Thanks RawTop

Thanks for giving me the time of day years ago RawTop, I was very unsure of where I fit in and I found this site and saw your blog and videos and emailed you. You were very kind and I knew then there was a place here among this group even as fem as I was, I knew it was ok for me to be a man, and yes, I like wearing panties and thigh highs, a little makeup, but it doesn’t mean I’m trying to be a woman or pass as a woman. I’m a sissy, I’m a very weak and submissive male, I have a small tiny cock, but I’m male.

Another person who gave me the time of day who gave me a boost was Drew Sebastian. He almost fucked me and my wife But I was too fucked updated on adderall to answer back. 

Knowing I didn’t have to compete with CDs and TVs etc. and just could be me I found the best method of meeting men. Now I’m taking prep and I’m super excited. I will ask for a condom, but before prep that wasn’t enough to overcome my fear. I now suck without a condom and yes I will swallow loads as often as I can. I have this desire to suck homeless guys lol. I can also feel free to be pissed on and in my mouth which I’ve wanted, of course I make out often, lick my top’s butthole and be fisted without a glove. so thanks RawTop without this site I wouldn’t have known there are real men who drop loads for real. If ever I have a chance I would love to give you my ass. Love always Sissy Chrissy

C13AF359-D844-464D-8F4F-DBE332800DF5.jpeg

Edited by DrippingHole
Grammatical case

Really happy that you've found a place where you feel comfortable, fit in, and can participate.  Getting to that point, finding a place where you can be yourself, and get some sense of affirmation is priceless.  Cheers to you and @rawTOP.  Plus you've mentioned one of my personal favorites -- Drew Sebastian.  Woof! 

Thanks man! And can you believe how close I was to Drew Sebastian fucking my wife and I in a hotel room in Seattle in the total gay area by Capitol Hill? Too fucked up though...  and there is NO way I’d be brave enough back then. I talked to him on the phone and he was super cool, but I couldn’t call him back.  Now I wouldn’t have a problem I can’t say enough about being proactive with pharms lol

i had to try this on, love it take care 

DF74044B-C67A-4C1D-BD4E-1586AD8D2CBE.jpeg