"I did like it Colt." I confessed to him. "I liked it a lot."

"I know you did baby." He said as he crawled between my legs, kissing me deeply. "I know you did, my little meth pig." He whispered in my ear as he slid his big, hard cock into me. I just let out a low moan as he buried himself deep inside me. "Oh baby." He moaned. "You're so wet and juicy. You feel so good around my cock."

"Oh yea." I groaned. "I'm your little meth whore."

He looked deep into my eyes. "We're each other's little meth whores." He said kissing me again.

We didn't fuck this time. We made love. It was like we were really one. We couldn't get enough of each other's mouths as his cock inside me became the only thing that mattered in this whole world. I knew as I held him as tight as I could, that no matter what, nothing would ever tear us apart. And as he buried himself in me and gave me his precious load, I came too, bathing our stomachs in my sticky nectar.

After we both had calmed down, while his cock was still inside me, I started to feel that familiar warm feeling as he filled my guts with the second most precious thing to come from his cock.

And my heart swelled.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

Colt's boyfriend is every bit the meth whore. Can't wait to see them meet up with a skinhead biker gang who will deck them out in full leather with zips that have access to every pleasure/pain centre in their bodies. They'd take them on the road and will ink their bodies with every obscenity they're guilty of. Guess they can go for quite a while without meds. before their bodies are ravaged and they go full blown.... after all they teetered over the edge and are heading for oblivion already.

• Thanks 1

Part 13

We skipped school on Monday. Obviously neither of us were in any shape to go. We had parked our trucks in different places away from our houses so we could spend the day undisturbed at my house. We'd sneak out later and get our trucks and go home again. Our parents would be none the wiser.

As we layed together in my bed, snuggling, my hands freely explored Colt's welted body. I knew it was causing him some discomfort, especially the soles of his feet when he walked.

"Is it really still uncomfortable for you?" I asked him as I rubbed his welted chest, feeling the heat that was still coming off of it.

"Mostly only when you rub it." He answered me grinning.

"Oh man, I'm sorry!" I said as I pulled my hand away.

"Don't be." He replied as he grabbed my wrist and put it back on his chest. "I like it. The pain makes me think about you, and how much you enjoyed watching me suffer, and how happy it made me to please you."

"You fucking pervert." I whispered as I kissed him deeply.

"Uh-huh." He said into my mouth as he enthusiastically nodded his head. Then he took my hand and placed it on the one thing I loved on this Earth more than Colt himself. His big, hard, throbbing cock. I wrapped my hand around it as I worked my way down his chest. I stroked him as my tongue bathed his welts with my saliva. I let out a soft  groan as I licked him, seeing visions of his bull like body being beat and marked. Eventually my mouth reached his his dick and I swallowed his monster in one, slow movement. He groaned his approval.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it. Suck your brothers big dick. That's a good little bitch. Make your brother feel good. Oh yeah......."

I hit the poppers he held under my nose as I deep throated him over and over, loving the sensation of his fat cock stretching out my throat. I had it buried in me fully and Colt was holding me tight into his crotch when we heard it. The back door opening and slamming shut. In our surprise, Colt released my head and I pulled off sputtering.

"Oh shit!" I coughed, spit running out of my mouth. "Someone's home!" Colt just covered my mouth with his big ole paw.

"Shhhhhh!" They don't know we're here!" He admonished me. I just looked at him with panicked eyes. Although, I'm not sure why I was panicking. My parents respected the sanctity of my bedroom. I'm sure we were safe. Then I heard my dad's voice.

"Get over here you little slut!" I heard him bellow as I heard a female voice giggle.

"That's right, big daddy." I heard a woman say. "I'm your horny little slut! And I need my big daddy's cock in my hungry pussy."

"Shit!" I whispered, pulling Colt's hand from my mouth. "That's not my mom!" I could feel my eyes start to fill with tears. Colt just chuckled a bit. I stood up, feeling the anger welling inside me. "It's not funny Colt. He's fucking cheating on my mom!"

Quick as a flash Colt grabbed me and threw me on my back on the bed, smothering my body with his and covering my mouth.

"Now you just shut the fuck up and listen to me!" He loudly whispered into my ear. "So your dad's fucking another chick. BIG DEAL. You're a dirty cock sucking meth whore who loves cock and cum up his ass! We all have our secrets! Now keep quiet before he comes in here and busts us both!"

I pondered this for a moment knowing Colt was right, as he always was. I pulled his hand from my mouth. "You're right." I conceded. "You're always right. I'm sorry." 

"I'm sorry what, bitch?" He asked, staring straight into my soul.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I replied, knowing what he wanted to hear.

"That's better baby." He said, as he ground his hard-on into me. 

I could hear them in his private den, which happened to be right next to my room. They were laughing and giggling, then I heard a loud slap followed by a louder squeel. "You like that you little slut?" I heard my dad shout followed by more slaps and squeels. "Does daddy's nasty little slut like getting spanked? Is daddy's slut a bad little girl?" "Oh yes daddy!" I heard the girl whine. "Spank my bad little ass before you give me your big dick!" This was followed by a barrage of spanks and squeels.

