My best friend Colt

pervinmt

Part 4

As I rolled off of him and collapsed in sweaty satisfaction, Colt grabbed his camera and started snapping pics of me.

"Dude." I said. "Come on. I look like shit."

"Naw man, you look beautiful. Like the sexy slut you are. Come on baby, pose for me. Roll over and let me see that sexy ass. Oh yea, now stick it up, arch your back, show me that sweet ass. Now spread your cheeks and let me see your pussy. Oh baby, that's so hot!"

I was still so high and under Colt's spell, that I did everything he told me to. I posed for him in every slutty position he wanted me in. After about 10 minutes he stopped taking pics and was typing something on his phone.

The sun was up by now, but neither one of us could sleep. We were too wired. Instead, we snuggled together on the bed. Colt opened his laptop and we started viewing some of the shows he had done. In everyone he was very obviously fucked up, and I watched him hit the pipe and the brown bottle many times as well as snort lines, including one off the large black dick of Dante.

In one of the videos he had a needle stuck in his arm by another guy, a real muscular guy, but I couldn't see his face because he had a spandex hood on with only eye holes visible. I watched as he released the band from Colt's arm, and Colt raised his arm in the air, quickly followed by him coughing and doing some real deep breaths, fully expanding his strong chest. He laid back on the bed and ran his hands all over his body, playing with his nips and squeezing his cock through his jockstrap as he panted, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," over and over again. Then I noticed another man in the video, also very muscular and also with a spandex hood on. The two guys tied off each others arms, stuck the needles into each other and soon had their hands in the air and coughing too.

"Are you ready slut?" Asked the first guy.

"Oh God yes!" Replied Colt.

"Show them your pussy bitch!" The man ordered Colt. He turned his ass to the camera and spread his cheeks, exposing his brown hole. "Now look over your shoulder and look into the camera. Tell them what you want. Tell them you want your faggot jock pussy fucked hard! Beg for it you pathetic cumdump whore!"

"Please!" Whined Colt. "I need it so bad. I need my hungry jock pussy to be fucked! PLEASE! Oh God, stick your cock in me. Use my jock hole, use my pathetic faggot cumdump jock hole, PLEASE! I need it!"

The guy moved onto the bed and moved Colt so he was sideways to the camera on his hands and knees, his big muscular body on display. He lined up his cock, which was probably a good 8 inches, to Colt's ass. The other guy grabbed Colt's hair and turned his face to the camera, sticking a brown bottle under his nose. Colt took some deep breaths.

"What's your name slut?" He demanded.

"Colt." The man raised his hand and smacked Colt hard across his face.

"Your full name, you stupid jock bitch."

" Colton Sawyer Cooper!" He exclaimed as he continued to hit the bottle.

"How old are you?"

"18!"

"And what do you want?"

"Cocks! I want cocks in my holes filling me with their cum!"

With that, the man at Colt's ass grabbed his hips and slammed himself into Colt's asshole. Colt's face grimaced at first before a pleasurable smile crossed it. 

"Oh yea, that's it! Gimme that big cock! Fuck my jock pussy!" The man at his head stuck a fat 7" cock into Colts mouth and started fucking his face. The two masked men spit roasted Colt as hard as they could. The fucking continued for at least two hours as the two men would trade places back and forth and use Colt in every position they could. We didn't watch every second of it, we fast forwarded a bit, but we watched most of it.

One of my favourite shows of his involved what I learned was called Bukake. Colt was on his knees with his hands cuffed to his ankles behind his back. He also had a leather collar with a leash. 20 men surrounded him ranging in age from young to old with all kinds of different bodies, and every man wore a Zorro like mask. The men would use the leash to yank Colt toward their cocks, and he would eagerly devour each one. A metal spreader was placed in Colt's mouth and stretched wide. Someone took a wrapped up bandana and poured poppers on it, then placed it across Colt's nostrils, tying it behind his head.

Then they really started to mouth rape him. They would grab his hair and slam their cocks down his throat. I could see Colt's throat expand every time one of those cocks was rammed down it. Every so often one of the guys would yank Colt's head back and pour some fresh poppers on the bandana before another cock was jammed down his throat. Colt became noticeably disoriented. His half closed eyes looked crossed and he couldn't hold his head up by himself. The men would hold it up by his hair as his throat was raped nonstop. The second they let go, his head would flop down, only to be yanked back up again.

This lasted for 45 minutes before the metal stretcher was removed from Colt's mouth. His head was pushed back and he was only being supported by the collar around his neck. He tried to form words, but only gibberish came out.

Then, the men started cumming as they jerked off around the helpless jock. Even as fucked up as he was, when the first man started shooting, Colt instinctively opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. The man aimed his first shot right into Colt's mouth before coating his face with the rest. Man after man followed suit, shooting first in Colt's mouth, then all over his face. Soon Colt's entire face was coated in cum. It was all over his hair and ran down his neck and dripped onto his chest. When the last man came all over Colt, the man holding the leash let go and Colt collapsed, falling back onto the floor. The camera then moved in closer and someone had dropped another sign on to the floor giving Colt's full name, his phone number and his age. The camera didn't move as it got a clear shot of his information in the same frame as his fucked up cum covered face.

Oh man was my dick hard!

Then the doorbell rang. I looked at the clock and it was now 2:00. Time flies when your high. I watched as Colt jumped out of the bed and walked to the door, and as his magnificent ass left the room, my brain didn't register that he was still buck naked.

