Motel / Hotel question

ChristophBB

Guest Upstateguy518

I worked at a hotel and I will say that it is much harder to hook up than you would expect. The night crew knows how many rooms are rented and where. If they see a lot of foot traffic and they know very few rooms are rented, suspicion grows. They're less concerned about the fucking and more about having non-guests in the hotel.

It's easier to go to a nonchain motel for the night and just have guys walk up to the door.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

The Best Western Cityplace in Dallas was good for hookups as it is an old style motel with separate entryways facing the parking lot rather than having controlled hallways. It was also fairly nice too. The Walnut Inn in NW Dallas was pretty sketchy and skanky but a lot of guys swore by it...also a motel with individual doors, close to strip clubs too. Was easy to pick up horny guys at the gay club or straight clubs, take them back for fun. Lots of male and female hustlers in the area used it for tricks too...always guys there hanging out looking. More than once I’d finished with a guy and wound up picking up someone else hanging there looking. Guys who’d do group stuff used it too.

You really need to find a sleazy motel with hourly rates for that kind of action, they expect to see all kinds of things going on. The motels that welcome families generally keep a good eye on who's coming and going and will quickly go to your room if they see something they think is suspicious.

I understand why they do it. First time I set up an anon hotel I found a guy on grindr was selling oxy out of a room a few doors down. I told every guy he sold to that there was a free hole in my room number. About midnight the cops came and checked my room for drugs. I was honest with them and they left. One of the cops came back at 1am for  bj

I only take rooms at motels where the room door is accessible directly from the outside, and does not require passing through a lobby or by a desk. Were I to be presented at check-in with the kind of restrictions you describe, I would politely decline my reservation and take my business elsewhere.

Ah, the number of group sex parties I've had at a Motel 6...some fun times.  But, alas, times do change.

Could be any number of factors, which I think are all listed in various posts above.  The drug/prostitution thing has always been a bit of a factor, but the corporate rebranding has lots to do with it as well.  Look any slutty gay man in the eyes and say "Motel 6", and we know what's on the cards.  Motel 6 knows this, and is apparently trying to get around this.

Over the years, I've heard from guys who post for sex parties on BBRT.  Earlier in the day, a message would go out to the attendees to confirm location and what-not, but every so often, the hotel would get word about it (prob from some bitchy queen).  Many a party has been cancelled under threat from just the thing the OP is talking about.  

There's a trade off.  Obviously, the down-market, seedier places would be less inclined to make a fuss, but with that comes the fact that these places are in far sketchier neighbourhoods that some may not feel safe in.  Even I would be a bit skittish if I were there on my own just waiting for guys.  Hopefully, you can find something that suits; those can be some of the best parties and experiences if done well.

2 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

There's a trade off.  Obviously, the down-market, seedier places would be less inclined to make a fuss, but with that comes the fact that these places are in far sketchier neighbourhoods that some may not feel safe in.  Even I would be a bit skittish if I were there on my own just waiting for guys.

Well, that’s the thing. Slutting one’s cunt to anonymous cock is, by most measures, a down-market, seedy, sketchy thing to be doing. We are entering into an arena where men release control of their passions, some of which are dark. There is always risk inherent in this kind of activity, because men, being men, are powerful and dangerous creatures, and there simply is no way to deal with primal lust in a family-friendly zone. Expecting a hotel to cater to both is unrealistic.

I think there are property owners who understand human nature very well and realize that their motels fill a need in society such that they will always be in business - and they realize that that business need not concern itself overmuch with the high quality of furnishings. Neither should we. I don’t expect four-star bedding on the two-star bed I’m getting fucked on; I’m certainly not going to be sleeping on it. In return for the poor exchange for my dollar, I instead enjoy the privacy of the hotelier’s turned eye.

And that’s why it has to be sketchy/seedy - because I can’t have it both ways. I can’t expect the hotelier to turn his blind eye to my fucking and simultaneously keep his eye open to make sure I don’t attract someone dangerous. I can’t expect him to be vigilant about keeping his property safe from the ills of other forms of vice that might take place in his rooms if he allows me my vices in mine. So really, there’s no point in even bemoaning whether a motel clamps down - they’re either going to let it go on or they’re not, and we simply have to do our business with the ones that do.

But the idea of feeling safe while taking cock from strangers in a hotel - you’re never safe. It’s not a safe thing to do. Expecting to be able to find a hotel that will allow you to do it safely is nonsense. Except, of course, if you pick one that won’t let the Tops get anywhere near your room; then you’ll be safe.

• 3 weeks later...

Normally here guests are allowed but must leave after 10pm. But at a motel earlier this month they had instituted "remote check-in" after 3pm as a Covid precaution and after that time the manager was off site. Getting an easy access room two along from reception I couldn't believe my luck and made the most of the opportunity. But I have had to walk past a hotel reception area around 11pm at night in my skin tight jeans while being glared at by two staff members at the desk. So always preferred visiting guys in motel rooms then I could leave discreetly.