I looked at Colt's face and his eyes were closed with a look of pure ecstasy and he was softly groaning as he ground his hard cock even harder into me. Without even looking, he grabbed the lube from out of the night table and lubed up his cock.

"Are you ready for daddy's cock, slut?" I heard my dad growel. "You want daddy's big cock in your tight, wet pussy?"

"Yes daddy!" She whined. "Give it too me!" This was followed by a long, loud squeel as my old man sunk his cock into her.

"Spread your legs bitch!" I heard Colt groan into my ear. "Come on, spread your legs for daddy you little slut. Let daddy into your tight wet pussy." As if in a trance, I spread my legs wide, giving Colt full access to my hole. He placed his mighty cockhead right at my entrance and pushed himself into me. I had to bite into his shoulder to stop from crying out loud as he stretched my poor, battered hole. "That's a goooood little slut." He cooed into my ear. "Take your daddy's big cock you little bitch." 

Colt began to fuck me and it took everything I had not to cry out in pain and pleasure. I could hear my dad in the next room as he pounded his bitch while Colt pounded HIS bitch. The woman continued to squeel each time my old man pounded it into her. Soon, Colt was matching their rhythm perfectly and I was letting out little squeels to exactly match my dad's bitches squeels.

"Take your daddy's cock you fucking slut!" I heard my dad shout. "Take my big daddy cock in your sweet tight pussy!"

"Yes daddy! Fuck me daddy!" I heard the woman scream. "Fuck my little pussy hard daddy!"

"Take your daddy's cock you fucking slut!" Colt repeated into my ear. "Take my big daddy cock in your sweet tight pussy!"

"Oh God daddy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little bitches tight pussy hard!" I moaned into Colt's ear, losing all my senses into the heat of the moment. As soon as I called Colt daddy he lost all control and started slamming into me. He growled as he bit into my neck and sucked hard, fucking me with an animalistic fury. At this point, whatever was happening in the other room was lost to us. "Fuck me daddy!" I softly cried into his ear. "Fuck my pussy daddy! Fuck your little slut with that big daddy cock. Give it to me!" I whined.

"Yes that's right!" Grunted Colt. "Takes daddy's cock you slut! Your daddy's slutty little pussy. You love daddy's cock buried in you don't you bitch? You love being daddy's little whore! Taking my big daddy cock deep inside you, you fucking cunt!"

"I love your cock daddy!" I panted. "Fuck me harder daddy! FUCK ME!"

Colt and I clung to each other as he pounded me with his daddy dick. We were grunting and sweating like pigs before I became aware of my real dad again in the next room when he started shouting, "I'm gonna cum slut! I'm gonna flood your cunt with my big daddy load. Are you ready whore?"

"Yes daddy!" She squeeled. "Give me your load daddy. Fucking cum in me!"

I didn't even wait for Colt's next response. I instantly started begging. "Cum in me daddy! I want your load in my pussy. Give me your big daddy load in my tight pussy!"

Colt went stiff as he buried himself in me and I could hear my dad roar as he unloaded himself into his bitch as Colt pumped me full of his big daddy sperm. My own cock shot off between us as the three of us came simultaneously.

"Oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuck." Colt groaned as he throbbed deep inside me. "Take daddies cum you fucking slut!" He panted as he collapsed on me.

We layed there, not moving a muscle as we listened to my dad and his bitch clean up and get out of there. When they finally left, Colt rolled off of me.

"Well." He said, laughing. "THAT was unexpected."

"Yea you fuck face!" I teasingly said, lightly slapping him. "You could have gotten us caught!"

"Well now," he mocked me, "you and your slutty little hole didn't seem to be to opposed to daddy's big ole dick now were you?"

"Fuck you, 'daddy'." I said, laughing at him.

"Hang on." He said, jumping out of bed. "I wanna check something." I watched his white muscle ass as he left the room. He returned a few seconds later dangling a used condom that was filled with a copious load. "Looks like your old man ain't quite so stupid. At least he's not gonna knock up some dumb cunt." He ran it over his nose. "Mmmm. Smells like fresh pussy."

"Gross." I said, laughing lightly. "That was just on my dad's cock."

"I know bitch." He said as he jumped on the bed and straddled my chest. I just layed there, immobile as I watched him seductively rub the condom up his chest  to his face. He tilted his head back, and I watched in silence as he carefully poured the contents into his mouth. I stared at him as I watched my father's cum drip into his open mouth until the condom was empty. Then, without ever removing his eyes from mine, he bent down and placed his lips against mine. He wormed his tongue between my lips and I instinctively opened my mouth. My father's cum poured from his mouth and into mine. But instead of being disgusted, I was turned on by this perverse act and my dick got hard again. Colt just spread my legs apart with his knees, and slid his rock hard cock back inside me. I moaned into his mouth as we shared my dad's cum between us and he started fucking me again. Eventually, there was no more cum to share. He pulled his mouth off of mine and whispered into my ear.

"One day slut, it will be your real daddy dumping his cum into your hungry pussy."

"Yes daddy." I simply replied as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, ready for another pounding.

"That's my piggy." He groaned. "That's my good little slutty meth whore piggy."

I just sighed as he said those things to me.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1