He returned a couple minutes later with two equally naked guys, and both equally hot. One was a redhead with whiter than white skin, and the other was a brunette with a deep dark tan. Both were built like a brick shit house. I grabbed the covers and pulled them over myself. The red head laughed. 

"You said he might be a bit shy."

"Austin," said Colt, "these are buddies of mine. Ron (the redhead raised his hand) and Billy (who also gave a little wave). You might recognize them from the show with the two masked guys."

I totally recognized their bodies now, and actually looked at their cocks, which were impressive even soft.

"And why are they here?" I inquired. 

Colt sat down next to me. He put his arm around me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. "They're here to have some fun with us baby." He whispered in my ear. I saw Billy open a case that he had been carrying and pull out a few syringes. "I told them I had a brand new cock slut, and they wanted to come help break you in."

"I, I don't know Colt." I said.

"Come on baby." Colt cooed into my ear. "You said you would do anything for me. You said you were my little cock slut. I want this baby. Do it for your brother." As he was saying those words into my ear, I was falling further under his spell. I tried one more time to object as Billy was wrapping a band around my bicep. "Sshhhhh." Colt whispered in my ear as he put a finger up to my lips, silencing me. "Just do it baby. I love you so much, do it for me." He put his hand on my hard cock, and I knew I was lost in him.

I felt the cool alcohol rub on my arm as Colt kissed me. Then I felt a slight prick, and a few seconds later, Billy was removing the band. He raised up my arm and then, BAM! It hit me like a bull at the rodeo. I fell back onto the bed as I coughed a few times, my ears ringing. Then I took some deep breaths as I felt a rush like no other fly through my body.

"That's a good boy." Colt whispered as he rubbed my chest. "Just do what your brother tells you." My chest burned where he touched me as I watched Ron and Billy remove bands from their arms. Then they too coughed a bit then climbed on the bed. I felt hands all over me as lips touched mine. Lips that were not Colt's. I opened my mouth and a new tongue entered it as I felt like I was floating off into space. 

After what seemed like forever, the hands and lips pulled off me and I was being rolled over. "Hands and knees, slut!" I heard Ron order me as he pulled my hips up. I moved into position and almost immediately felt a cock sliding into my ass. I groaned as I felt his pubes rub against my tender hole. Then he held onto my hips and started fucking me. I looked over and saw Colt sitting in a chair, stroking his cock as he watched.

"Oh yea!" He said. "Fuck that bitch! Pound that little sluts hole. Oh baby, you're gonna get fucked so much today. These guys can fuck for hours. And you're gonna take it all. Come on whore, arch your back. Stick your ass out. Show these guys how much you want their cocks!"

I did as he told me and something inside me was unleashed. "Fuck yea!" I hollered. "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Come on, give me your cock. I want you to fuck me like the bitch I am!"

I could see Colt smile and I knew I was pleasing him, and that made me happy.

He didn't lie, these guys could fuck for hours. For three hours, non stop, these two guys pounded my hole, in every imaginable position. Colt just watched the whole time, hitting the pipe occasionally and feeding me poppers. Sometimes he would let me take a couple of hits off the pipe as my cunt was drilled mercilessly. 

"Oh yea you little meth whore." He would say. "Suck on that pipe slut. Suck on it like the whore you are while your pussy gets pounded and filled with cum!"

At one point, he held my head in his lap as he covered my nose and mouth with a popper soaked rag. I passed out a couple of different times, only to regain conciousness and see the guys had switched who was fucking me.

And boy did I get filled with cum! 4 loads before the guys finally finished with me. After Colt let them out, he came back to where I was laying, too fucked out to even move. Despite still being high as fuck, my ass was sore, and as Colt raised up my legs, I let out a feeble objection.

"Shut up slut!" He demanded. "You're gonna take my cock bitch. Your slutty little meth hole isn't done yet!"

I moaned as his fat cock stretched my sore hole, but he didn't stop until he was buried in me. 

"Your sloppy cunt feels so good all loose and wet with 4 loads in it! You were a very good boy today. I'm very proud of you." He praised me. And as he did, what little pain I was feeling in my ass went away, and it was replaced with a hunger for more pounding. Pounding from the man I loved.

"Fuck yea Colt!" I cried out. "Fuck my hole! Fuck my slutty little meth hole!"

Colt fucked me with all his might as he verbally degraded me and I begged for more of it. He spit on my face and slapped me while he called me a whore, a slut, a worthless cumdump, a little faggot meth bitch. And I loved it!

Finally, after another half hour of his hard fucking he finally said, "Oh yea baby, here it comes! Here comes another load in your nasty little fuckhole! Take it bitch! Take your brothers load!"

"Fuck yea!" I shouted as he buried himself in me and I felt his enormous cock throb. "Gimmie that load! Fucking breed my faggot meth whore cunt!" As I said those words, my cock also shot off and I grabbed Colt and held him tight as the orgasm rocked my body.

He collapsed onto me breathing hard as I held him tight, never wanting to let go.

"God damn, I love you, you son of a bitch!" I whispered into his ear. He just laughed as he kissed me deeply.

• Like 43
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 5

Whew! Dude, you know how to orchestrate a story. I like the way you gradually build up the intensity of the chem usage; it seems tantric compared to many other stories.

Also, as with your other submissions, there’s the unexpected element of romance…even tenderness.

What?! On this site? Why, yes, it’s true. And of course that element strengthens (what are essentially) naughty stories.

I’m glad other readers also are taking the time to pass along praise for your work. We recognize a singular writer when we read one.

I encourage you to explore whatever subject matter interests you. I have a feeling that, whatever it may be, it will interest faithful freaks as well.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2